tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Bread Street Brasserie @ Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre image
Bread Street Brasserie @ Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre image
Bread Street Brasserie @ Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre image

50% off at Bread Street Brasserie @ Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre

Fresh. Seasonal. Scottish.

Enjoy City Centre dining in sophisticated surroundings, with a warm, welcoming service. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Bread Street Brasserie showcases the finest of Scotland’s larder.

With a special emphasis on catering for dietary requirements, including a choice of vegetarian and vegan options, as well as gluten-free dishes, they ensure that there is something to suit all tastes and dining needs.

From cosy tables of two, to family get-togethers, business lunches or group celebrations, the seasonal A la Carte menu will provide whatever you need.

A stone’s throw from the bustling Grassmarket, and a short walk from Edinburgh’s shopping and financial districts, Bread Street Brasserie offers the perfect location to escape the madding crowds, and relax with good food and friendly service.

View all reviews
Bread Street Brasserie @ Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre
Average member score
4.4 9
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
John said
" Very good meal in a pleasant environment"
Read more
Mandy said "Lovely Family Meal
A top quality meal served in ambient surroundings. Tasty and plenty to eat very filling ."
Read more
XIAOMEI said "The most recommended
I am a foreigner, so pleased to enjoy different Edinburgh restaurants.
With my more than..."
Read more
Thiam said
" Very nice food great service highly"
Read more
Abhishek said "Below Average
After trying three times in last three months, today I visited this place. Service was excellent..."
Read more
"Nice Restaurant
Very nice supper"
Read more
John said "A quiet evening out
We visited this restaurant on January 2, so it was very quiet. The meal was good, although the..."
Read more
James said "First Class!
I live on Bread Street and don't tend to eat out so near to home, but I've heard such..."
Read more
Rachael said
" Excellent customer service and very good food and even better value with the tastecard!"
Read more
"Great choice of very tasty food with attentive service. Counting the days to going back as..."
Read more
"Fantastic food & service. Looking forward to going back. 5 stars. Niamh  "
Read more
  • John said:
    " Very good meal in a pleasant environment "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "Lovely Family Meal
    A top quality meal served in ambient surroundings. Tasty and plenty to eat very filling . "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • XIAOMEI said: "The most recommended
    I am a foreigner, so pleased to enjoy different Edinburgh restaurants.
    With my more than half year "Tasting notes" ,Bread Street Brasserie is the most recommended one for my friends and for you!
    Cheers for platter-art and first-class taste! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thiam said:
    " Very nice food great service highly "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abhishek said: "Below Average
    After trying three times in last three months, today I visited this place. Service was excellent and with smile - pace was as per demand so very good.
    Food was quite below par, ordered tomato soup which was watery and had lamb in the main - absolute no no! Had to order one side as well which was just below average - no flavours at all. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Restaurant
    Very nice supper "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "A quiet evening out
    We visited this restaurant on January 2, so it was very quiet. The meal was good, although the rack of lamb was a little fatty but it had a great crusty topping, full of flavour. Vegetables were extra at £3 per portion. A glass of wine was around £6. Overall, the food was not exceptional but it was well-presented and looked good on the plate. Desserts (Crannachan and pear tart) were fine. The venue was lacking in atmosphere but this was no doubt to the quiet time of year, just after Hogmanay. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "First Class!
    I live on Bread Street and don't tend to eat out so near to home, but I've heard such good reports about this place from others that I chose it to take some visitors for dinner. It was a real treat; every dish was carefully done, well-proportioned and reasonably priced. The service was relaxed and easy going without being slack. I've been back several times since and it was actually my experiences in the Bread Street Brasserie that prompted me to get my tastecard. I'll be back! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachael said:
    " Excellent customer service and very good food and even better value with the tastecard! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great choice of very tasty food with attentive service. Counting the days to going back as often as I can. Excellent. Christeen "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Fantastic food & service. Looking forward to going back. 5 stars. Niamh   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • John said:
    " Very good meal in a pleasant environment "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "Lovely Family Meal
    A top quality meal served in ambient surroundings. Tasty and plenty to eat very filling . "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • XIAOMEI said: "The most recommended
    I am a foreigner, so pleased to enjoy different Edinburgh restaurants.
    With my more than half year "Tasting notes" ,Bread Street Brasserie is the most recommended one for my friends and for you!
    Cheers for platter-art and first-class taste! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thiam said:
    " Very nice food great service highly "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abhishek said: "Below Average
    After trying three times in last three months, today I visited this place. Service was excellent and with smile - pace was as per demand so very good.
    Food was quite below par, ordered tomato soup which was watery and had lamb in the main - absolute no no! Had to order one side as well which was just below average - no flavours at all. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Restaurant
    Very nice supper "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "A quiet evening out
    We visited this restaurant on January 2, so it was very quiet. The meal was good, although the rack of lamb was a little fatty but it had a great crusty topping, full of flavour. Vegetables were extra at £3 per portion. A glass of wine was around £6. Overall, the food was not exceptional but it was well-presented and looked good on the plate. Desserts (Crannachan and pear tart) were fine. The venue was lacking in atmosphere but this was no doubt to the quiet time of year, just after Hogmanay. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "First Class!
    I live on Bread Street and don't tend to eat out so near to home, but I've heard such good reports about this place from others that I chose it to take some visitors for dinner. It was a real treat; every dish was carefully done, well-proportioned and reasonably priced. The service was relaxed and easy going without being slack. I've been back several times since and it was actually my experiences in the Bread Street Brasserie that prompted me to get my tastecard. I'll be back! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachael said:
    " Excellent customer service and very good food and even better value with the tastecard! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great choice of very tasty food with attentive service. Counting the days to going back as often as I can. Excellent. Christeen "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Fantastic food & service. Looking forward to going back. 5 stars. Niamh   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review