tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREAT PORTLAND STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREAT PORTLAND STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREAT PORTLAND STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREAT PORTLAND STREET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREAT PORTLAND STREET

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Since 1965, PizzaExpress has been crafting your favourite pizza, freshly made exactly the way you want it by expert Pizzaiolos. Whether it's the Superfood Salad or an iconic favourite like Sloppy Giuseppe, Dough Balls or the American Hot, there's something for everyone!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREAT PORTLAND STREET
Average member score
4.1 14
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Aiden said "Great
Good food good service one of the best"
Read more
Fatima said "One Of The Best Branches
This Pizza express is one of my favourites. It's nicely decorated and has a lovely ambience...."
Read more
" Great"
Read more
CamT said "Not a nice atmosphere
Service is not very nice, waiters always in a rush, and the food takes ages to come."
Read more
" Lovely food nice relaxed atmosphere wonderful service"
Read more
"Good
Good"
Read more
Dan said "Good Food, OK Service
The food was really good and staff friendly. Been twice with the card and no issues accepting,..."
Read more
Mr said "A favourite Pizza Express
If you like Pizza Express, this is one of the best; with light flooding in along one entire side,..."
Read more
"Ok
Nice pizza"
Read more
Maria said
" Very good!"
Read more
Steve said "Very good
First time in here. Service and food first class but at an affordable price. Well done"
Read more
"Just Perfect!
Great atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent food!"
Read more
Amir said "Good Location..AWFUL SERVICE
Was made to wait 20 minutes before we had to ask one of the waiters if we could order drinks...."
Read more
James said "Welcoming staff and good pizzas
Most people will know Pizza Express and, as the quality of food doesn't vary much across the..."
Read more
  • Aiden said: "Great
    Good food good service one of the best "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fatima said: "One Of The Best Branches
    This Pizza express is one of my favourites. It's nicely decorated and has a lovely ambience. The staff are incredibly nice and accommodating. Pizza doughs here are tastier -thinner and crispier- than other branches I tried around Oxford Street. Only a minor problem occurred because the 2016 offer I received by email from tastecard was different in some details from the promotion memo that was handed to the staff. They kindly adjusted this for me though. "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CamT said: "Not a nice atmosphere
    Service is not very nice, waiters always in a rush, and the food takes ages to come. "
    Posted 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food nice relaxed atmosphere wonderful service "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Good Food, OK Service
    The food was really good and staff friendly. Been twice with the card and no issues accepting, the wait time was quite long even when the restaurant wasn't busy but if your not in a rush it's a good choice "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "A favourite Pizza Express
    If you like Pizza Express, this is one of the best; with light flooding in along one entire side, allowing you to watch the world rushing by while enjoying your lunch/dinner.

    Use of tastecard was as easy as ever, alongside the friendly and quick service I have always experienced at this branch. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ok
    Nice pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said:
    " Very good! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Very good
    First time in here. Service and food first class but at an affordable price. Well done "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Just Perfect!
    Great atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent food! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amir said: "Good Location..AWFUL SERVICE
    Was made to wait 20 minutes before we had to ask one of the waiters if we could order drinks. Parties who came after us were served before we were and that was only because we asked to be served. When the drinks came, the waiter was rude and abrupt and in an act to show his dismay at our complaint, left the drinks on the side of the table and walked off. We're still waiting for our food so will let you know how we get on! It's a shame because the menu is great value. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Welcoming staff and good pizzas
    Most people will know Pizza Express and, as the quality of food doesn't vary much across the chain, I won't comment much on that. (It is certainly well up to standard, though). What is exceptional is the quality of customer service, with friendly staff, which clearly enjoy their work. Service is prompt, without being rushed. An enjoyable experience in a well managed restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Aiden said: "Great
    Good food good service one of the best "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fatima said: "One Of The Best Branches
    This Pizza express is one of my favourites. It's nicely decorated and has a lovely ambience. The staff are incredibly nice and accommodating. Pizza doughs here are tastier -thinner and crispier- than other branches I tried around Oxford Street. Only a minor problem occurred because the 2016 offer I received by email from tastecard was different in some details from the promotion memo that was handed to the staff. They kindly adjusted this for me though. "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CamT said: "Not a nice atmosphere
    Service is not very nice, waiters always in a rush, and the food takes ages to come. "
    Posted 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food nice relaxed atmosphere wonderful service "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Good Food, OK Service
    The food was really good and staff friendly. Been twice with the card and no issues accepting, the wait time was quite long even when the restaurant wasn't busy but if your not in a rush it's a good choice "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "A favourite Pizza Express
    If you like Pizza Express, this is one of the best; with light flooding in along one entire side, allowing you to watch the world rushing by while enjoying your lunch/dinner.

    Use of tastecard was as easy as ever, alongside the friendly and quick service I have always experienced at this branch. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ok
    Nice pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said:
    " Very good! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Very good
    First time in here. Service and food first class but at an affordable price. Well done "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Just Perfect!
    Great atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent food! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amir said: "Good Location..AWFUL SERVICE
    Was made to wait 20 minutes before we had to ask one of the waiters if we could order drinks. Parties who came after us were served before we were and that was only because we asked to be served. When the drinks came, the waiter was rude and abrupt and in an act to show his dismay at our complaint, left the drinks on the side of the table and walked off. We're still waiting for our food so will let you know how we get on! It's a shame because the menu is great value. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Welcoming staff and good pizzas
    Most people will know Pizza Express and, as the quality of food doesn't vary much across the chain, I won't comment much on that. (It is certainly well up to standard, though). What is exceptional is the quality of customer service, with friendly staff, which clearly enjoy their work. Service is prompt, without being rushed. An enjoyable experience in a well managed restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall