tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Liverpool One image
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Liverpool One image
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Liverpool One image
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Liverpool One image
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Liverpool One image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Liverpool One

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Liverpool One
Average member score
4.3 29
Diner rating
Excellent
17
Very good
8
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Graham said
" One of the better appointed restaurants in the chain."
Read more
ldnkl7 said "Tasty Pizza Express
Really friendly Sunday service, our food tasted fresh with lots of flavour, highly recommend"
Read more
Sarah said
" Great service and food"
Read more
Rod said "Excellent Savings
Card cost a quid, just saved £13.
Happy days"
Read more
Maria said "Nice experience
It was quite relaxed at the time of our visit, 4 people. Nice food, good quality, good portion as..."
Read more
Gillian said "Ice cream treat
Following fun on the fairground granddaughter wanted ice cream impossible in winter in Liverpool..."
Read more
Sam said "Child Friendly Restraunt
Fab for kids, really child friendly!! Colouring bad stickers for them to play with and a dough..."
Read more
Helsbells said "Lovely
Only issue is the fruit flies but much improved this time! Great food"
Read more
Lydia said
" Food is wonderful however each pizza didn't have equal amounts of cheese on also staff did..."
Read more
Mj said "*****
5 star rating absolutely fantastic food and service overall"
Read more
Georgia said
" Food was really nice & quick service! using the card was so easy"
Read more
Bindu said "Recent Pizza Express Visit
Good food. Very fresh and efficient friendly service. Will visit again for sure."
Read more
Ed said "Always A Good Time
Always looking forward to go to Liverpool 1 pizza express, staff friendly and good service"
Read more
" great meal with the family"
Read more
" Good tasty food.

Lovely accommodating staff"
Read more
Marc said "Excellent Service
Great atmosphere, great food and great service."
Read more
NITIN said
" Lot of waiting time for getting a seat even though there were tables empty"
Read more
Andy said "Spot On
First time at pizza express and pizza was amazing and service great too"
Read more
Annan said "And
Ndndj"
Read more
Tracy said
" Excellent service and food."
Read more
" Food was lovely x"
Read more
JJ said
" Fab"
Read more
Jeanette said
" I visited today with my son it was half term the restaurant was really busy , excellent service..."
Read more
"Could Be Better...
Food was fresh and great but staff were a little slow and not very attentive. Brought me the..."
Read more
KELLY said "First timer
First time using my taste card and pizza express were very obliging. Was worried presenting the..."
Read more
" Served by Lucy. Great service from start to finish."
Read more
Lynn said "Great food.
Came here Wednesday whilst shopping in Liverpool, service a bit slow but, pizzas where great, I..."
Read more
Lee said
" Food was cold.

Customer service slow apart from one person who is not a..."
Read more
Wendy said "Fantastic
We have no tastecard! Visited on Saturday 20th July. Served by Chris, service excellent food was..."
Read more
"Went on Tuesday night, it was very quiet and the service was very fast. Staff were friendly and..."
Read more
"Went here in June and used tastecard, place was lovely, staff really friendly and food was great...."
Read more
  • Graham said:
    " One of the better appointed restaurants in the chain. "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ldnkl7 said: "Tasty Pizza Express
    Really friendly Sunday service, our food tasted fresh with lots of flavour, highly recommend "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great service and food "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rod said: "Excellent Savings
    Card cost a quid, just saved £13.
    Happy days "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Nice experience
    It was quite relaxed at the time of our visit, 4 people. Nice food, good quality, good portion as well. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said: "Ice cream treat
    Following fun on the fairground granddaughter wanted ice cream impossible in winter in Liverpool but Pizza Express made special ice cream for her whilst we had coffee. Staff excellent. Many thanjs "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Child Friendly Restraunt
    Fab for kids, really child friendly!! Colouring bad stickers for them to play with and a dough station where they can make there own bread whilst waiting for dinner. Would definitely come again. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helsbells said: "Lovely
    Only issue is the fruit flies but much improved this time! Great food "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lydia said:
    " Food is wonderful however each pizza didn't have equal amounts of cheese on also staff did not seem to be happy and sat chatting while the restaurant was extremely busy "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mj said: "*****
    5 star rating absolutely fantastic food and service overall "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgia said:
    " Food was really nice & quick service! using the card was so easy "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bindu said: "Recent Pizza Express Visit
    Good food. Very fresh and efficient friendly service. Will visit again for sure. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ed said: "Always A Good Time
    Always looking forward to go to Liverpool 1 pizza express, staff friendly and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " great meal with the family "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good tasty food.

    Lovely accommodating staff "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said: "Excellent Service
    Great atmosphere, great food and great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NITIN said:
    " Lot of waiting time for getting a seat even though there were tables empty "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Spot On
    First time at pizza express and pizza was amazing and service great too "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annan said: "And
    Ndndj "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Excellent service and food. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was lovely x "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JJ said:
    " Fab "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said:
    " I visited today with my son it was half term the restaurant was really busy , excellent service & good food . We visit here regularly & will continue to do so . Well done to all staff . "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Could Be Better...
    Food was fresh and great but staff were a little slow and not very attentive. Brought me the wrong drink but then another member of staff let us have the drink on the house and made us another one. The taste card app said that the Dolchetti desserts were included in the taste card offer but the manager changed his mind on arrival and removed it! So really he should update it on the taste card site as this is what I had originally gone in for :-/ "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KELLY said: "First timer
    First time using my taste card and pizza express were very obliging. Was worried presenting the card would result in lack lustre service but it was completely the opposite. Amazing prompt service. A very enjoyable evening. The discount made it possible to have a lovely mid week night out! :-D "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Served by Lucy. Great service from start to finish. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Great food.
    Came here Wednesday whilst shopping in Liverpool, service a bit slow but, pizzas where great, I choose a low calorie one which was very tasty. Would go again when in Liverpool. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Food was cold.

    Customer service slow apart from one person who is not a waitress.

    Manager was picking on individuals who were working hard and the rest were getting away with not working.

    Not easy to use tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said: "Fantastic
    We have no tastecard! Visited on Saturday 20th July. Served by Chris, service excellent food was delicious in a clean, comfortable restaurant. Will definitely be back here. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Went on Tuesday night, it was very quiet and the service was very fast. Staff were friendly and helpful. Kate "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Went here in June and used tastecard, place was lovely, staff really friendly and food was great. There is only a limited section of the menu you can have with your tastecard but it still worked out cheaper than the lunchtime deal. Wendy   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Graham said:
    " One of the better appointed restaurants in the chain. "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ldnkl7 said: "Tasty Pizza Express
    Really friendly Sunday service, our food tasted fresh with lots of flavour, highly recommend "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great service and food "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rod said: "Excellent Savings
    Card cost a quid, just saved £13.
    Happy days "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Nice experience
    It was quite relaxed at the time of our visit, 4 people. Nice food, good quality, good portion as well. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said: "Ice cream treat
    Following fun on the fairground granddaughter wanted ice cream impossible in winter in Liverpool but Pizza Express made special ice cream for her whilst we had coffee. Staff excellent. Many thanjs "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Child Friendly Restraunt
    Fab for kids, really child friendly!! Colouring bad stickers for them to play with and a dough station where they can make there own bread whilst waiting for dinner. Would definitely come again. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helsbells said: "Lovely
    Only issue is the fruit flies but much improved this time! Great food "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lydia said:
    " Food is wonderful however each pizza didn't have equal amounts of cheese on also staff did not seem to be happy and sat chatting while the restaurant was extremely busy "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mj said: "*****
    5 star rating absolutely fantastic food and service overall "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgia said:
    " Food was really nice & quick service! using the card was so easy "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bindu said: "Recent Pizza Express Visit
    Good food. Very fresh and efficient friendly service. Will visit again for sure. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ed said: "Always A Good Time
    Always looking forward to go to Liverpool 1 pizza express, staff friendly and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " great meal with the family "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good tasty food.

    Lovely accommodating staff "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said: "Excellent Service
    Great atmosphere, great food and great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NITIN said:
    " Lot of waiting time for getting a seat even though there were tables empty "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Spot On
    First time at pizza express and pizza was amazing and service great too "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annan said: "And
    Ndndj "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Excellent service and food. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was lovely x "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JJ said:
    " Fab "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said:
    " I visited today with my son it was half term the restaurant was really busy , excellent service & good food . We visit here regularly & will continue to do so . Well done to all staff . "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Could Be Better...
    Food was fresh and great but staff were a little slow and not very attentive. Brought me the wrong drink but then another member of staff let us have the drink on the house and made us another one. The taste card app said that the Dolchetti desserts were included in the taste card offer but the manager changed his mind on arrival and removed it! So really he should update it on the taste card site as this is what I had originally gone in for :-/ "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KELLY said: "First timer
    First time using my taste card and pizza express were very obliging. Was worried presenting the card would result in lack lustre service but it was completely the opposite. Amazing prompt service. A very enjoyable evening. The discount made it possible to have a lovely mid week night out! :-D "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Served by Lucy. Great service from start to finish. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Great food.
    Came here Wednesday whilst shopping in Liverpool, service a bit slow but, pizzas where great, I choose a low calorie one which was very tasty. Would go again when in Liverpool. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Food was cold.

    Customer service slow apart from one person who is not a waitress.

    Manager was picking on individuals who were working hard and the rest were getting away with not working.

    Not easy to use tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said: "Fantastic
    We have no tastecard! Visited on Saturday 20th July. Served by Chris, service excellent food was delicious in a clean, comfortable restaurant. Will definitely be back here. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Went on Tuesday night, it was very quiet and the service was very fast. Staff were friendly and helpful. Kate "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Went here in June and used tastecard, place was lovely, staff really friendly and food was great. There is only a limited section of the menu you can have with your tastecard but it still worked out cheaper than the lunchtime deal. Wendy   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review