tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Pavilion Restaurant at Hilton Southampton image
Pavilion Restaurant at Hilton Southampton image

50% off at Pavilion Restaurant at Hilton Southampton

Unwind beside the wooded landscaped gardens of the Hilton Southampton hotel.

Locals and guests of the Hilton Southampton hotel love the contemporary à la carte cuisine served within the hotel.

Enjoy meals served in elegant surroundings at the Pavilion Restaurant at the Hilton Southampton hotel.

This Southampton restaurant has a raised terrace area with views of the gardens. Try cumin dusted Atlantic cod or roast lamb while relaxing with friends or colleagues.

View all reviews
Pavilion Restaurant at Hilton Southampton
Average member score
4.5 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Les said "Excellent Throughout
From reservation to the food and service the restaurant could not be faulted. Highly recommended...."
Read more
Yvonne said
" This was just one of the savings using tastecard. I think everyone should get one."
Read more
Rosesibbs said "Excellent
Stayed at this Lovely Hotel for a night had a snack at the bar and main meal which both were on..."
Read more
"Really Poor
Low expectations of your typical hotel captive audience fare were not met. Breaded brie like..."
Read more
Siobhan said
" Very nice chilled atmosphere, food was lovely."
Read more
George said "Great service good food
Nice staff well looked after lovely atmosphere. Good choice of food."
Read more
  • Les said: "Excellent Throughout
    From reservation to the food and service the restaurant could not be faulted. Highly recommended. An experience not just a meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said:
    " This was just one of the savings using tastecard. I think everyone should get one. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosesibbs said: "Excellent
    Stayed at this Lovely Hotel for a night had a snack at the bar and main meal which both were on Taste Card. Absolutely Brilliant will definitely come back... Enjoyed the Cruise Cocktails... A must have "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Really Poor
    Low expectations of your typical hotel captive audience fare were not met. Breaded brie like bricks followed by an over-cooked steak. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Siobhan said:
    " Very nice chilled atmosphere, food was lovely. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said: "Great service good food
    Nice staff well looked after lovely atmosphere. Good choice of food. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Les said: "Excellent Throughout
    From reservation to the food and service the restaurant could not be faulted. Highly recommended. An experience not just a meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said:
    " This was just one of the savings using tastecard. I think everyone should get one. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosesibbs said: "Excellent
    Stayed at this Lovely Hotel for a night had a snack at the bar and main meal which both were on Taste Card. Absolutely Brilliant will definitely come back... Enjoyed the Cruise Cocktails... A must have "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Really Poor
    Low expectations of your typical hotel captive audience fare were not met. Breaded brie like bricks followed by an over-cooked steak. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Siobhan said:
    " Very nice chilled atmosphere, food was lovely. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said: "Great service good food
    Nice staff well looked after lovely atmosphere. Good choice of food. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall