tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 12 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Indian Nights Restaurant image
Indian Nights Restaurant image
Indian Nights Restaurant image

50% off at Indian Nights Restaurant

Indian Nights in Iver provides Indian dining at its best.

The restaurant staff aim to provide all of their valued visitors the best service, combined with good, healthy cooking.

All meals are cooked from scratch and prepared to order in the kitchen.

Indian Nights offers a fine selection of starters and main dishes; some well-known others not quite so familiar. The restaurant is recommended for its use of fresh, high quality ingredients.

These authentic dishes are rich with the flavour of spices such as cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and saffron.

Lamb, chicken and fish are all popular choices within this well-visited restaurant and are often combined with vegetables, as well as the balanced addition of herbs and spices.

View all reviews
Indian Nights Restaurant
Average member score
4.1 31
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
8
Good
4
Average
1
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Andy said "Great Good
Can't argue, the good is great

But it took 15mins to ask if we wanted drinks,..."
Read more
" Would recommend highly"
Read more
Martyn said "Fantastic!
Brilliant find... Lovely food, friendly staff, lovely atmosphere. Really enjoyed the meal and..."
Read more
" Friendly staff, comfy restaurant and lovely food. We will visit again."
Read more
Mark said "Fantastic Meal
Great food and service on a quiet Friday night for 7!"
Read more
J said "Great food, rude staff
Took 20 minutes to be asked what we want to order, after being seated. Food took almost 45 mins..."
Read more
"One Of The Best
Lovely food and staff are really nice"
Read more
N. said
" Good food"
Read more
Fosters said "Great Meal Out
The ease of using the card here is great. The food is outstanding and the service is also really..."
Read more
Darren said "Great restaurant
Great food, great service, will definitely eat here again."
Read more
Emily said "Best Value! Delicious Food!
This restaurant has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The food is exceptional, every visit and..."
Read more
Peter said "First Visit to use Tastecard
Easy to use Tastecard the savings on the food was a nice benefit to receive but the drinks worked..."
Read more
Jacqui said "Friendly Restaurant
Lovely restaurant with attentive staff who look after you from the minute you arrive. The food is..."
Read more
"Nice
Very nice food"
Read more
Gill said
" Very good food nice evening"
Read more
noreen said "excellent food
I've been to indian nights last saturday, it was an unforgettable night. the food and..."
Read more
Tim said
" An excellent meal served in relaxed surroundings.
The staff cannot do enough for you and..."
Read more
Liam said "The worst dinning experience ever...
I have never had such a bad dinning experience in my life as I had at Indian Nights in Iver. I..."
Read more
Hatty36 said "Very Good
Worth a try lovely food"
Read more
Inder said "Proper Punjabi Food
Best Indian food in town. Saves going all the way to Southall, the home of a REAL Indian."
Read more
Jo said "Delicious!
Had a lovely meal with a wide range of dishes and each and everyone of them was cooked to..."
Read more
Syed said "Saturday Family Dinner
This is our third visit. Quality of food is still very good and can be highly recommended. Good..."
Read more
Steven said "Rude
Rude staff. Continuously knocked into my chair. My friends debit card was declined and was told..."
Read more
gill said
" had our first meal here, service was excellent, food extremely good. good first experience will..."
Read more
Suresh said
" After seeing the reviews on this site I decided to take my wife and friends from Australia to..."
Read more
KAM said
" Too much masala and or curry and only a few pieces of meat. I have been to better places."
Read more
Mandi said "Fantastic.
Absolutely gorgeous food. Nice atmosphere. Friendly staff."
Read more
Ols said "Easy office lunch
Called ahead to book a table 12 for lunch. Tasty food, plenty of poppodums and little sauces..."
Read more
Ahmed said "Tasty Food
I made a booking a few days before Christmas. We were Family of 8 peolpe. The Manager was was..."
Read more
D said
" Great food and great service!"
Read more
Lisa said "Great Everytime
Been here around 7 times since getting the card in September 2012. Staff are friendly, food is..."
Read more
"Fantastic restaurant, staff are always happy, polite and welcoming. There is an extensive choice..."
Read more
"Decent place- clean, good food and nice atmosphere. Works out very reasonable using a..."
Read more
"Indian Nights is a fantastic restaurant i have ever been to. It is very beautiful and it has a..."
Read more
"Indian Nights is a fantastic restaurant. The food is amongst the best I've had when it comes..."
Read more
  • Andy said: "Great Good
    Can't argue, the good is great

    But it took 15mins to ask if we wanted drinks, another 15mins before our order was taken 30 mins before starters arrived and then another 30mins for main food.

    Staff were nice... the place was busy though, and as we were offered a free Chicken Tikka and we could use our taste car on a Friday night, we left happy ! "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Would recommend highly "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martyn said: "Fantastic!
    Brilliant find... Lovely food, friendly staff, lovely atmosphere. Really enjoyed the meal and very reasonably priced too. Plenty of parking around the back.
    No issue with using my taste card either! "
    Posted 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Friendly staff, comfy restaurant and lovely food. We will visit again. "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Fantastic Meal
    Great food and service on a quiet Friday night for 7! "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Great food, rude staff
    Took 20 minutes to be asked what we want to order, after being seated. Food took almost 45 mins to come out. (The restaurant was pretty much empty) One of my friends asked if it was going to be much longer as we ordered a while ago. It was like she had disrespected the waiter, she recieved a dirty look and a very blunt "next, you're next" the next time he walked past he gave another of my friends a dirty look, which we all thought was very strange.Food was very good! At the end of the meal we recieved the bill, a friend passed comment that she thought £6.40 for 4 poppadoms was a bit excessive. The waiter (a different one) seemed to take great offence, saying you cant have poppadoms without chutney which is charged per person as well. Thats fair enough but theres no need to reply with such attitude and rudeness! "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "One Of The Best
    Lovely food and staff are really nice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N. said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fosters said: "Great Meal Out
    The ease of using the card here is great. The food is outstanding and the service is also really good. I thoroughly recommend it and regularly do. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great restaurant
    Great food, great service, will definitely eat here again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Best Value! Delicious Food!
    This restaurant has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The food is exceptional, every visit and the varied menu has quality throughout. The cloth napkins, service and ambience make it a good all round dining experience. Very easy to use the taste card on any night. I highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "First Visit to use Tastecard
    Easy to use Tastecard the savings on the food was a nice benefit to receive but the drinks worked out expensive £14:85 for two pints of Larger and a jug of tap water. The Tap Water was the MOST expensive and did not get drunk. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said: "Friendly Restaurant
    Lovely restaurant with attentive staff who look after you from the minute you arrive. The food is very good and extremely reasonable even when not using the Taste card. Have been a on numerous occasions. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice
    Very nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Very good food nice evening "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • noreen said: "excellent food
    I've been to indian nights last saturday, it was an unforgettable night. the food and customer service is absoultly wonderful. its very clean, and tidy. the employees are very friendly. i recommend this restaurant to everyone. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " An excellent meal served in relaxed surroundings.
    The staff cannot do enough for you and even have the time to chat. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liam said: "The worst dinning experience ever...
    I have never had such a bad dinning experience in my life as I had at Indian Nights in Iver. I don't do reviews but feel on this occasion there is no other choice. 4 of us waited 20 minutes to sit at a pre-booked table in the small bar area which had dirty table cloths on the floor and was generally unclean and littered with empty glasses and bottles. We were finally shown to our table which was undressed, we had to ask for cutlery and napkins before waiting 20 minutes to order. We were supplied with popadoms but no plates, which again we had to ask for. Once we ordered our drinks and meals we had to chase the staff about the drinks 25 minutes later, 45 minutes later our starters arrived but we had to ask what was happening. When our main course arrived it was wrong, they bought a chicken bhuna out instead of two chicken tikka masala dishes and when challenged that the chicken korma and the chicken tikka masala tasted exactly the same but were simply different colours the staff laughed at us and tried to convince us that they are similar.. The staff were completely unengaging throughout the meal and simply put dishes into the middle of the table without asking who was having what and when we raised our concerns with the management who were immediately defensive and agressive even though we tried to discuss our concerns around the food and extremely poor service in a civil way, they stated that they had been busy in an attempt to try to justify the poor service. The manager eventually gave us 50% off the bill and we said thank you but as we intended to use our taste card would have received the same discount anyway, we continued to try and discuss the situation with the manager when he erupted in anger and began shouting at us,"You are shit customers" and continued with, "What do you expect with a taste card?" I said "I expect good food and customer service" at which point the manager shouted, "Get the fuck out of my resturant!" Other customers looked on in shock and horror as we got up from the table to leave. We remained calm throughout and I told the manager not to talk to me in such a rude manner. In the end we were surrounded by members of staff and escorted out of the premises with continued abuse from the manager, who informed us we were banned from the restaurant. I am just a normal guy out for a curry with friends but refuse to pay for exceptionally bad food and customer service, especially when the restaurant try to lie and laugh in our faces when challenged about what dish they have actually provided. Please take your hard earned money and go elsewhere, I would be horrified for anyone else to have this experience!! I have only given 1s as it is the lowest option otherwise I would give them nothing... Taste Card I implore you to remove them from your scheme, they basically said we should expect crap food and service because they are part of it. I personally don't think that is the standard you strive for or should be promoting. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hatty36 said: "Very Good
    Worth a try lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Inder said: "Proper Punjabi Food
    Best Indian food in town. Saves going all the way to Southall, the home of a REAL Indian. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Delicious!
    Had a lovely meal with a wide range of dishes and each and everyone of them was cooked to perfection, delicious! Easy to get to with lots of parking.
    Highly recommend! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Syed said: "Saturday Family Dinner
    This is our third visit. Quality of food is still very good and can be highly recommended. Good value for money with the taste card. They seem to be short of staff on Saturday so therefore a longer wait for your orders. However, we enjoyed and had a lovely time. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Rude
    Rude staff. Continuously knocked into my chair. My friends debit card was declined and was told that they don't have time to try the card again and that it was my friends fault. Food average at best. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gill said:
    " had our first meal here, service was excellent, food extremely good. good first experience will return and a bonus to use our tastecard and a local restaurant for us too... thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suresh said:
    " After seeing the reviews on this site I decided to take my wife and friends from Australia to this Restaurant. First impression, stained chairs not welcoming at all.

    Starters nothing special. (Small Portions)

    Main- very disappointing as it was drowned in masala to mask the fact that it had hardly any meat.

    Very disappointing.

    I have been to good Indian Restaurants and never had an experience like this. Should have taken photos to support my review. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAM said:
    " Too much masala and or curry and only a few pieces of meat. I have been to better places. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandi said: "Fantastic.
    Absolutely gorgeous food. Nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ols said: "Easy office lunch
    Called ahead to book a table 12 for lunch. Tasty food, plenty of poppodums and little sauces whilst we waited for our mains, all assortment of meat dishes & fish ordered which pleased everyone and a pleasant reward with the bill thank you to the tastecard. We will be back soon.

    Thanks. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ahmed said: "Tasty Food
    I made a booking a few days before Christmas. We were Family of 8 peolpe. The Manager was was very helpful and requested if we could make the booking a little eariler in the evening. Understandable as we were going to use our Taste Card and it being a busy period.

    We orderd a selection of starters which were all very tasty. Main course was a selection of Chicken and lamb dishes. All to a high standard.
    Will definately visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Great food and great service! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Great Everytime
    Been here around 7 times since getting the card in September 2012. Staff are friendly, food is nice and lots of choice. Restaurant decor is lovely. You can use card on Fridays and Saturdays which is great and for up to 12 people definitely a good shout for family meals. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic restaurant, staff are always happy, polite and welcoming. There is an extensive choice of food on the menu and staff will always cater to your specific requirements. Lesley "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Decent place- clean, good food and nice atmosphere. Works out very reasonable using a tastecard. Ammy "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Indian Nights is a fantastic restaurant i have ever been to. It is very beautiful and it has a classy atmosphere. The food is just delicious, you can tell the food quality is very fresh and tasty. Jane "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Indian Nights is a fantastic restaurant. The food is amongst the best I've had when it comes to local Indian restaurants, really rich in flavour and great value. The staff are very polite and friendly and the decor is relaxed and charming. Absolutely recommend. Joshua "
    Posted 5 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Andy said: "Great Good
    Can't argue, the good is great

    But it took 15mins to ask if we wanted drinks, another 15mins before our order was taken 30 mins before starters arrived and then another 30mins for main food.

    Staff were nice... the place was busy though, and as we were offered a free Chicken Tikka and we could use our taste car on a Friday night, we left happy ! "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Would recommend highly "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martyn said: "Fantastic!
    Brilliant find... Lovely food, friendly staff, lovely atmosphere. Really enjoyed the meal and very reasonably priced too. Plenty of parking around the back.
    No issue with using my taste card either! "
    Posted 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Friendly staff, comfy restaurant and lovely food. We will visit again. "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Fantastic Meal
    Great food and service on a quiet Friday night for 7! "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Great food, rude staff
    Took 20 minutes to be asked what we want to order, after being seated. Food took almost 45 mins to come out. (The restaurant was pretty much empty) One of my friends asked if it was going to be much longer as we ordered a while ago. It was like she had disrespected the waiter, she recieved a dirty look and a very blunt "next, you're next" the next time he walked past he gave another of my friends a dirty look, which we all thought was very strange.Food was very good! At the end of the meal we recieved the bill, a friend passed comment that she thought £6.40 for 4 poppadoms was a bit excessive. The waiter (a different one) seemed to take great offence, saying you cant have poppadoms without chutney which is charged per person as well. Thats fair enough but theres no need to reply with such attitude and rudeness! "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "One Of The Best
    Lovely food and staff are really nice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N. said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fosters said: "Great Meal Out
    The ease of using the card here is great. The food is outstanding and the service is also really good. I thoroughly recommend it and regularly do. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great restaurant
    Great food, great service, will definitely eat here again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Best Value! Delicious Food!
    This restaurant has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The food is exceptional, every visit and the varied menu has quality throughout. The cloth napkins, service and ambience make it a good all round dining experience. Very easy to use the taste card on any night. I highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "First Visit to use Tastecard
    Easy to use Tastecard the savings on the food was a nice benefit to receive but the drinks worked out expensive £14:85 for two pints of Larger and a jug of tap water. The Tap Water was the MOST expensive and did not get drunk. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said: "Friendly Restaurant
    Lovely restaurant with attentive staff who look after you from the minute you arrive. The food is very good and extremely reasonable even when not using the Taste card. Have been a on numerous occasions. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice
    Very nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Very good food nice evening "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • noreen said: "excellent food
    I've been to indian nights last saturday, it was an unforgettable night. the food and customer service is absoultly wonderful. its very clean, and tidy. the employees are very friendly. i recommend this restaurant to everyone. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " An excellent meal served in relaxed surroundings.
    The staff cannot do enough for you and even have the time to chat. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liam said: "The worst dinning experience ever...
    I have never had such a bad dinning experience in my life as I had at Indian Nights in Iver. I don't do reviews but feel on this occasion there is no other choice. 4 of us waited 20 minutes to sit at a pre-booked table in the small bar area which had dirty table cloths on the floor and was generally unclean and littered with empty glasses and bottles. We were finally shown to our table which was undressed, we had to ask for cutlery and napkins before waiting 20 minutes to order. We were supplied with popadoms but no plates, which again we had to ask for. Once we ordered our drinks and meals we had to chase the staff about the drinks 25 minutes later, 45 minutes later our starters arrived but we had to ask what was happening. When our main course arrived it was wrong, they bought a chicken bhuna out instead of two chicken tikka masala dishes and when challenged that the chicken korma and the chicken tikka masala tasted exactly the same but were simply different colours the staff laughed at us and tried to convince us that they are similar.. The staff were completely unengaging throughout the meal and simply put dishes into the middle of the table without asking who was having what and when we raised our concerns with the management who were immediately defensive and agressive even though we tried to discuss our concerns around the food and extremely poor service in a civil way, they stated that they had been busy in an attempt to try to justify the poor service. The manager eventually gave us 50% off the bill and we said thank you but as we intended to use our taste card would have received the same discount anyway, we continued to try and discuss the situation with the manager when he erupted in anger and began shouting at us,"You are shit customers" and continued with, "What do you expect with a taste card?" I said "I expect good food and customer service" at which point the manager shouted, "Get the fuck out of my resturant!" Other customers looked on in shock and horror as we got up from the table to leave. We remained calm throughout and I told the manager not to talk to me in such a rude manner. In the end we were surrounded by members of staff and escorted out of the premises with continued abuse from the manager, who informed us we were banned from the restaurant. I am just a normal guy out for a curry with friends but refuse to pay for exceptionally bad food and customer service, especially when the restaurant try to lie and laugh in our faces when challenged about what dish they have actually provided. Please take your hard earned money and go elsewhere, I would be horrified for anyone else to have this experience!! I have only given 1s as it is the lowest option otherwise I would give them nothing... Taste Card I implore you to remove them from your scheme, they basically said we should expect crap food and service because they are part of it. I personally don't think that is the standard you strive for or should be promoting. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hatty36 said: "Very Good
    Worth a try lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Inder said: "Proper Punjabi Food
    Best Indian food in town. Saves going all the way to Southall, the home of a REAL Indian. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Delicious!
    Had a lovely meal with a wide range of dishes and each and everyone of them was cooked to perfection, delicious! Easy to get to with lots of parking.
    Highly recommend! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Syed said: "Saturday Family Dinner
    This is our third visit. Quality of food is still very good and can be highly recommended. Good value for money with the taste card. They seem to be short of staff on Saturday so therefore a longer wait for your orders. However, we enjoyed and had a lovely time. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Rude
    Rude staff. Continuously knocked into my chair. My friends debit card was declined and was told that they don't have time to try the card again and that it was my friends fault. Food average at best. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gill said:
    " had our first meal here, service was excellent, food extremely good. good first experience will return and a bonus to use our tastecard and a local restaurant for us too... thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suresh said:
    " After seeing the reviews on this site I decided to take my wife and friends from Australia to this Restaurant. First impression, stained chairs not welcoming at all.

    Starters nothing special. (Small Portions)

    Main- very disappointing as it was drowned in masala to mask the fact that it had hardly any meat.

    Very disappointing.

    I have been to good Indian Restaurants and never had an experience like this. Should have taken photos to support my review. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAM said:
    " Too much masala and or curry and only a few pieces of meat. I have been to better places. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandi said: "Fantastic.
    Absolutely gorgeous food. Nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ols said: "Easy office lunch
    Called ahead to book a table 12 for lunch. Tasty food, plenty of poppodums and little sauces whilst we waited for our mains, all assortment of meat dishes & fish ordered which pleased everyone and a pleasant reward with the bill thank you to the tastecard. We will be back soon.

    Thanks. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ahmed said: "Tasty Food
    I made a booking a few days before Christmas. We were Family of 8 peolpe. The Manager was was very helpful and requested if we could make the booking a little eariler in the evening. Understandable as we were going to use our Taste Card and it being a busy period.

    We orderd a selection of starters which were all very tasty. Main course was a selection of Chicken and lamb dishes. All to a high standard.
    Will definately visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Great food and great service! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Great Everytime
    Been here around 7 times since getting the card in September 2012. Staff are friendly, food is nice and lots of choice. Restaurant decor is lovely. You can use card on Fridays and Saturdays which is great and for up to 12 people definitely a good shout for family meals. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic restaurant, staff are always happy, polite and welcoming. There is an extensive choice of food on the menu and staff will always cater to your specific requirements. Lesley "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Decent place- clean, good food and nice atmosphere. Works out very reasonable using a tastecard. Ammy "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Indian Nights is a fantastic restaurant i have ever been to. It is very beautiful and it has a classy atmosphere. The food is just delicious, you can tell the food quality is very fresh and tasty. Jane "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Indian Nights is a fantastic restaurant. The food is amongst the best I've had when it comes to local Indian restaurants, really rich in flavour and great value. The staff are very polite and friendly and the decor is relaxed and charming. Absolutely recommend. Joshua "
    Posted 5 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review