tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Spice Garden Indian Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Spice Garden Indian Restaurant

The Spice Garden Indian Restaurant is a delicious restaurant situated in Stirling.

Enjoy delicious and rustic meals cooked to perfection, and served in the most pleasant of surroundings. The staff work hard to ensure that all diners have a fantastic dining experience, and are always at hand to help no matter what.

This is perfect for all occasions, whether it is an intimate dining experience for 2, or a meal for a few friends.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on Mother’s / Father’s Day, Bank Holidays, Religious Festivals & any other special celebration days.

View all reviews
Spice Garden Indian Restaurant
Average member score
4.6 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Elizabeth said "Lovely wee restaurant
First time we've eaten here. Waiters were lovely. Could not do enough for us...and VERY..."
Read more
Danuta said "Good place!
The food was amazing and the staff very nice"
Read more
Ainsworth said "Excellent Evening Dinner
Visited after previous confirmation, after a wine tasting event at Majestic Wines in STIRLING...."
Read more
Charles said
" Service very slow - wrong dishes served up and no reduction on bill until I had to remind them..."
Read more
JOHN said
" Staff were excellent nice restruant"
Read more
janet said "Excellent
Could not fault food, service, will return."
Read more
Mr said "First Class Meal & Service
This was our first visit to the Spice Garden Indian Restaurant as we were in Stirling for the..."
Read more
"The service in this restaurant is the best in miles. These guys are always on top form and..."
Read more
"Excellent meal and very good service. Would highly recommend this restaurant. Lorna"
Read more
  • Elizabeth said: "Lovely wee restaurant
    First time we've eaten here. Waiters were lovely. Could not do enough for us...and VERY funny.

    Food was gorgeous. Vegetarian selection was vast!

    Thanks for a lovely meal...with a super easy taste card experience at the end. "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danuta said: "Good place!
    The food was amazing and the staff very nice "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ainsworth said: "Excellent Evening Dinner
    Visited after previous confirmation, after a wine tasting event at Majestic Wines in STIRLING. Very courteous service with extremely good food in abundance. Will certainly be going back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charles said:
    " Service very slow - wrong dishes served up and no reduction on bill until I had to remind them staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said:
    " Staff were excellent nice restruant "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • janet said: "Excellent
    Could not fault food, service, will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "First Class Meal & Service
    This was our first visit to the Spice Garden Indian Restaurant as we were in Stirling for the day.

    The Staff explained to us how the Tastecard worked and went through all the options on the very extensive Menu with us.

    Service was excellent.

    The Staff were friendly and efficient.

    We have told our family and friends they should visit The Spice Garden.

    The food was First Class! We can't wait to return! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The service in this restaurant is the best in miles. These guys are always on top form and nothing is too much for them. Helps that the food is top quality as well! Mike "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent meal and very good service. Would highly recommend this restaurant. Lorna "
    Posted 5 years, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Elizabeth said: "Lovely wee restaurant
    First time we've eaten here. Waiters were lovely. Could not do enough for us...and VERY funny.

    Food was gorgeous. Vegetarian selection was vast!

    Thanks for a lovely meal...with a super easy taste card experience at the end. "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danuta said: "Good place!
    The food was amazing and the staff very nice "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ainsworth said: "Excellent Evening Dinner
    Visited after previous confirmation, after a wine tasting event at Majestic Wines in STIRLING. Very courteous service with extremely good food in abundance. Will certainly be going back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charles said:
    " Service very slow - wrong dishes served up and no reduction on bill until I had to remind them staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said:
    " Staff were excellent nice restruant "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • janet said: "Excellent
    Could not fault food, service, will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "First Class Meal & Service
    This was our first visit to the Spice Garden Indian Restaurant as we were in Stirling for the day.

    The Staff explained to us how the Tastecard worked and went through all the options on the very extensive Menu with us.

    Service was excellent.

    The Staff were friendly and efficient.

    We have told our family and friends they should visit The Spice Garden.

    The food was First Class! We can't wait to return! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The service in this restaurant is the best in miles. These guys are always on top form and nothing is too much for them. Helps that the food is top quality as well! Mike "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent meal and very good service. Would highly recommend this restaurant. Lorna "
    Posted 5 years, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review