tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Steakhouse at Tudor Barn image
Steakhouse at Tudor Barn image
Steakhouse at Tudor Barn image
Steakhouse at Tudor Barn image
Steakhouse at Tudor Barn image

2 for 1 at Steakhouse at Tudor Barn

With excellent food and drinks to suit every taste and budget, there really is no better time to come down and enjoy a day or night out at Tudor Barn Eltham.

Heritage Restaurant & Bar is a stunning example of Tudor architecture and its history dates back to the early 16th century with connections to Henry VIII and the Tudor Monarchy. It is one of only a handful of Tudor Barns still standing in the UK, located within 13 acres of award winning parkland and Tudor moat. The elegant ground floor Restaurant offers a contemporary dining experience amongst the unique architectural features that come part and parcel with a 16th Century Tudor Barn. Exposed Tudor brickwork and beams adorn the walls and ceiling whilst guests can peruse the many historic family shields which flank our original fireplace.

Having undergone a four year renovation programme, the owners have created a warm and stylish al fresco atmosphere which, in summer months, opens onto outdoor terraces offering fantastic dining experiences. Our new Head Chef Samuele Carelli has created a modern British and European menu offering traditional plates, alongside gastro style dishes including signature Tudor style dining feasts to share.

The venue also boasts an enchanting 200 capacity Tudor Gallery on the first floor which exhibits original Tudor beams and historic stained glass windows: the perfect setting for weddings, parties and special occasions.

Important Information

Please Note: Members are required to make their reservation at least two hours ahead of dining at the restaurant. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Heritage Restaurant & Bar is unable to accept the cards Friday evening, ALL DAY SATURDAY and ALL DAY SUNDAY (as the a la carte menu does not run on Saturday afternoons and all day on Sundays) and throughout the month of December or on any other special days throughout the year (e.g. Bank Holidays, Mothering Sunday and Father's Day).

View all reviews
Steakhouse at Tudor Barn
Average member score
4.3 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Over Priced But Lovely
Very lovely food but somewhat privet. Good service."
Read more
" Good not great very slow service shame as a nice setting except for pictures on the walls!"
Read more
Laura said
" Had a really nice meal for my boyfriends birthday. Staff were friendly & made sure we had..."
Read more
Esmerald said
" Great food"
Read more
Vickyattle said "Yummy x
Went for a family lunch, everyone enjoyed it. Very fresh and tasty, can choose from afternoon tea..."
Read more
Julie said
" I had a wonderful lunch at the Tudor Barn yesterday. The sun was shining and the terrace, which..."
Read more
amanda said
" Brilliant, top quality!"
Read more
"Superb food and fantastic service. I just wish I had discovered this great place sooner......but..."
Read more
"First time visiting Tudor Barn - fabulous! Great food, great service, beautiful surroundings..."
Read more
  • "Over Priced But Lovely
    Very lovely food but somewhat privet. Good service. "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good not great very slow service shame as a nice setting except for pictures on the walls! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Had a really nice meal for my boyfriends birthday. Staff were friendly & made sure we had everything we needed threw out the night. Food was amazing & even better when we got the bill at nearly half the price! Great night no problem using taste card. We couldn't have ask for more will be back soon :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Esmerald said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vickyattle said: "Yummy x
    Went for a family lunch, everyone enjoyed it. Very fresh and tasty, can choose from afternoon tea , platters, light bites and sandwiches. Highly recommend! Will be back for a nice evening dinner. Lovely, friendly staff and nice surroundings cannot wait! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " I had a wonderful lunch at the Tudor Barn yesterday. The sun was shining and the terrace, which overlooks the moat and gardens, was the perfect place to sit and eat. The service was excellent and the food was gorgeous. My friend and I went for the sea bass and we both loved it! We will definitely return soon. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • amanda said:
    " Brilliant, top quality! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Superb food and fantastic service. I just wish I had discovered this great place sooner......but will certainly be returning and letting others know about it. Despina "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "First time visiting Tudor Barn - fabulous! Great food, great service, beautiful surroundings inside and out all at great value with the tastecard. Will definitely be returning very soon. 10/10 :) Victoria "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Over Priced But Lovely
    Very lovely food but somewhat privet. Good service. "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good not great very slow service shame as a nice setting except for pictures on the walls! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Had a really nice meal for my boyfriends birthday. Staff were friendly & made sure we had everything we needed threw out the night. Food was amazing & even better when we got the bill at nearly half the price! Great night no problem using taste card. We couldn't have ask for more will be back soon :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Esmerald said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vickyattle said: "Yummy x
    Went for a family lunch, everyone enjoyed it. Very fresh and tasty, can choose from afternoon tea , platters, light bites and sandwiches. Highly recommend! Will be back for a nice evening dinner. Lovely, friendly staff and nice surroundings cannot wait! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " I had a wonderful lunch at the Tudor Barn yesterday. The sun was shining and the terrace, which overlooks the moat and gardens, was the perfect place to sit and eat. The service was excellent and the food was gorgeous. My friend and I went for the sea bass and we both loved it! We will definitely return soon. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • amanda said:
    " Brilliant, top quality! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Superb food and fantastic service. I just wish I had discovered this great place sooner......but will certainly be returning and letting others know about it. Despina "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "First time visiting Tudor Barn - fabulous! Great food, great service, beautiful surroundings inside and out all at great value with the tastecard. Will definitely be returning very soon. 10/10 :) Victoria "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    4 out of 6 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review