tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Sultan's Palace image
Sultan's Palace image
Sultan's Palace image
Sultan's Palace image
Sultan's Palace image

2 for 1 at Sultan's Palace

Sultan's Palace is a popular contemporary Indian Restaurant in central Liverpool.

A specialitity of the Sultan's Palace is tandoori cuisine, barbecued in traditional charcoal fired clay ovens.

The restaurant has engaged the services of the most highly skilled chefs from India; masters of their culinary art! Couple this with their dedication to use the finest ingredients, resulting in the Sultan's Palace experience.

Staff at the restaurant aim simply to attract those who share their appreciation for fine food, impeccable service and convivial ambience.

This family run restaurant provides a relaxing and delicious dining experience for any occasion.

View all reviews
Sultan's Palace
Average member score
5.0 12
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Adam said
" Excellent service, lovely atmosphere. Food was above standard. Will defiantly be going again soon."
Read more
Michael said "Great food with fantastic service
The food and the service in this restaurant was second to none. A little pricey when you take..."
Read more
Ralph said
" We took advantage of the "Early Bird" menu which, although not part of the Tastecard..."
Read more
Andrew said "A gem
First time visited and we were very impressed with the standard of food and service. We will..."
Read more
Podga said
" Food was fantastic. We arrived late but made feel very welcome, and never rushed."
Read more
Dave said "Excellent - First class lunch
The best Indian food on offer in Liverpool for lunch time."
Read more
Eddie said
" Excellent place!"
Read more
Will said "Genuinely Classy
Considering it wasn't very busy when we went (midweek), it didn't feel empty or awkward..."
Read more
" The food was excellent and the staff can do enough for you. I highly recommend it."
Read more
Justin said
" Great meal for two, tasted freshly prepared and with good quality ingredients. I would definitely..."
Read more
KSL said "Wonderful
The restaurant was quiet for a Monday. But the staff were pleasant. The food was served very..."
Read more
Simone said "Simone
The best Indian restaurant I have been too. Highly recommend!"
Read more
"Best Indian restaurant by far, use my tastecard here at least once a week...lovely staff and..."
Read more
  • Adam said:
    " Excellent service, lovely atmosphere. Food was above standard. Will defiantly be going again soon. "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Great food with fantastic service
    The food and the service in this restaurant was second to none. A little pricey when you take into account paying separately for your breads, rice, etc. This was greatly off set by the savings made using the Taste Card. All in all.. I would highly recommend Sultan's Palace. "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ralph said:
    " We took advantage of the "Early Bird" menu which, although not part of the Tastecard promotion, nonetheless, is excellent value for money. The food was fantastic; absolutely delicious. We were made to feel very welcome. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "A gem
    First time visited and we were very impressed with the standard of food and service. We will definitely come again. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Podga said:
    " Food was fantastic. We arrived late but made feel very welcome, and never rushed. "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Excellent - First class lunch
    The best Indian food on offer in Liverpool for lunch time. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said:
    " Excellent place! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Genuinely Classy
    Considering it wasn't very busy when we went (midweek), it didn't feel empty or awkward at all. We had a really nice time in our booth, the service was perfect and the place had a genuine classy feel. Top, super, champion! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food was excellent and the staff can do enough for you. I highly recommend it. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said:
    " Great meal for two, tasted freshly prepared and with good quality ingredients. I would definitely eat here again and recommend to friends. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KSL said: "Wonderful
    The restaurant was quiet for a Monday. But the staff were pleasant. The food was served very quickly. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simone said: "Simone
    The best Indian restaurant I have been too. Highly recommend! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Best Indian restaurant by far, use my tastecard here at least once a week...lovely staff and clean rustic decor You must try this!  Leanne "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Adam said:
    " Excellent service, lovely atmosphere. Food was above standard. Will defiantly be going again soon. "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Great food with fantastic service
    The food and the service in this restaurant was second to none. A little pricey when you take into account paying separately for your breads, rice, etc. This was greatly off set by the savings made using the Taste Card. All in all.. I would highly recommend Sultan's Palace. "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ralph said:
    " We took advantage of the "Early Bird" menu which, although not part of the Tastecard promotion, nonetheless, is excellent value for money. The food was fantastic; absolutely delicious. We were made to feel very welcome. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "A gem
    First time visited and we were very impressed with the standard of food and service. We will definitely come again. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Podga said:
    " Food was fantastic. We arrived late but made feel very welcome, and never rushed. "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Excellent - First class lunch
    The best Indian food on offer in Liverpool for lunch time. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said:
    " Excellent place! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Genuinely Classy
    Considering it wasn't very busy when we went (midweek), it didn't feel empty or awkward at all. We had a really nice time in our booth, the service was perfect and the place had a genuine classy feel. Top, super, champion! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food was excellent and the staff can do enough for you. I highly recommend it. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said:
    " Great meal for two, tasted freshly prepared and with good quality ingredients. I would definitely eat here again and recommend to friends. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KSL said: "Wonderful
    The restaurant was quiet for a Monday. But the staff were pleasant. The food was served very quickly. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simone said: "Simone
    The best Indian restaurant I have been too. Highly recommend! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Best Indian restaurant by far, use my tastecard here at least once a week...lovely staff and clean rustic decor You must try this!  Leanne "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review