tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Glasgow St Vincent Place image
Prezzo - Glasgow St Vincent Place image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Glasgow St Vincent Place

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Glasgow St Vincent Place
Average member score
4.5 23
Diner rating
Excellent
17
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chris said "Excellent value
Best pizza I've had in a while - reminded me of Italy
Staff very pleasant and place..."
Read more
Margaret said
" My friend and I regularly meet here for lunch being able to use my Tastecard being an incentive ...."
Read more
Alan said "Lovely Meal
1st time my wife & I have dined at Prezzo, but it won't be the last!! Meal was..."
Read more
Ann said "Excellent
Went for the first time, environment and service was excellent. Highly recommend"
Read more
Jane said
" Lovely!"
Read more
LW said
" The food never disappoints in Prezzo - freshly baked bread, chilli and garlic prawns and..."
Read more
Chrystine said
" Lovely restaurant and the food was delicious. Very attentive waiting staff."
Read more
Viv said
" Amazing"
Read more
Derek said "Brilliant
Top notch place"
Read more
Jane said
" Excellent food served by very polite front of house. Modern atmosphere"
Read more
Margaret said "Excellent !
This was our first time at Prezzo and first time using my Tastecard.
There was nothing we..."
Read more
Gill said "Thoroughly enjoyed our meal
Gret at the door by a lively young Woman who told us we could use our card no problem. Bruschetta..."
Read more
Mrs said "Prezzo Restaurant
I would definitely eat here again. The food was good, the service was good, and the atmosphere..."
Read more
Muriel said "Great Food As Usual
Food was as good as ever with plenty of choice. Service slightly slow but only noticeable because..."
Read more
Missy said "Lovely Lunch
First experience at Prezzo and on arrival asked if we could use tastecard not a problem, annoying..."
Read more
J said
" Good as always"
Read more
Danielle said
" Was good"
Read more
Mark said "Always A Good Experience At Prezzo
Staff are always very friendly and the food was excellent."
Read more
Michael said "Brilliant
Had a lovely meal at Prezzo in Glasgow. Use of tastecard was very easy, waitress aware of it and..."
Read more
" All superb and accommodated our 3 year old son"
Read more
Aimee said "Poor Service
What a wee shame. The team appeared to lack any kind of organisation or leadership
It was a..."
Read more
James said "Sad!
Great location, friendly staff who welcomed the use of the Taste card. Nice modern decor &..."
Read more
Paul said "Excellent
We could not have been made more welcome. As a walk-in, with my tastecard, I was given a choice..."
Read more
"Centrally located between Glasgow Central and Queen Street Station's, felt welcomed from..."
Read more
  • Chris said: "Excellent value
    Best pizza I've had in a while - reminded me of Italy
    Staff very pleasant and place had a lovely ambience "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said:
    " My friend and I regularly meet here for lunch being able to use my Tastecard being an incentive . However we also go as the food is always great and the service excellent from delightful staff. Unfortunately today the music was so loud we found it difficult to hear each other at times. We did ask if it could be turned down and was told they would try. However there really was no difference. Sadly we would now think twice about returning. "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Lovely Meal
    1st time my wife & I have dined at Prezzo, but it won't be the last!! Meal was excellent. The Tastecard discount made it even better "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "Excellent
    Went for the first time, environment and service was excellent. Highly recommend "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Lovely! "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LW said:
    " The food never disappoints in Prezzo - freshly baked bread, chilli and garlic prawns and arrabbiata pasta all full of flavour!

    The Glasgow restaurant is beautifully decorated but it's a large room so seems extremely noisy!

    Easy to use taste card, service friendly! "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chrystine said:
    " Lovely restaurant and the food was delicious. Very attentive waiting staff. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viv said:
    " Amazing "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said: "Brilliant
    Top notch place "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Excellent food served by very polite front of house. Modern atmosphere "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "Excellent !
    This was our first time at Prezzo and first time using my Tastecard.
    There was nothing we could fault. The service was excellent --both members of the female staff were a delight.They were available if you needed anything but not over bearing .
    Lunch was superb . We did choose the mini calzone for dessert and found the pastry heavy going but the filling made up for it once you got inside . It certainly didn't spoil our meal though.
    We will certainly be back and would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our meal
    Gret at the door by a lively young Woman who told us we could use our card no problem. Bruschetta for a started which was gorgeous although a massive portion on a flat bread as opposed to a baguette.. hubby loved his mozzarella starter and I had a huge call one pizza.. hubby had pulled pork which he loved too.. 3 cokes at 2.50 each is reasonable..staff very friendly and attentive:-). total bill 24.90 which was brilliant.. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Prezzo Restaurant
    I would definitely eat here again. The food was good, the service was good, and the atmosphere was good....nice and relaxed place with very friendly staff.

    I took my daughter with me, and we both enjoyed our meal. I have booked this restaurant again on the 31st of August for my mum's birthday!... "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Muriel said: "Great Food As Usual
    Food was as good as ever with plenty of choice. Service slightly slow but only noticeable because we had to be out by a certain time. Attitude of staff excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Missy said: "Lovely Lunch
    First experience at Prezzo and on arrival asked if we could use tastecard not a problem, annoying when bill arrives and discount has not been taken off, quickly a new bill was created, server gave me a £1 short in our change, I normally leave 10% tip and then felt mean when I left enough to make it the full 10%, without having to embarrass myself yet again by highlighting a mistake, food was really good quality, I had the prawn stater and this could have been warmer, all in all I would go back as was good value for centre of town "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Good as always "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said:
    " Was good "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Always A Good Experience At Prezzo
    Staff are always very friendly and the food was excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Brilliant
    Had a lovely meal at Prezzo in Glasgow. Use of tastecard was very easy, waitress aware of it and came back with amended bill very efficiently . Can't fault the food or service . Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All superb and accommodated our 3 year old son "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aimee said: "Poor Service
    What a wee shame. The team appeared to lack any kind of organisation or leadership
    It was a Monday night during the Commonwealth Games, and while they didn't appear short staffed (there were plenty of waiters and waitresses about) they were presumable a lot busier that usual
    The management of the queue was poor. Nothing was said to us while we waited, including when we got to the front of the line, until we'd been there for about 5 mins
    When seated we weren't given menus so got our own.
    They were relatively quick in taking drinks and food order. Food arrived after about half an hour, but my Tropicana pizza was sans pineapple. Confused I checked the menu, in case their interpretation of Tropicana was ham and mushroom. At the point the waitress came over and explained the kitchen was out of pineapple and offered to allow me to reorder. Didn't fancy waiting again so declined
    They were quite attentive while we were eating, asking if it was ok and then offering dessert menu, however after we finished it took an age to get the bill, then the girl we asked evidently forgot as soon as she walked away from us
    To top off a disappointing experience the toilets weren't clean
    If I hadn't have had tastecard, and got one of our means free I'd have been quite angry at the whole thing, instead I was just glad to leave "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Sad!
    Great location, friendly staff who welcomed the use of the Taste card. Nice modern decor & good atmosphere. so far so good!

    Wine, House red, really good taste & value!

    Starters, the King Prawns with Chilli sauce were amazing, but the Crab cakes were dry and tasted really fishy, not delicate and fragrant as expected, limp salad & Mayo... disappointing

    Mains, a MOUNTAIN of spaghetti with chicken in a carbonara sauce, dry & far too much on the plate. Chargrilled chicken in a mushroom sauce, Dry over cooked chicken in a look warm sauce with cold mushrooms & a side salad just out of the fridge. sent it back
    It was replaced quickly by apologetic & attentive staff with a Lobster & crab Pizza which was really good, but a bit late by then to make a difference!

    Overall very disappointing & a bit sad. Would not go back even if it was free! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Excellent
    We could not have been made more welcome. As a walk-in, with my tastecard, I was given a choice of seating options, had prompt and courteous service throughout and could not fault the food or drinks on offer. Excellent. Thanks. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Centrally located between Glasgow Central and Queen Street Station's, felt welcomed from start to finish and the staff were extremely professional and courteous. We ate here on a Sunday so it was relatively quiet. Service was prompt and food looked and tasted good! The restaurant itself has a very funky feel to it. All in all a job well done. Thanks to all :) Stephen "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Chris said: "Excellent value
    Best pizza I've had in a while - reminded me of Italy
    Staff very pleasant and place had a lovely ambience "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said:
    " My friend and I regularly meet here for lunch being able to use my Tastecard being an incentive . However we also go as the food is always great and the service excellent from delightful staff. Unfortunately today the music was so loud we found it difficult to hear each other at times. We did ask if it could be turned down and was told they would try. However there really was no difference. Sadly we would now think twice about returning. "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Lovely Meal
    1st time my wife & I have dined at Prezzo, but it won't be the last!! Meal was excellent. The Tastecard discount made it even better "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "Excellent
    Went for the first time, environment and service was excellent. Highly recommend "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Lovely! "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LW said:
    " The food never disappoints in Prezzo - freshly baked bread, chilli and garlic prawns and arrabbiata pasta all full of flavour!

    The Glasgow restaurant is beautifully decorated but it's a large room so seems extremely noisy!

    Easy to use taste card, service friendly! "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chrystine said:
    " Lovely restaurant and the food was delicious. Very attentive waiting staff. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viv said:
    " Amazing "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said: "Brilliant
    Top notch place "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Excellent food served by very polite front of house. Modern atmosphere "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "Excellent !
    This was our first time at Prezzo and first time using my Tastecard.
    There was nothing we could fault. The service was excellent --both members of the female staff were a delight.They were available if you needed anything but not over bearing .
    Lunch was superb . We did choose the mini calzone for dessert and found the pastry heavy going but the filling made up for it once you got inside . It certainly didn't spoil our meal though.
    We will certainly be back and would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our meal
    Gret at the door by a lively young Woman who told us we could use our card no problem. Bruschetta for a started which was gorgeous although a massive portion on a flat bread as opposed to a baguette.. hubby loved his mozzarella starter and I had a huge call one pizza.. hubby had pulled pork which he loved too.. 3 cokes at 2.50 each is reasonable..staff very friendly and attentive:-). total bill 24.90 which was brilliant.. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Prezzo Restaurant
    I would definitely eat here again. The food was good, the service was good, and the atmosphere was good....nice and relaxed place with very friendly staff.

    I took my daughter with me, and we both enjoyed our meal. I have booked this restaurant again on the 31st of August for my mum's birthday!... "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Muriel said: "Great Food As Usual
    Food was as good as ever with plenty of choice. Service slightly slow but only noticeable because we had to be out by a certain time. Attitude of staff excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Missy said: "Lovely Lunch
    First experience at Prezzo and on arrival asked if we could use tastecard not a problem, annoying when bill arrives and discount has not been taken off, quickly a new bill was created, server gave me a £1 short in our change, I normally leave 10% tip and then felt mean when I left enough to make it the full 10%, without having to embarrass myself yet again by highlighting a mistake, food was really good quality, I had the prawn stater and this could have been warmer, all in all I would go back as was good value for centre of town "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Good as always "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said:
    " Was good "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Always A Good Experience At Prezzo
    Staff are always very friendly and the food was excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Brilliant
    Had a lovely meal at Prezzo in Glasgow. Use of tastecard was very easy, waitress aware of it and came back with amended bill very efficiently . Can't fault the food or service . Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All superb and accommodated our 3 year old son "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aimee said: "Poor Service
    What a wee shame. The team appeared to lack any kind of organisation or leadership
    It was a Monday night during the Commonwealth Games, and while they didn't appear short staffed (there were plenty of waiters and waitresses about) they were presumable a lot busier that usual
    The management of the queue was poor. Nothing was said to us while we waited, including when we got to the front of the line, until we'd been there for about 5 mins
    When seated we weren't given menus so got our own.
    They were relatively quick in taking drinks and food order. Food arrived after about half an hour, but my Tropicana pizza was sans pineapple. Confused I checked the menu, in case their interpretation of Tropicana was ham and mushroom. At the point the waitress came over and explained the kitchen was out of pineapple and offered to allow me to reorder. Didn't fancy waiting again so declined
    They were quite attentive while we were eating, asking if it was ok and then offering dessert menu, however after we finished it took an age to get the bill, then the girl we asked evidently forgot as soon as she walked away from us
    To top off a disappointing experience the toilets weren't clean
    If I hadn't have had tastecard, and got one of our means free I'd have been quite angry at the whole thing, instead I was just glad to leave "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Sad!
    Great location, friendly staff who welcomed the use of the Taste card. Nice modern decor & good atmosphere. so far so good!

    Wine, House red, really good taste & value!

    Starters, the King Prawns with Chilli sauce were amazing, but the Crab cakes were dry and tasted really fishy, not delicate and fragrant as expected, limp salad & Mayo... disappointing

    Mains, a MOUNTAIN of spaghetti with chicken in a carbonara sauce, dry & far too much on the plate. Chargrilled chicken in a mushroom sauce, Dry over cooked chicken in a look warm sauce with cold mushrooms & a side salad just out of the fridge. sent it back
    It was replaced quickly by apologetic & attentive staff with a Lobster & crab Pizza which was really good, but a bit late by then to make a difference!

    Overall very disappointing & a bit sad. Would not go back even if it was free! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Excellent
    We could not have been made more welcome. As a walk-in, with my tastecard, I was given a choice of seating options, had prompt and courteous service throughout and could not fault the food or drinks on offer. Excellent. Thanks. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Centrally located between Glasgow Central and Queen Street Station's, felt welcomed from start to finish and the staff were extremely professional and courteous. We ate here on a Sunday so it was relatively quiet. Service was prompt and food looked and tasted good! The restaurant itself has a very funky feel to it. All in all a job well done. Thanks to all :) Stephen "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review