tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Shama image

2 for 1 at Shama

Sharma is an authentic Indian restaurant that serves mouth-watering Indian dishes.

The menu here has an array of Indian dishes, using everything from the hottest spices to the creamiest sauces, the tastiest lamb chops to the most succulent pieces of chicken.

The stylish, contemporary and sophisticated decor creates the perfect atmosphere for visitors to indulge in an evening of excellence.

So if you are looking for a relaxed and chilled out dining experience, head for Shama Indian Cuisine!

View all reviews
Shama
Average member score
4.3 13
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bridget said "Delicious food
Lovely authentic Indian food and excellent service"
Read more
Pippa said "Gorgeous Grub, As Always
We regularly visit Sharma so I was overjoyed to see they accept Tastecard. They let us use it..."
Read more
Fiona said "Fantastic!
Popped in tonight with husband and daughter and had a lovely meal. Resta
urant was quiet..."
Read more
taste said "fast friendly but oily
visited tonight and ordered mixed kebab and balti murgh ginger. Starter was good value and very..."
Read more
Angey said "Rbs
Recommended by Hotel Mamager .Food, services and especially BBC starter were Excellent. Just go..."
Read more
Craig said "Very good
Very nice food, very nice people, will be going back"
Read more
Mishfa said "Worst food ever
Never go to this garbage. Food was smelling bad like it was out of date. Was billed more than..."
Read more
Mishfa said "Do not go there if your hungry
Worst experience of eating out ever. The staff were unfriendly and when our food came it had a..."
Read more
Danielle said
" I have visited the Shama on various occasions and I have found the service and staff very..."
Read more
Dian said "Best chicken Tika masala
I love indian food and I have been to many places but taste here was best ,I would highly..."
Read more
Mikel said "Best food & service
We have been twice while our stay in shipley ,it is best relaxing
and feeding place good..."
Read more
Firth said
" I been to Shama restaurant Shipley with my family, we enjoyed best food and service, therefore we..."
Read more
Smith said
" Best and cheap meal, service great with smart and good looking waiters will do best for you, very..."
Read more
  • Bridget said: "Delicious food
    Lovely authentic Indian food and excellent service "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pippa said: "Gorgeous Grub, As Always
    We regularly visit Sharma so I was overjoyed to see they accept Tastecard. They let us use it even though we really should have booked before.

    Excellent service, gorgeous food to put a smile on your face "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said: "Fantastic!
    Popped in tonight with husband and daughter and had a lovely meal. Resta
    urant was quiet but it was very early. Staff helpful and friendly. Easy to use taste card. Will be calling again soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • taste said: "fast friendly but oily
    visited tonight and ordered mixed kebab and balti murgh ginger. Starter was good value and very tasty served sizzling hot. Curry arrived in a balti and was very very tasty . Unfortunately I had to hold down the curry on my plate to pour the ghee back in the balti . In these times of trying to eat healthier it was frightening like a liquid heart attack . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angey said: "Rbs
    Recommended by Hotel Mamager .Food, services and especially BBC starter were Excellent. Just go is you♥. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Very good
    Very nice food, very nice people, will be going back "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mishfa said: "Worst food ever
    Never go to this garbage. Food was smelling bad like it was out of date. Was billed more than what we ordered. Disgusting taste of dishes and staff were a disgrace. Waste of money and time. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mishfa said: "Do not go there if your hungry
    Worst experience of eating out ever. The staff were unfriendly and when our food came it had a really bad smell like the meat had gone out of date. Food was cold and tasted disgusting. Staff could'nt care less about our dissatisfaction and still charged us for the food we barely touched. We ordered 4 chappatis but were charged for 8. Went home hungry and very angry. I would'nt even recommend a dog to eat there for free never mind real humans. Food is not fit for humans. Waste of £21.00 "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said:
    " I have visited the Shama on various occasions and I have found the service and staff very friendly, pleasant and never disappoint. The food is always delicious, I've never had to complain about starters or a main dish. They are always willing to do what is needed if your food isn't quite right, which I feel most Indian restaurants wouldn't. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dian said: "Best chicken Tika masala
    I love indian food and I have been to many places but taste here was best ,I would highly recommend to try food here one if you visit Bradford. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mikel said: "Best food & service
    We have been twice while our stay in shipley ,it is best relaxing
    and feeding place good food and service.
    Mikel. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Firth said:
    " I been to Shama restaurant Shipley with my family, we enjoyed best food and service, therefore we recommend for best evening out in Shipley. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smith said:
    " Best and cheap meal, service great with smart and good looking waiters will do best for you, very caring. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Bridget said: "Delicious food
    Lovely authentic Indian food and excellent service "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pippa said: "Gorgeous Grub, As Always
    We regularly visit Sharma so I was overjoyed to see they accept Tastecard. They let us use it even though we really should have booked before.

    Excellent service, gorgeous food to put a smile on your face "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said: "Fantastic!
    Popped in tonight with husband and daughter and had a lovely meal. Resta
    urant was quiet but it was very early. Staff helpful and friendly. Easy to use taste card. Will be calling again soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • taste said: "fast friendly but oily
    visited tonight and ordered mixed kebab and balti murgh ginger. Starter was good value and very tasty served sizzling hot. Curry arrived in a balti and was very very tasty . Unfortunately I had to hold down the curry on my plate to pour the ghee back in the balti . In these times of trying to eat healthier it was frightening like a liquid heart attack . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angey said: "Rbs
    Recommended by Hotel Mamager .Food, services and especially BBC starter were Excellent. Just go is you♥. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Very good
    Very nice food, very nice people, will be going back "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mishfa said: "Worst food ever
    Never go to this garbage. Food was smelling bad like it was out of date. Was billed more than what we ordered. Disgusting taste of dishes and staff were a disgrace. Waste of money and time. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mishfa said: "Do not go there if your hungry
    Worst experience of eating out ever. The staff were unfriendly and when our food came it had a really bad smell like the meat had gone out of date. Food was cold and tasted disgusting. Staff could'nt care less about our dissatisfaction and still charged us for the food we barely touched. We ordered 4 chappatis but were charged for 8. Went home hungry and very angry. I would'nt even recommend a dog to eat there for free never mind real humans. Food is not fit for humans. Waste of £21.00 "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said:
    " I have visited the Shama on various occasions and I have found the service and staff very friendly, pleasant and never disappoint. The food is always delicious, I've never had to complain about starters or a main dish. They are always willing to do what is needed if your food isn't quite right, which I feel most Indian restaurants wouldn't. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dian said: "Best chicken Tika masala
    I love indian food and I have been to many places but taste here was best ,I would highly recommend to try food here one if you visit Bradford. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mikel said: "Best food & service
    We have been twice while our stay in shipley ,it is best relaxing
    and feeding place good food and service.
    Mikel. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Firth said:
    " I been to Shama restaurant Shipley with my family, we enjoyed best food and service, therefore we recommend for best evening out in Shipley. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smith said:
    " Best and cheap meal, service great with smart and good looking waiters will do best for you, very caring. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall