tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BATH - Southgate Centre image
PizzaExpress - BATH - Southgate Centre image
PizzaExpress - BATH - Southgate Centre image
PizzaExpress - BATH - Southgate Centre image
PizzaExpress - BATH - Southgate Centre image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BATH - Southgate Centre

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BATH - Southgate Centre
Average member score
4.8 16
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
James said "Great
Great"
Read more
" As ever great service and fantastic food. The staff went that extra to mile to make my daughters..."
Read more
" As ever great great service and fantastic food! The staff went the extra mile to make my..."
Read more
Yusuf said "Amazing Service
Were quick to seat and happy to accommodate when asked about a specific seat that had just become..."
Read more
Marlon said
" Great food and service as always"
Read more
Anna said "Loved it
Service was excellent
Food was great"
Read more
"Good Service From Waiting Staff
Great service nice to sit outside."
Read more
"Not Inviting At All
Walked in, servers looked away and walked away. No smiles. Just poor service all together. Food..."
Read more
"Brill
Really good food, quick service and a good experience. Will be visiting again!"
Read more
Steve said
" Really nice meal ,,"
Read more
Anna said
" Hostility when informed about use of Taste card. Food and service was good."
Read more
Don said
" Service and quality of food very good.

would recommend , a good example of the chain."
Read more
" Last minute lunch using Tastecard very good"
Read more
John said
" Great dining gluten free food also available"
Read more
james said
" Great"
Read more
Cathy said
" had lucnh with my Mum during easter holidays. Didn't need to book, service was attentive and..."
Read more
  • James said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As ever great service and fantastic food. The staff went that extra to mile to make my daughters 5th birthday "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As ever great great service and fantastic food! The staff went the extra mile to make my daughters 5th birthday extra special "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yusuf said: "Amazing Service
    Were quick to seat and happy to accommodate when asked about a specific seat that had just become available. Anton was very nice and treated us as an individual and not just another patron! Overall extremely satisfied! "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marlon said:
    " Great food and service as always "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Loved it
    Service was excellent
    Food was great "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Service From Waiting Staff
    Great service nice to sit outside. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not Inviting At All
    Walked in, servers looked away and walked away. No smiles. Just poor service all together. Food was ok though. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Brill
    Really good food, quick service and a good experience. Will be visiting again! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Really nice meal ,, "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " Hostility when informed about use of Taste card. Food and service was good. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said:
    " Service and quality of food very good.

    would recommend , a good example of the chain. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Last minute lunch using Tastecard very good "
    Posted 2 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Great dining gluten free food also available "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cathy said:
    " had lucnh with my Mum during easter holidays. Didn't need to book, service was attentive and prompt and food delicious "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • James said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As ever great service and fantastic food. The staff went that extra to mile to make my daughters 5th birthday "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As ever great great service and fantastic food! The staff went the extra mile to make my daughters 5th birthday extra special "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yusuf said: "Amazing Service
    Were quick to seat and happy to accommodate when asked about a specific seat that had just become available. Anton was very nice and treated us as an individual and not just another patron! Overall extremely satisfied! "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marlon said:
    " Great food and service as always "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Loved it
    Service was excellent
    Food was great "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Service From Waiting Staff
    Great service nice to sit outside. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not Inviting At All
    Walked in, servers looked away and walked away. No smiles. Just poor service all together. Food was ok though. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Brill
    Really good food, quick service and a good experience. Will be visiting again! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Really nice meal ,, "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " Hostility when informed about use of Taste card. Food and service was good. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said:
    " Service and quality of food very good.

    would recommend , a good example of the chain. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Last minute lunch using Tastecard very good "
    Posted 2 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Great dining gluten free food also available "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cathy said:
    " had lucnh with my Mum during easter holidays. Didn't need to book, service was attentive and prompt and food delicious "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall