tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
The Brasserie Restaurant @ Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth image
The Brasserie Restaurant @ Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth image
The Brasserie Restaurant @ Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth image
The Brasserie Restaurant @ Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth image

50% off at The Brasserie Restaurant @ Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth

Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth is one of the finest hotels in the area. This 4 star Bournemouth hotel offers a convenient location, free car parking, free WiFi and outstanding service, making it an excellent choice for business and leisure guests alike.

The Brasserie restaurant at Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth offers informal dining in a relaxed atmosphere.

Choose the light airy setting of the conservatory overlooking the pool or the more intimate corners of the Brasserie and enjoy anything from early evening tapas to a heartier 3 course meal or one of their delicious Sunday roasts.

View all reviews
The Brasserie Restaurant @ Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth
Average member score
5.0 4
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tim said "Superb Afternoon Tea
We booked an Afternoon Tea as a surprise treat for Mum's 94th birthday. They did us proud,..."
Read more
Janet said "Good goo
Great"
Read more
Joel said "Very high standard!
The food here was of very high standard and after tastecard discount- much more enjoyable! Would..."
Read more
J said "Fabulous find
We booked into this restaurant on the afternoon and attended on the evening.
We received..."
Read more
  • Tim said: "Superb Afternoon Tea
    We booked an Afternoon Tea as a surprise treat for Mum's 94th birthday. They did us proud, even decorating the table. The food was delicious and plentiful, the tea and coffee unlimited. We were even offered boxes to take away the leftovers (of which there was a surprising amount considering we all came away stuffed)! The standard price was quite reasonable; with the 50% Tastecard discount it was fantastic value. Would very definitely recommend. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Good goo
    Great "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joel said: "Very high standard!
    The food here was of very high standard and after tastecard discount- much more enjoyable! Would definitely recommend and will be returning in the very near future "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Fabulous find
    We booked into this restaurant on the afternoon and attended on the evening.
    We received excellent service from the staff who were friendly and happy to help.
    The food was outstanding. We had starters and a main and, when using our tastecard, the food was extremely reasonably priced. The portions were large and delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Tim said: "Superb Afternoon Tea
    We booked an Afternoon Tea as a surprise treat for Mum's 94th birthday. They did us proud, even decorating the table. The food was delicious and plentiful, the tea and coffee unlimited. We were even offered boxes to take away the leftovers (of which there was a surprising amount considering we all came away stuffed)! The standard price was quite reasonable; with the 50% Tastecard discount it was fantastic value. Would very definitely recommend. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Good goo
    Great "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joel said: "Very high standard!
    The food here was of very high standard and after tastecard discount- much more enjoyable! Would definitely recommend and will be returning in the very near future "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Fabulous find
    We booked into this restaurant on the afternoon and attended on the evening.
    We received excellent service from the staff who were friendly and happy to help.
    The food was outstanding. We had starters and a main and, when using our tastecard, the food was extremely reasonably priced. The portions were large and delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall