tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Moroccan Sahara Restaurant image
Moroccan Sahara Restaurant image
Moroccan Sahara Restaurant image
Moroccan Sahara Restaurant image
Moroccan Sahara Restaurant image

50% off at Moroccan Sahara Restaurant

MOROCCAN SAHARA is a family run restaurant serving classical Moroccan cuisine with 30 years of experience. Their main objective is maximum satisfaction for all their customers.

They do not cut corners; they select the best ingredients to do justice to a cuisine that they dearly love. Moroccan cuisine is aromatic it needs care and skill to bring out the flavours and taste.

Couscous is the national dish so are Tagines. Tagine is a clay pot unique to morocco used for stewing meat, fish, chicken, vegetable etc. its slow cooking maximise flavours and retains nutrition. Eat Moroccan, eat healthy, go in and travel to culinary Morocco at MOROCCAN SAHARA.

View all reviews
Moroccan Sahara Restaurant
Average member score
4.5 13
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Rebecca said "Relaxing
Lovely little restaurant.. Very obliging - honoured my taste card discount even though I..."
Read more
"Authenticity And Peace In Bustling London
A real escape from Lindon hassle. It really felt like 2hrs holiday in Morocco. We were supposed..."
Read more
Emmanouil said "Very authentic Maroccan food
Delicious food, nicely decorated space"
Read more
Rahan said "Great Food But Minimal Service
I called this place to reserve as I know that they only accept 2 tastecard per night. As soon as..."
Read more
Ali said "Excellent - And I Never Write Reviews...
Delicious food, great staff, quick service, authentic cuisine and ambience. Will definitely return!"
Read more
RUBEN said
" Very little food for the price of the dishes, even with taste card discount"
Read more
Austin said "Very Pleasant And Hospitable Local
Authentic tastes of Morocco"
Read more
rafael said "perfect
we're having our cinamon coffee right out of the restaurant now.. i can't understand..."
Read more
Virginie said "Loved it!
We discovered Sahara last night and we loved it! The warm welcome and cosy atmosphere, the..."
Read more
Elena said "Small, cozy restaurant & delicious food!
The restaurant is quite small with a few tables and provides a very cozy and intimate atmosphere...."
Read more
NAZAR said "best Moroccan
Family run, extremely tasty food done to perfection, been to Morocco and the food here is much..."
Read more
Hootless.Com said
" We were wonderfully surprised by the wonderful hospitality and atmosphere of this lovely family..."
Read more
Abeshababe said "Lovely Authentic Moroccan
I've eaten here twice on my tastecard. It's a lovely local restaurant on a quiet..."
Read more
"Just returned from a lovely meal here. Starters and main wonderful and fruity, and tasty...."
Read more
  • Rebecca said: "Relaxing
    Lovely little restaurant.. Very obliging - honoured my taste card discount even though I hadn't booked ( I didn't think I had to - having read through the details on taste card ap) tasty food and friendly service. "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Authenticity And Peace In Bustling London
    A real escape from Lindon hassle. It really felt like 2hrs holiday in Morocco. We were supposed to book over the phone to profit of tastecard's discount but the owner made an exception for us. The food was excellent and the time it took to prepare it witnessed for genuinity and express cooking. Go for the tajine merguez! "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emmanouil said: "Very authentic Maroccan food
    Delicious food, nicely decorated space "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rahan said: "Great Food But Minimal Service
    I called this place to reserve as I know that they only accept 2 tastecard per night. As soon as the lady answered I greeted her and she asked "what do you want" I then said well I want to reserve a table for me and my friend and that I had a tastecard. I was weary from the phone call that they might have an attitude issue. Anyway me and my friend got there when and we sat outside until they opened and the lady came and saw and asked what we want and I told her that I booked a table, she said she can't let us in yet as the staff hadn't arrived so we said we'd continue to wait outside. 15 mins went past and she hadn't even come to let us know what was going on so I went in and she said we could come in, no courtesy whatsoever to tell us to come in by coming to us outside. Anyway we ordered and food was top notch so can't complain and won't fault that. Overall it was a pleasant experience except for the service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said: "Excellent - And I Never Write Reviews...
    Delicious food, great staff, quick service, authentic cuisine and ambience. Will definitely return! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RUBEN said:
    " Very little food for the price of the dishes, even with taste card discount "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Austin said: "Very Pleasant And Hospitable Local
    Authentic tastes of Morocco "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • rafael said: "perfect
    we're having our cinamon coffee right out of the restaurant now.. i can't understand why this place is empty and pizza express around must be full... this was one of our best dinner in london in 5 years... just GOOOOODDD!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Virginie said: "Loved it!
    We discovered Sahara last night and we loved it! The warm welcome and cosy atmosphere, the delicious food, the kindness of the owner and efficient service. We wull definitely go again and often! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elena said: "Small, cozy restaurant & delicious food!
    The restaurant is quite small with a few tables and provides a very cozy and intimate atmosphere. It is also decorated with beautiful Turkish lamps. The owner of the restaurant was very polite and helpful. The mezzes and the tagines were delicious!! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NAZAR said: "best Moroccan
    Family run, extremely tasty food done to perfection, been to Morocco and the food here is much better as in home cooking .
    A must try when you are in W2 cosy , although some time quiet, but you will not be disappointed. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hootless.Com said:
    " We were wonderfully surprised by the wonderful hospitality and atmosphere of this lovely family run restaurant.

    The traditional all home cooked Moroccan cuisine is to die for! Beautiful vegetarian selection.....Exquisite taste to every single bite.

    Ayse the owner gives such a sweet personal service to all her customers, you feel you have been eating there for years she is so welcoming as is all the service from the staff there.


    We loved it so much that we went back a second time the same week with a group after a London conference.

    Thank you so much, we will be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abeshababe said: "Lovely Authentic Moroccan
    I've eaten here twice on my tastecard. It's a lovely local restaurant on a quiet residential street just off Westbourne Grove. We received a warm welcome and the chicken tagine with figs was as nice as the one I had in the Atlas Mountains. The food was delicious and the price very reasonable. If you like North African cuisine this is the place for you. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Just returned from a lovely meal here. Starters and main wonderful and fruity, and tasty. Desserts not so great, with the exception of the pancakes and orange salad. Highly recommended back street restaurant, personal family service, great Moroccan rose wine (the more expensive of the two on the wine list), and nice honey aromas. Worth a visit. Chris "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Rebecca said: "Relaxing
    Lovely little restaurant.. Very obliging - honoured my taste card discount even though I hadn't booked ( I didn't think I had to - having read through the details on taste card ap) tasty food and friendly service. "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Authenticity And Peace In Bustling London
    A real escape from Lindon hassle. It really felt like 2hrs holiday in Morocco. We were supposed to book over the phone to profit of tastecard's discount but the owner made an exception for us. The food was excellent and the time it took to prepare it witnessed for genuinity and express cooking. Go for the tajine merguez! "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emmanouil said: "Very authentic Maroccan food
    Delicious food, nicely decorated space "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rahan said: "Great Food But Minimal Service
    I called this place to reserve as I know that they only accept 2 tastecard per night. As soon as the lady answered I greeted her and she asked "what do you want" I then said well I want to reserve a table for me and my friend and that I had a tastecard. I was weary from the phone call that they might have an attitude issue. Anyway me and my friend got there when and we sat outside until they opened and the lady came and saw and asked what we want and I told her that I booked a table, she said she can't let us in yet as the staff hadn't arrived so we said we'd continue to wait outside. 15 mins went past and she hadn't even come to let us know what was going on so I went in and she said we could come in, no courtesy whatsoever to tell us to come in by coming to us outside. Anyway we ordered and food was top notch so can't complain and won't fault that. Overall it was a pleasant experience except for the service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said: "Excellent - And I Never Write Reviews...
    Delicious food, great staff, quick service, authentic cuisine and ambience. Will definitely return! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RUBEN said:
    " Very little food for the price of the dishes, even with taste card discount "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Austin said: "Very Pleasant And Hospitable Local
    Authentic tastes of Morocco "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • rafael said: "perfect
    we're having our cinamon coffee right out of the restaurant now.. i can't understand why this place is empty and pizza express around must be full... this was one of our best dinner in london in 5 years... just GOOOOODDD!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Virginie said: "Loved it!
    We discovered Sahara last night and we loved it! The warm welcome and cosy atmosphere, the delicious food, the kindness of the owner and efficient service. We wull definitely go again and often! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elena said: "Small, cozy restaurant & delicious food!
    The restaurant is quite small with a few tables and provides a very cozy and intimate atmosphere. It is also decorated with beautiful Turkish lamps. The owner of the restaurant was very polite and helpful. The mezzes and the tagines were delicious!! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NAZAR said: "best Moroccan
    Family run, extremely tasty food done to perfection, been to Morocco and the food here is much better as in home cooking .
    A must try when you are in W2 cosy , although some time quiet, but you will not be disappointed. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hootless.Com said:
    " We were wonderfully surprised by the wonderful hospitality and atmosphere of this lovely family run restaurant.

    The traditional all home cooked Moroccan cuisine is to die for! Beautiful vegetarian selection.....Exquisite taste to every single bite.

    Ayse the owner gives such a sweet personal service to all her customers, you feel you have been eating there for years she is so welcoming as is all the service from the staff there.


    We loved it so much that we went back a second time the same week with a group after a London conference.

    Thank you so much, we will be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abeshababe said: "Lovely Authentic Moroccan
    I've eaten here twice on my tastecard. It's a lovely local restaurant on a quiet residential street just off Westbourne Grove. We received a warm welcome and the chicken tagine with figs was as nice as the one I had in the Atlas Mountains. The food was delicious and the price very reasonable. If you like North African cuisine this is the place for you. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Just returned from a lovely meal here. Starters and main wonderful and fruity, and tasty. Desserts not so great, with the exception of the pancakes and orange salad. Highly recommended back street restaurant, personal family service, great Moroccan rose wine (the more expensive of the two on the wine list), and nice honey aromas. Worth a visit. Chris "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review