tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Da Peppino image
Da Peppino image
Da Peppino image
Da Peppino image
Da Peppino image

2 for 1 at Da Peppino

Da Peppino is a traditional Italian family run business. With over 25 years of experience in creating authentic Italian cuisine with the freshest ingredients.

This ranges from authentic pizzas, risottos and wide ranges of pasta dishes to hearty plates of perfectly cooked meat, fish and poultry.

From the antipasto to the delicious main meals there's lots of fresh and tasty options to choose from.

At Da Peppino they are not just about great food, they have put a lot of passion into their restaurant to bring you a dining experience you will never forget.

View all reviews
Da Peppino
Average member score
4.7 17
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Matthew said "Good food and nice atmosphere
The food in Da Pepperino is good and the restaurant is nice place to eat. However, we didn't..."
Read more
Fred said "Need For Quick Last Minute Meal
Good food whilst in restaurant but both very ill when got home."
Read more
Lisa said
" Fab service"
Read more
" Very good food, lively atmosphere as there was a large party in, in fact a little too noisy. Air..."
Read more
Andy said "Very friendly and great food
Last-minute decision to go. Rang up and no problem. Great decision. Very nice food and great..."
Read more
Darren said "Very Nice
Lovely food good service, decent saving. Definitely worth a visit"
Read more
Francis said "Fantastic restaurant
Great very good ob everything"
Read more
Shane said
" What a great restaurant. The service was great. Food amazing. Defiantly will be going back."
Read more
Stuart said "Excellent
First visit for my wife's birthday. The food was lovely, good portions and very tasty. We..."
Read more
Lynn said "Perfect Lunch
Had a lovely meal here yesterday lunchtime. Food perfectly cooked with excellent service as..."
Read more
" Beautiful restaurant, excellent food and great service! My fav place to eat!"
Read more
PW said
" Great food , Great Service
Will be back again"
Read more
Paul said "Family dining
Wonderful restaurant, food is outstanding.
Staff are helpful and attentive, make you feel..."
Read more
Liyah said "Lovely all rounder
I've been to eat here once on a weeknight, I found the staff ever so friendly, the food of..."
Read more
John said
" A visit back to this lovely restaurant and we enjoyed it again,just as much. Staff and food..."
Read more
Tracy said "DA Peppino Italian
Always a warm welcome, food is excellent and great value for money when using your tastecard. Read more
John said
" Our first visit to this restaurant and we were not disappointed.

We tried the..."
Read more
"Great restaurant- just what the area needed. B. Illing  "
Read more
  • Matthew said: "Good food and nice atmosphere
    The food in Da Pepperino is good and the restaurant is nice place to eat. However, we didn't enjoy their pizza's as the cheese/mozzarella was too thick and keep falling off the pizza Base. My wife had a prawn cocktail and roast beef from the set menu and said
    it was very good. I also had a spagetti meatball starter which was very fresh and tasty. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant, but just maybe swerve the pizza. "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fred said: "Need For Quick Last Minute Meal
    Good food whilst in restaurant but both very ill when got home. "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Fab service "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food, lively atmosphere as there was a large party in, in fact a little too noisy. Air conditioned and well decorated. Very easy to use the card, however the saving wasn't shown on the bill and we had to question wether it was used or not, which obviously offended our server! Generally though very friendly, polite service. Would highly recommend Da papino to anyone and will return. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Very friendly and great food
    Last-minute decision to go. Rang up and no problem. Great decision. Very nice food and great service. Sea bass recommended and also Chicken stuffed with broccoli. Although these were not allowed with a Tastecard he let us. The profiteroles with white chocolate also superb! Will be back. "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Very Nice
    Lovely food good service, decent saving. Definitely worth a visit "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Francis said: "Fantastic restaurant
    Great very good ob everything "
    Posted 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shane said:
    " What a great restaurant. The service was great. Food amazing. Defiantly will be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Excellent
    First visit for my wife's birthday. The food was lovely, good portions and very tasty. We had bruschetta and fritto misto followed by pollo brocoletti and spada peppino with tiramisu for dessert. Good selection of wine at expected prices. The service was superb, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Tastecard use was effortless and we made a very good saving. Will definitely return. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Perfect Lunch
    Had a lovely meal here yesterday lunchtime. Food perfectly cooked with excellent service as always 10/10 "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Beautiful restaurant, excellent food and great service! My fav place to eat! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PW said:
    " Great food , Great Service
    Will be back again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Family dining
    Wonderful restaurant, food is outstanding.
    Staff are helpful and attentive, make you feel like one of the family. Can't wait to visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liyah said: "Lovely all rounder
    I've been to eat here once on a weeknight, I found the staff ever so friendly, the food of good quality for the price and quantity. I would definitely come back. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " A visit back to this lovely restaurant and we enjoyed it again,just as much. Staff and food excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "DA Peppino Italian
    Always a warm welcome, food is excellent and great value for money when using your tastecard.

    Have dined here at least a dozen times and always recommend to friends and family living in and around the Bexleyheath area. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Our first visit to this restaurant and we were not disappointed.

    We tried the house white - a very nice crisp wine.

    The food was extremely good, seasoning perfect for our taste, generous portions definitely, but it left no room for dessert.

    A very nice dining experience, comfortable, music in the background that did not interfere with conversation, attentive and pleasant staff.

    Will be returning again soon.

    J.Bargent "
    Posted 4 years, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great restaurant- just what the area needed. B. Illing   "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Matthew said: "Good food and nice atmosphere
    The food in Da Pepperino is good and the restaurant is nice place to eat. However, we didn't enjoy their pizza's as the cheese/mozzarella was too thick and keep falling off the pizza Base. My wife had a prawn cocktail and roast beef from the set menu and said
    it was very good. I also had a spagetti meatball starter which was very fresh and tasty. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant, but just maybe swerve the pizza. "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fred said: "Need For Quick Last Minute Meal
    Good food whilst in restaurant but both very ill when got home. "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Fab service "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food, lively atmosphere as there was a large party in, in fact a little too noisy. Air conditioned and well decorated. Very easy to use the card, however the saving wasn't shown on the bill and we had to question wether it was used or not, which obviously offended our server! Generally though very friendly, polite service. Would highly recommend Da papino to anyone and will return. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Very friendly and great food
    Last-minute decision to go. Rang up and no problem. Great decision. Very nice food and great service. Sea bass recommended and also Chicken stuffed with broccoli. Although these were not allowed with a Tastecard he let us. The profiteroles with white chocolate also superb! Will be back. "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Very Nice
    Lovely food good service, decent saving. Definitely worth a visit "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Francis said: "Fantastic restaurant
    Great very good ob everything "
    Posted 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shane said:
    " What a great restaurant. The service was great. Food amazing. Defiantly will be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Excellent
    First visit for my wife's birthday. The food was lovely, good portions and very tasty. We had bruschetta and fritto misto followed by pollo brocoletti and spada peppino with tiramisu for dessert. Good selection of wine at expected prices. The service was superb, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Tastecard use was effortless and we made a very good saving. Will definitely return. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Perfect Lunch
    Had a lovely meal here yesterday lunchtime. Food perfectly cooked with excellent service as always 10/10 "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Beautiful restaurant, excellent food and great service! My fav place to eat! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PW said:
    " Great food , Great Service
    Will be back again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Family dining
    Wonderful restaurant, food is outstanding.
    Staff are helpful and attentive, make you feel like one of the family. Can't wait to visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liyah said: "Lovely all rounder
    I've been to eat here once on a weeknight, I found the staff ever so friendly, the food of good quality for the price and quantity. I would definitely come back. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " A visit back to this lovely restaurant and we enjoyed it again,just as much. Staff and food excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "DA Peppino Italian
    Always a warm welcome, food is excellent and great value for money when using your tastecard.

    Have dined here at least a dozen times and always recommend to friends and family living in and around the Bexleyheath area. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Our first visit to this restaurant and we were not disappointed.

    We tried the house white - a very nice crisp wine.

    The food was extremely good, seasoning perfect for our taste, generous portions definitely, but it left no room for dessert.

    A very nice dining experience, comfortable, music in the background that did not interfere with conversation, attentive and pleasant staff.

    Will be returning again soon.

    J.Bargent "
    Posted 4 years, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great restaurant- just what the area needed. B. Illing   "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review