tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prince of India - Faversham image
Prince of India - Faversham image
Prince of India - Faversham image
Prince of India - Faversham image

2 for 1 at Prince of India - Faversham

The Prince of India opened their doors for the first time on the 4th December 2006 and immediately carved for themselves a reputation for being the best Indian Restaurant in Faversham. Run by a partnership of two experts in the field of Indian cuisine and delivery, we strive for the finest in service and use only the highest quality ingredients in our fare.

They pride themselves in providing a warm and welcoming service to their customers, many of whom return regularly. In addition, they offer one of the most extensive Bangladeshi and Indian menus in town, which includes a wide variety of unique dishes as well as traditional favourites.

They also believe in supporting their community. They have hosted a number of charity evenings for local charities including banquets for Mayor of Faversham's supported charities, as well as the Faversham Division of St. John Ambulance. They also hold cooking classes for the public in the afternoons.

View all reviews
Prince of India - Faversham
Average member score
4.2 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Emma said
" Lovely food and lovely service"
Read more
Richard said
" Excellent meal. The waiters were obviously proud of the food and talked enthusiastically about..."
Read more
Angela said "We can`t belive these reviews
We have become regulars of the Prince of India since moving to Faversham and the tastecard was an..."
Read more
Qualityman said "Very average
Went recently with two friends, the service was very slow and there was only one other couple in..."
Read more
"I dined in the Prince of India with the tastecard and had one of the best curries I’ve had in a..."
Read more
  • Emma said:
    " Lovely food and lovely service "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent meal. The waiters were obviously proud of the food and talked enthusiastically about the recipes. The were very friendly and made the whole experience delightful. Try the Bombay Flame. Subtle richness with a kick from naga chillies. Delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "We can`t belive these reviews
    We have become regulars of the Prince of India since moving to Faversham and the tastecard was an extra bonus to how often we visit.

    The food is fantastic and Jack and the team provide a great service we love this restaurant and so do all our friends. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Qualityman said: "Very average
    Went recently with two friends, the service was very slow and there was only one other couple in the restaurant at the time on a Saturday evening! The poppadoms were good but the pickles were served in tiny pots barely enough for one never mind three diners. The dansak's were the most bland that I/we have ever had. Won't be going back. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I dined in the Prince of India with the tastecard and had one of the best curries I’ve had in a long time with a great value for money. It was my first time there but it won’t be the last! See you soon lads, keep up the good work! Andrew "
    Posted 5 years, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Emma said:
    " Lovely food and lovely service "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent meal. The waiters were obviously proud of the food and talked enthusiastically about the recipes. The were very friendly and made the whole experience delightful. Try the Bombay Flame. Subtle richness with a kick from naga chillies. Delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "We can`t belive these reviews
    We have become regulars of the Prince of India since moving to Faversham and the tastecard was an extra bonus to how often we visit.

    The food is fantastic and Jack and the team provide a great service we love this restaurant and so do all our friends. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Qualityman said: "Very average
    Went recently with two friends, the service was very slow and there was only one other couple in the restaurant at the time on a Saturday evening! The poppadoms were good but the pickles were served in tiny pots barely enough for one never mind three diners. The dansak's were the most bland that I/we have ever had. Won't be going back. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I dined in the Prince of India with the tastecard and had one of the best curries I’ve had in a long time with a great value for money. It was my first time there but it won’t be the last! See you soon lads, keep up the good work! Andrew "
    Posted 5 years, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review