tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BURY image
PizzaExpress - BURY image
PizzaExpress - BURY image
PizzaExpress - BURY image
PizzaExpress - BURY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BURY

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BURY
Average member score
4.6 21
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Good service food good very busy"
Read more
"First Timers
First time we have been to pizza express and both loved it. Great food and service"
Read more
Trevor said
" Food was excellent. Service could have been quicker"
Read more
Shana said
" Brilliant :-)"
Read more
Andy said
" Decent food, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere"
Read more
" Excellent service and food"
Read more
Emma said
" Had to wait a little while for the food to arrive but it was lunchtime so it's..."
Read more
"Good
Always nice. Decent staff. Food always lovely"
Read more
Becky said "Brilliant As Always
Had to wait 5 minutes at the door before anyone acknowledged we were there but it was really..."
Read more
Fozzy said "Great
Great service and cost"
Read more
Chris said "Great Service
Staff attentive without being obtrusive . Good food, hot and without a long wait. Great value and..."
Read more
MANDYREDGREEN said
" Made very welcome taste card had not arrived so used the app which failed to load as Internet was..."
Read more
Becky said "Dan The Man
Thank you to Dan for the exceptional customer service. We wish you all the best in your journey..."
Read more
John said "Great Meal
Great meal with first class service and good atmosphere.☺☺☺"
Read more
Nat said
" Very good meal"
Read more
Yasmin said
" Ok only."
Read more
" Best"
Read more
" Great"
Read more
Emma said
" Great friendly and professional service. The food was wonderful."
Read more
" Great food, lovely polite staff and didn't have any problem using my tastecard"
Read more
VICTORIA said
" Went with my son and his friend tonight although the pizza was lovely, the person who served..."
Read more
  • " Good service food good very busy "
    Posted 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First Timers
    First time we have been to pizza express and both loved it. Great food and service "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trevor said:
    " Food was excellent. Service could have been quicker "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shana said:
    " Brilliant :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Decent food, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Had to wait a little while for the food to arrive but it was lunchtime so it's understandable. Otherwise, perfect food and service as usual. "
    Posted 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Always nice. Decent staff. Food always lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Brilliant As Always
    Had to wait 5 minutes at the door before anyone acknowledged we were there but it was really quiet!
    Tried something new and enjoyed it, waitress was lovely and very knowledgable about the food and toppings.
    Fab restaurant with good atmosphere, would always return "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fozzy said: "Great
    Great service and cost "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great Service
    Staff attentive without being obtrusive . Good food, hot and without a long wait. Great value and pleasant experience. Will visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MANDYREDGREEN said:
    " Made very welcome taste card had not arrived so used the app which failed to load as Internet was so busy but the manager was brilliant and wrote my membership number down and let me use it anyway. We will definitely return staff were brilliant food was good company was excellent great night "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Dan The Man
    Thank you to Dan for the exceptional customer service. We wish you all the best in your journey around the world "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great Meal
    Great meal with first class service and good atmosphere.☺☺☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nat said:
    " Very good meal "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmin said:
    " Ok only. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Best "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Great friendly and professional service. The food was wonderful. "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, lovely polite staff and didn't have any problem using my tastecard "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VICTORIA said:
    " Went with my son and his friend tonight although the pizza was lovely, the person who served couldnt have been less interested if he tried!

    I ordered 2 margarita pizzas and a jug of iced water as this was just a quick bite to eat. Using my card was easy and not a problem, but left feeling like a cheap skate!

    The whole idea of this card is to experience food at a fraction of the cost! No where else ive used it has ever made me feel like that, therefore wont be going back. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Good service food good very busy "
    Posted 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First Timers
    First time we have been to pizza express and both loved it. Great food and service "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trevor said:
    " Food was excellent. Service could have been quicker "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shana said:
    " Brilliant :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Decent food, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Had to wait a little while for the food to arrive but it was lunchtime so it's understandable. Otherwise, perfect food and service as usual. "
    Posted 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Always nice. Decent staff. Food always lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Brilliant As Always
    Had to wait 5 minutes at the door before anyone acknowledged we were there but it was really quiet!
    Tried something new and enjoyed it, waitress was lovely and very knowledgable about the food and toppings.
    Fab restaurant with good atmosphere, would always return "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fozzy said: "Great
    Great service and cost "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great Service
    Staff attentive without being obtrusive . Good food, hot and without a long wait. Great value and pleasant experience. Will visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MANDYREDGREEN said:
    " Made very welcome taste card had not arrived so used the app which failed to load as Internet was so busy but the manager was brilliant and wrote my membership number down and let me use it anyway. We will definitely return staff were brilliant food was good company was excellent great night "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Dan The Man
    Thank you to Dan for the exceptional customer service. We wish you all the best in your journey around the world "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great Meal
    Great meal with first class service and good atmosphere.☺☺☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nat said:
    " Very good meal "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmin said:
    " Ok only. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Best "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Great friendly and professional service. The food was wonderful. "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, lovely polite staff and didn't have any problem using my tastecard "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VICTORIA said:
    " Went with my son and his friend tonight although the pizza was lovely, the person who served couldnt have been less interested if he tried!

    I ordered 2 margarita pizzas and a jug of iced water as this was just a quick bite to eat. Using my card was easy and not a problem, but left feeling like a cheap skate!

    The whole idea of this card is to experience food at a fraction of the cost! No where else ive used it has ever made me feel like that, therefore wont be going back. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall