tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant - Blackpool image
Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant - Blackpool image
Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant - Blackpool image
Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant - Blackpool image
Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant - Blackpool image

2 for 1 at Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant - Blackpool

Toast Café Bar & Grill Restaurant is one of Blackpool’s newest contemporary cafés and restaurants offering an exclusive á la carte menu from 5pm every evening.

Situated close to the Winter Gardens and the Grand Theatre, this venue makes for a perfect night out. Whether to relax after a long day at the shops and attractions, or to begin a fabulous night out, Toast delivers.

The varied menu offers delicious British and Mediterranean cuisine, including Italian inspired pasta and pizza, Tapas from Spain, fresh fish, Thai, Indian and Chinese dishes and of course the best British Steaks and Grills. Vegetarians are well catered for and the chefs certainly haven’t forgotten Blackpool’s favourite dish; fresh Fish, Chips and Peas.

The restaurant provides high standards of service; with a team of experienced, dedicated and friendly staff offering a personal touch in the delightful, harmonious surroundings. The venue’s aim is simple – to make sure that every diner’s visit is as enjoyable, relaxing and memorable as possible.

Toast Café Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool has received the Taste Lancashire Quality Assured award and the Culture & Lifestyle Award for Customer Service. Friendly staff will go out of their way to meet your every need; so for the warmest of welcomes, a visit to Toast Restaurant will not disappoint.

Important Information

Please Note: The number displayed is for enquiries only. The tastecard discount is not available during lunchtimes or all day on Sundays as a separate Lunch Menu and Sunday Menu are served at these times. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant - Blackpool
Average member score
4.1 8
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Michelle said "Wonderful
Beautiful food. Lovely service"
Read more
Graeme said
" Very polite. And good service.."
Read more
Mamma said "Nice But Expensive
Got a couple of cocktails which were lovely. The food is nice but when all said and done..."
Read more
Lee said
" Crap food crap service. Never will eat there again! Too over priced for rubbish pub grub"
Read more
Chris said
" Thought the meal was just ok steak was very nice served with broccoli and carrots which were very..."
Read more
Gary said "What a Gem
My Husband & I went to Blackpool to see the lights, we were new to the Tastecard experience..."
Read more
ANDREA said "Lunch
Evening meal was fantastic and went back for lunch, food was great and service just as good too!"
Read more
Andrea said
" Excellent food and service."
Read more
"FANTASTIC! What a gem of a place, couldn’t use my Tastecard on a Saturday here but the food was..."
Read more
"I enjoyed a lovely meal here with friends. The food was delicious, I would especially recommend..."
Read more
  • Michelle said: "Wonderful
    Beautiful food. Lovely service "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graeme said:
    " Very polite. And good service.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mamma said: "Nice But Expensive
    Got a couple of cocktails which were lovely. The food is nice but when all said and done it's a glorified cafe x not a massive saving on my card but anything better than nothing. The service we received was fantastic and the food was lovely. I have been before but it would prob be a while before I came again x a bit snotty when said about using my card as well x all in all it was ok bit not great "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Crap food crap service. Never will eat there again! Too over priced for rubbish pub grub "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Thought the meal was just ok steak was very nice served with broccoli and carrots which were very al dente pork with apricots ok nothing special mashed potatoes should have been a lot creamier . All main courses were approx £15.95 I think there is better value to be had "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "What a Gem
    My Husband & I went to Blackpool to see the lights, we were new to the Tastecard experience so we did not know what to expect, we were not disappointed. from the moment we walked into Toast the staff were welcoming & during our meal they were very professional & attentive. The menu was extensive & appealed to many tastes. We both thought that the food was excellent & we would go back again without hesitation. Thank you Tastecard & Toast. "
    Posted 3 years, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREA said: "Lunch
    Evening meal was fantastic and went back for lunch, food was great and service just as good too! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said:
    " Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "FANTASTIC! What a gem of a place, couldn’t use my Tastecard on a Saturday here but the food was certainly the best I have tasted in a while and the service was second to none! The prices are very reasonable too. THANKS TO TOAST! PERFECT! Andrew "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I enjoyed a lovely meal here with friends. The food was delicious, I would especially recommend the steak ciabatta with chips. The desert menu offers multiple tempting options and the service was brilliant. We had our own waiter who was very attentive to our needs. James   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Michelle said: "Wonderful
    Beautiful food. Lovely service "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graeme said:
    " Very polite. And good service.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mamma said: "Nice But Expensive
    Got a couple of cocktails which were lovely. The food is nice but when all said and done it's a glorified cafe x not a massive saving on my card but anything better than nothing. The service we received was fantastic and the food was lovely. I have been before but it would prob be a while before I came again x a bit snotty when said about using my card as well x all in all it was ok bit not great "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Crap food crap service. Never will eat there again! Too over priced for rubbish pub grub "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Thought the meal was just ok steak was very nice served with broccoli and carrots which were very al dente pork with apricots ok nothing special mashed potatoes should have been a lot creamier . All main courses were approx £15.95 I think there is better value to be had "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "What a Gem
    My Husband & I went to Blackpool to see the lights, we were new to the Tastecard experience so we did not know what to expect, we were not disappointed. from the moment we walked into Toast the staff were welcoming & during our meal they were very professional & attentive. The menu was extensive & appealed to many tastes. We both thought that the food was excellent & we would go back again without hesitation. Thank you Tastecard & Toast. "
    Posted 3 years, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREA said: "Lunch
    Evening meal was fantastic and went back for lunch, food was great and service just as good too! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said:
    " Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "FANTASTIC! What a gem of a place, couldn’t use my Tastecard on a Saturday here but the food was certainly the best I have tasted in a while and the service was second to none! The prices are very reasonable too. THANKS TO TOAST! PERFECT! Andrew "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I enjoyed a lovely meal here with friends. The food was delicious, I would especially recommend the steak ciabatta with chips. The desert menu offers multiple tempting options and the service was brilliant. We had our own waiter who was very attentive to our needs. James   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review