tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
Neo India image
Neo India image
Neo India image
Neo India image

50% off at Neo India

Enjoy supreme Mauritian and Indian dishes in a contemporary, friendly environment, where only the finest spices and fresh vegetables are used. At Neo India, they adhere to the traditional methods of cooking to bring out the richness and originality of the food, ensuring every meal is prepared to order for your enjoyment.

Neo India also supports healthy eating and they cook your meal in olive oil and use low-fat/no-fat options wherever possible. There is also a wide range of vegetarian options to choose from.

From mild curries to tempt the uninitiated, to the special delicacies for the connoisseur, Neo India has dishes to please even the most jaded palate.

Important Information

Please note: On Fridays and Saturdays, Neo India can only accept tastecard in the early evening. On Fridays and Saturdays, the tastecard discount can be used only between 5.00pm and 7.30pm, and on a bookings-only basis

View all reviews
Neo India
Average member score
4.9 23
Diner rating
Excellent
22
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Radders said "Great Food
really great food. Nice restaurant and service. Defo recommend."
Read more
"Lovely Meal!
First time here and i will most definitely be returning! The food was lovely and the staff were..."
Read more
Zara said
" Food was amazing, great service!"
Read more
Tim said
" Good food good price"
Read more
Damien said "Fantastic
Great place"
Read more
Damien said "Friendly And Welcoming
We Eat here all the time & the food is fantastic. Great atmosphere & the taste card..."
Read more
L. said "Really Worth To Try Out!!!
Welcoming hospitality and delicious meals. Made it easy to use my taste card without any fuss,..."
Read more
Dynamo77 said "Love This Place
Great cuisine and friendly boys :)))

Would recommend this restaurant to all that..."
Read more
Tim said "Nice Sunday Night
It's well worth a try. Will def go again"
Read more
Selvin said "Great food great service would recommend
Great food great service highly recommended!!!"
Read more
SHANE said "Basic
Every thing was just basic."
Read more
Albs said "Brilliant Restaurant.
Have eaten in Neo India a few times now and every time we have never been disappointed. Whether..."
Read more
Claire said "Love this place!
We absolutely love Neo India. We've tried a number of things off the menu and brought others..."
Read more
Claire said
" We absolutely love Neo India. We've tried a number of things off the menu and brought others..."
Read more
MLisa said "Excellent
What a pleasant evening. The staff provided excellent service and the food wad luscious."
Read more
Bob said "Fabulous meal!
I have eaten here several times over recent months and have never been disappointed. The food is..."
Read more
Kaies said
" Really delicious food and good service"
Read more
Robert said "Great Food and Service
I've now been to Neo India a few times, and on each occasion the food and service has been..."
Read more
Kevin said "Great food and great service
My partner and I have lived in the area for years but have only recently come across this gem..."
Read more
Hassina said "simply the best Indian/Maurician food in town
Been going to this restaurant for a few years now and have now introduced all my family and..."
Read more
Alice said "Very tasty! Would recommend.
We would recommend this restaurant - we will be going back!

We visited Neo India..."
Read more
BevKan said
" A very good meal, with good customer service. Good selection to choose from on the extensive menu."
Read more
Matt said "Really Good Meal!
Really Good Meal!

We went to Neo India last night (Saturday) for an early evening..."
Read more
"The menu is inspiring, with a number of unusual dishes that do not disappoint. Wonderful flavours..."
Read more
"Visited recently with my parents for my mother's birthday and had a thoroughly enjoyable..."
Read more
"We stumbled across this restaurant last December and are now hooked! The food is really fresh and..."
Read more
"We visited this restaurant for the first time this evening and were very impressed. The menu was..."
Read more
"This recently opened Indian restaurant is within the popular Crystal Palace Triangle. We visited..."
Read more
  • Radders said: "Great Food
    really great food. Nice restaurant and service. Defo recommend. "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Meal!
    First time here and i will most definitely be returning! The food was lovely and the staff were incredibly friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zara said:
    " Food was amazing, great service! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Good food good price "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Damien said: "Fantastic
    Great place "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Damien said: "Friendly And Welcoming
    We Eat here all the time & the food is fantastic. Great atmosphere & the taste card option keeps us coming back xx "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L. said: "Really Worth To Try Out!!!
    Welcoming hospitality and delicious meals. Made it easy to use my taste card without any fuss, even with short notice.

    The meals are truly sensational and freshly cooked. I recommend anyone to try and check this place out. If you like your seafood, here is the place to be!!! Their crab soup (starter) is wickedly spicy, also their mussels. You can get it toned down but sometimes it's good to be adventurous!!!

    Love the owners sense of cool chic too. A real thumbs up from me. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dynamo77 said: "Love This Place
    Great cuisine and friendly boys :)))

    Would recommend this restaurant to all that like a great curry "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said: "Nice Sunday Night
    It's well worth a try. Will def go again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Selvin said: "Great food great service would recommend
    Great food great service highly recommended!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SHANE said: "Basic
    Every thing was just basic. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Albs said: "Brilliant Restaurant.
    Have eaten in Neo India a few times now and every time we have never been disappointed. Whether in a group or as a couple the food and service have been superb!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Love this place!
    We absolutely love Neo India. We've tried a number of things off the menu and brought others here and you cannot fault the food or service. We always look forward to going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " We absolutely love Neo India. We've tried a number of things off the menu and brought others here and you cannot fault the food or service. We always look forward to going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MLisa said: "Excellent
    What a pleasant evening. The staff provided excellent service and the food wad luscious. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Fabulous meal!
    I have eaten here several times over recent months and have never been disappointed. The food is always perfectly prepared and presented. Very pleasant and knowledgeable staff help add to the overall experience. I feel another visit coming on very soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaies said:
    " Really delicious food and good service "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Great Food and Service
    I've now been to Neo India a few times, and on each occasion the food and service has been brilliant. From taking your coat, order, and food delivery it is always friendly. The food itself is extremely tasty and well within anyone's budget. Definitely worth a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Great food and great service
    My partner and I have lived in the area for years but have only recently come across this gem thanks to tastecard.

    We went early Friday evening which meant we could still use the tastecard and we weren't disappointed.

    The restaurant was busy, but the service was great. The owner walks round and talks to the customers making sure that everything is OK with their food. This is something you don't find very often nowadays.

    And onto the food, it's so tasty, alongside the traditional Indian dishes you would expect are some great specialities. The Balti Dumba was amazing.

    I would highly recommend this place. We'll definitely be back soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hassina said: "simply the best Indian/Maurician food in town
    Been going to this restaurant for a few years now and have now introduced all my family and friends to it - the food is nothing short of mouth watering and even without a tastecard its worth every penny. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Very tasty! Would recommend.
    We would recommend this restaurant - we will be going back!

    We visited Neo India last week because we were keen to try some Maurutian food.

    There was a wide selection on the menu, which allowed you to try something Mauritian or the more well known Indian dishes.

    The service was excellent and the owner clearly was passionate about his Mauritian roots and wants to make the business successful, which was lovely to see.

    The front of house staff both work extremely hard, so thank you to you both! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BevKan said:
    " A very good meal, with good customer service. Good selection to choose from on the extensive menu. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Really Good Meal!
    Really Good Meal!

    We went to Neo India last night (Saturday) for an early evening meal. the four of us were first in the restaurant and felt welcomed and relaxed. The service was brilliant, the food was excellent and an already reasonably priced meal was made even better by the 50% off with taste. The beers were very well priced and overall was amazing. We will definitely be back! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The menu is inspiring, with a number of unusual dishes that do not disappoint. Wonderful flavours and fresh ingredients. The service is impeccable but the atmosphere is still relaxed. A very enjoyable Thursday dinner. SS "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Visited recently with my parents for my mother's birthday and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The atmosphere is chilled with the modern decor and the food is incredibly tasty (obviously fresh good quality ingredients) and we were all stuffed by the end. Outstanding value, my mother had a great time and we will be visiting again! Jonathan "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We stumbled across this restaurant last December and are now hooked! The food is really fresh and tasty, the service excellent and the ambiance welcoming. In short, I would highly recommend it and regularly encourage friends living nearby to give it a try. You will not be disappointed! Deborah "
    Posted 5 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We visited this restaurant for the first time this evening and were very impressed. The menu was extensive and the food was excellent. Even without the tastecard, the prices were quite reasonable. We were also impressed by the attentive service. Highly recommended!   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This recently opened Indian restaurant is within the popular Crystal Palace Triangle. We visited on Bank Holiday weekend for dinner for the first time.  The food was excellent and we have eaten many Indian meals. What is special about the menu is that it has Mauritian dishes with more unusual flavourings and vegetables.  This was extremely refreshing. Portions are generous. Service is discreet and charming. Prices are reasonable for the quality of food. Drinks are at average price. We would recommend this little gem whether you have a tastecard or not.  AC   "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Radders said: "Great Food
    really great food. Nice restaurant and service. Defo recommend. "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Meal!
    First time here and i will most definitely be returning! The food was lovely and the staff were incredibly friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zara said:
    " Food was amazing, great service! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Good food good price "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Damien said: "Fantastic
    Great place "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Damien said: "Friendly And Welcoming
    We Eat here all the time & the food is fantastic. Great atmosphere & the taste card option keeps us coming back xx "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L. said: "Really Worth To Try Out!!!
    Welcoming hospitality and delicious meals. Made it easy to use my taste card without any fuss, even with short notice.

    The meals are truly sensational and freshly cooked. I recommend anyone to try and check this place out. If you like your seafood, here is the place to be!!! Their crab soup (starter) is wickedly spicy, also their mussels. You can get it toned down but sometimes it's good to be adventurous!!!

    Love the owners sense of cool chic too. A real thumbs up from me. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dynamo77 said: "Love This Place
    Great cuisine and friendly boys :)))

    Would recommend this restaurant to all that like a great curry "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said: "Nice Sunday Night
    It's well worth a try. Will def go again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Selvin said: "Great food great service would recommend
    Great food great service highly recommended!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SHANE said: "Basic
    Every thing was just basic. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Albs said: "Brilliant Restaurant.
    Have eaten in Neo India a few times now and every time we have never been disappointed. Whether in a group or as a couple the food and service have been superb!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Love this place!
    We absolutely love Neo India. We've tried a number of things off the menu and brought others here and you cannot fault the food or service. We always look forward to going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " We absolutely love Neo India. We've tried a number of things off the menu and brought others here and you cannot fault the food or service. We always look forward to going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MLisa said: "Excellent
    What a pleasant evening. The staff provided excellent service and the food wad luscious. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Fabulous meal!
    I have eaten here several times over recent months and have never been disappointed. The food is always perfectly prepared and presented. Very pleasant and knowledgeable staff help add to the overall experience. I feel another visit coming on very soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaies said:
    " Really delicious food and good service "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Great Food and Service
    I've now been to Neo India a few times, and on each occasion the food and service has been brilliant. From taking your coat, order, and food delivery it is always friendly. The food itself is extremely tasty and well within anyone's budget. Definitely worth a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Great food and great service
    My partner and I have lived in the area for years but have only recently come across this gem thanks to tastecard.

    We went early Friday evening which meant we could still use the tastecard and we weren't disappointed.

    The restaurant was busy, but the service was great. The owner walks round and talks to the customers making sure that everything is OK with their food. This is something you don't find very often nowadays.

    And onto the food, it's so tasty, alongside the traditional Indian dishes you would expect are some great specialities. The Balti Dumba was amazing.

    I would highly recommend this place. We'll definitely be back soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hassina said: "simply the best Indian/Maurician food in town
    Been going to this restaurant for a few years now and have now introduced all my family and friends to it - the food is nothing short of mouth watering and even without a tastecard its worth every penny. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Very tasty! Would recommend.
    We would recommend this restaurant - we will be going back!

    We visited Neo India last week because we were keen to try some Maurutian food.

    There was a wide selection on the menu, which allowed you to try something Mauritian or the more well known Indian dishes.

    The service was excellent and the owner clearly was passionate about his Mauritian roots and wants to make the business successful, which was lovely to see.

    The front of house staff both work extremely hard, so thank you to you both! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BevKan said:
    " A very good meal, with good customer service. Good selection to choose from on the extensive menu. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Really Good Meal!
    Really Good Meal!

    We went to Neo India last night (Saturday) for an early evening meal. the four of us were first in the restaurant and felt welcomed and relaxed. The service was brilliant, the food was excellent and an already reasonably priced meal was made even better by the 50% off with taste. The beers were very well priced and overall was amazing. We will definitely be back! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The menu is inspiring, with a number of unusual dishes that do not disappoint. Wonderful flavours and fresh ingredients. The service is impeccable but the atmosphere is still relaxed. A very enjoyable Thursday dinner. SS "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Visited recently with my parents for my mother's birthday and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The atmosphere is chilled with the modern decor and the food is incredibly tasty (obviously fresh good quality ingredients) and we were all stuffed by the end. Outstanding value, my mother had a great time and we will be visiting again! Jonathan "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We stumbled across this restaurant last December and are now hooked! The food is really fresh and tasty, the service excellent and the ambiance welcoming. In short, I would highly recommend it and regularly encourage friends living nearby to give it a try. You will not be disappointed! Deborah "
    Posted 5 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We visited this restaurant for the first time this evening and were very impressed. The menu was extensive and the food was excellent. Even without the tastecard, the prices were quite reasonable. We were also impressed by the attentive service. Highly recommended!   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This recently opened Indian restaurant is within the popular Crystal Palace Triangle. We visited on Bank Holiday weekend for dinner for the first time.  The food was excellent and we have eaten many Indian meals. What is special about the menu is that it has Mauritian dishes with more unusual flavourings and vegetables.  This was extremely refreshing. Portions are generous. Service is discreet and charming. Prices are reasonable for the quality of food. Drinks are at average price. We would recommend this little gem whether you have a tastecard or not.  AC   "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review