tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Delhi 41 image
Delhi 41 image
Delhi 41 image
Delhi 41 image
Delhi 41 image

2 for 1 at Delhi 41

After a full refurbishment Delhi 41 is open for service and better than ever. The restaurant was officially opened by The Lord Mayor of Chesterfield Borough Council on the 20th June 2011.

Delhi 41 is strives to keep the reputation of serving the best Indian and Bangladeshi food around. They specialise in chicken, lamb, duck, seafood and vegetables combined with innovative recipes using traditional cooking techniques and served in a modern sophisticated environment.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on takeaways. This exclusive offer to taste members of 2 for 1 is across all course ordered (starters, mains and desserts). The most expensive dish from each course is paid for and the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. The offer does not include side dishes such as rice, naan breads etc. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, New Year's Eve etc. Members must book in advance and mention that they are a tastecard holder, failure to do so will result in the discount not being honoured.

View all reviews
Delhi 41
Average member score
4.6 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Good Quality
Good quality food on the whole.. Will return for a midweek curry. Good value with tastecard,..."
Read more
Mike said "First Time But Not Last!
A last minute decision to eat out and choose here on reputation. Staff were friendly and great..."
Read more
Jane said
" Food and service excellent well deserverd winners of the Chesterfield food award"
Read more
Malcolm said "Tasty
Nice restaurant, nice food, will go again. The staff are lovely."
Read more
" Excellent meal and service"
Read more
Peter said
" One of the best curries we've had in a long time. Highly recommended."
Read more
"Delhi 41
Great food & evening"
Read more
wilson said
" excellent a very nice place to be"
Read more
Martin said
" A SUPERB Little Gem of a Restaurant! The food is Amazing and the waiters are outstandingly warm..."
Read more
"We have been here for the first time. What an excellent meal. The service was fab, the waiters..."
Read more
"A lovely evening was spent here paula"
Read more
"I have just been for the first time, but it won’t be the last. A two course meal for 2 cost..."
Read more
  • "Good Quality
    Good quality food on the whole.. Will return for a midweek curry. Good value with tastecard, little overpriced if not. "
    Posted 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "First Time But Not Last!
    A last minute decision to eat out and choose here on reputation. Staff were friendly and great service. We all really enjoyed a variety of dishes. One of the best Indian meals I have eaten and the best so far in Chesterfield. Look forward to coming here again. "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Food and service excellent well deserverd winners of the Chesterfield food award "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Tasty
    Nice restaurant, nice food, will go again. The staff are lovely. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal and service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " One of the best curries we've had in a long time. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Delhi 41
    Great food & evening "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • wilson said:
    " excellent a very nice place to be "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " A SUPERB Little Gem of a Restaurant! The food is Amazing and the waiters are outstandingly warm and friendly, nothing is too much trouble! We can't recommend Delhi 41 enough! We will be back for more very soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We have been here for the first time. What an excellent meal. The service was fab, the waiters very attentive, the atmosphere good and the food was excellent. A very enjoyable experience we will definitely try it again. Catherine "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "A lovely evening was spent here paula "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I have just been for the first time, but it won’t be the last. A two course meal for 2 cost £13 and the food and service were excellent. Susan "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Good Quality
    Good quality food on the whole.. Will return for a midweek curry. Good value with tastecard, little overpriced if not. "
    Posted 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "First Time But Not Last!
    A last minute decision to eat out and choose here on reputation. Staff were friendly and great service. We all really enjoyed a variety of dishes. One of the best Indian meals I have eaten and the best so far in Chesterfield. Look forward to coming here again. "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Food and service excellent well deserverd winners of the Chesterfield food award "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said: "Tasty
    Nice restaurant, nice food, will go again. The staff are lovely. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal and service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " One of the best curries we've had in a long time. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Delhi 41
    Great food & evening "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • wilson said:
    " excellent a very nice place to be "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " A SUPERB Little Gem of a Restaurant! The food is Amazing and the waiters are outstandingly warm and friendly, nothing is too much trouble! We can't recommend Delhi 41 enough! We will be back for more very soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We have been here for the first time. What an excellent meal. The service was fab, the waiters very attentive, the atmosphere good and the food was excellent. A very enjoyable experience we will definitely try it again. Catherine "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "A lovely evening was spent here paula "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I have just been for the first time, but it won’t be the last. A two course meal for 2 cost £13 and the food and service were excellent. Susan "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review