tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Monkeys Indian Cuisine image
Monkeys Indian Cuisine image
Monkeys Indian Cuisine image
Monkeys Indian Cuisine image
Monkeys Indian Cuisine image

50% off at Monkeys Indian Cuisine

The aim of Monkeys Indian cuisine is to ensure that you have a pleasant and memorable experience; they aim to give you a very high level of service as well as the highest quality ingredients.

The stylish, contemporary and sophisticated decor creates the perfect atmosphere for visitors to indulge in an evening of excellence.

Dishes are well presented with plenty of character and meals can be catered to customers’ taste, through the careful use of spices.

A fragrant aroma of delicately spiced dishes, a taste that lingers on the tongue – A meal at Monkeys Indian Cuisine is Indian cuisine at its finest.

View all reviews
Monkeys Indian Cuisine
Average member score
3.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chi-Lae said "Looks can be decieving
Great food! I just wished the place was a bit more lively. Could do with some central heating too..."
Read more
Adam said "Awful, never go there
I ordered a simple meal and it was awful. When I complained to the "manager" he told me..."
Read more
Paul said "Best food in Town
Because of Taste Card we found Monkeys Indian Cuisine.

Since then we have not..."
Read more
TONY said
" Great place to eat.

Service is really great."
Read more
"Definitely my favourite Indian restaurant. Beautiful decor, polite staff and the food is..."
Read more
"When to monkeys last night, really nice place......it was busy which is always a good sign, the..."
Read more
"Good service, friendly staff and the food was great, wine was top class... will come again. Joe"
Read more
"Really great small restaurant in Crown Point between Streatham, Beulah Hill and Crystal Palace -..."
Read more
"We had dinner here 2 nights ago. Good service, friendly staff, food was excellent, well prepared..."
Read more
"This restaurant was fab, food great and wine was really reasonable. Hassina"
Read more
"Excellent food and a friendly environment. I would not have found this excellent restaurant..."
Read more
"Had a great meal, very good value with the tastecard and the staff were very attentive...."
Read more
"Food was the best. Cleak  "
Read more
  • Chi-Lae said: "Looks can be decieving
    Great food! I just wished the place was a bit more lively. Could do with some central heating too lol. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Awful, never go there
    I ordered a simple meal and it was awful. When I complained to the "manager" he told me no one else had complained and put the phone down. - don't go there. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Best food in Town
    Because of Taste Card we found Monkeys Indian Cuisine.

    Since then we have not eaten Indian food anywhere else.

    The food is always to a high standard, the service is always friendly and welcoming. The décor is modern and comfortable.

    Even without Taste Card their prices are very reasonable.

    I love my food, especially Indian food. I totally recommend Monkeys.

    Try it, you wont be disappointed!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TONY said:
    " Great place to eat.

    Service is really great. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Definitely my favourite Indian restaurant. Beautiful decor, polite staff and the food is always fresh and full of flavour. I haven't eaten at another Indian restaurant since dining at Monkeys Indian Cuisine. I recommend it. June "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "When to monkeys last night, really nice place......it was busy which is always a good sign, the prices were good, the food was superb,the staff even gave a a doggy bag which i am enjoying right now!!! Best Indian in South London..... Deffo going back again!! Stephen "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Good service, friendly staff and the food was great, wine was top class... will come again. Joe "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Really great small restaurant in Crown Point between Streatham, Beulah Hill and Crystal Palace - food was excellent and is one of the restaurants where you can use the card for 4 people on Fridays and weekends - will now definitely use them for takeaways! Good job guys! S.W "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We had dinner here 2 nights ago. Good service, friendly staff, food was excellent, well prepared and delicious; great value for money so will return. Alee "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This restaurant was fab, food great and wine was really reasonable. Hassina "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent food and a friendly environment. I would not have found this excellent restaurant without the Tastecard. Keith "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Had a great meal, very good value with the tastecard and the staff were very attentive. Excellent if you live local. Recommended. Judith   "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Food was the best. Cleak   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Chi-Lae said: "Looks can be decieving
    Great food! I just wished the place was a bit more lively. Could do with some central heating too lol. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Awful, never go there
    I ordered a simple meal and it was awful. When I complained to the "manager" he told me no one else had complained and put the phone down. - don't go there. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Best food in Town
    Because of Taste Card we found Monkeys Indian Cuisine.

    Since then we have not eaten Indian food anywhere else.

    The food is always to a high standard, the service is always friendly and welcoming. The décor is modern and comfortable.

    Even without Taste Card their prices are very reasonable.

    I love my food, especially Indian food. I totally recommend Monkeys.

    Try it, you wont be disappointed!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TONY said:
    " Great place to eat.

    Service is really great. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Definitely my favourite Indian restaurant. Beautiful decor, polite staff and the food is always fresh and full of flavour. I haven't eaten at another Indian restaurant since dining at Monkeys Indian Cuisine. I recommend it. June "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "When to monkeys last night, really nice place......it was busy which is always a good sign, the prices were good, the food was superb,the staff even gave a a doggy bag which i am enjoying right now!!! Best Indian in South London..... Deffo going back again!! Stephen "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Good service, friendly staff and the food was great, wine was top class... will come again. Joe "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Really great small restaurant in Crown Point between Streatham, Beulah Hill and Crystal Palace - food was excellent and is one of the restaurants where you can use the card for 4 people on Fridays and weekends - will now definitely use them for takeaways! Good job guys! S.W "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We had dinner here 2 nights ago. Good service, friendly staff, food was excellent, well prepared and delicious; great value for money so will return. Alee "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This restaurant was fab, food great and wine was really reasonable. Hassina "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent food and a friendly environment. I would not have found this excellent restaurant without the Tastecard. Keith "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Had a great meal, very good value with the tastecard and the staff were very attentive. Excellent if you live local. Recommended. Judith   "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Food was the best. Cleak   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review