tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Sheffield Eccleshall Road image
Prezzo - Sheffield Eccleshall Road image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Sheffield Eccleshall Road

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Sheffield Eccleshall Road
Average member score
4.5 22
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
9
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sue said
" Food is delicious."
Read more
Rach_sheff said "Fab Food - Never Any Problems
Have used a taste card a few times here. Never any bother ordering any of the main menu items...."
Read more
Mick said "Quick dinner
Early even restaurant was empty, but allowed for good fast service"
Read more
Jean said
" Excellent food excellent staff will be there again soon!"
Read more
Jean said
" Personal choice of Polla a spinach I not good value for money. Hardly any chicken but masses of..."
Read more
Lisa said "Friendly staff
Family atmosphere, very clean and a sufficient vegetarian choice on the menu. We struggled to..."
Read more
Lawgrad09 said "Prezzo Eccleshall Road Sheffield
Staff were attentive but not in your face. Food came quite quickly after placing the order. Food..."
Read more
V said
" Food is as good as always, so is the service. A bit disappointed dessert & beverage is not in..."
Read more
Jackie said "Great Food And Service
Great food fantastic service. Very friendly. Will definitely go again. Enjoyable meal out."
Read more
Steve said "Great location
Really had a lovely meal and the discount was brilliant :-)"
Read more
DebbieLou said
" Pork belly was delicious, calzone a little burnt on the top...I prefer to let them know but my..."
Read more
Myra said "Wonderful Experience
Food was amazing, although the kiddies menu didn't really accommodate my 8month old daughter..."
Read more
Lucy said
" Excellent meal. Was good value anyway, taste card made it even better. Very quick service. One..."
Read more
Joe said
" Very good pork!"
Read more
Paul said "Best Calzone in Sheffield
Great dining experience all round."
Read more
James said
" Great attentive service, menu including specials, and design and cleanliness"
Read more
B said "Excellent All Round
Great food, nice atmosphere and superb service"
Read more
DAVID said
" Very good service by Dominic☺"
Read more
J said
" Love eating here great staff and good..."
Read more
Sean said "Dinner 4 2
Started with a cracking starter of melted goats cheese on Ciabatta bread with beetroot &..."
Read more
Karen said "Small portions
Very disappointing. Very small portions. I had spaghetti with lobster, but only discovered two..."
Read more
Liz said "Fantastic
Only good things to say about this particular Prezzo, food is always excellent and staff are..."
Read more
"Fantastic service, loved the food (specially desserts!) and the bill was really cheap thanks to..."
Read more
  • Sue said:
    " Food is delicious. "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rach_sheff said: "Fab Food - Never Any Problems
    Have used a taste card a few times here. Never any bother ordering any of the main menu items. It's become our regular lunch spot! Service, food and ease of use of 2 for 1 very easy! "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mick said: "Quick dinner
    Early even restaurant was empty, but allowed for good fast service "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said:
    " Excellent food excellent staff will be there again soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said:
    " Personal choice of Polla a spinach I not good value for money. Hardly any chicken but masses of raw spinach. Would not have it again "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Friendly staff
    Family atmosphere, very clean and a sufficient vegetarian choice on the menu. We struggled to hear ourselves as it was particularly busy. The seating wasn't that comfortable which made it hard to relax and enjoy the experience after a busy day. The discount wasn't applied to our starter course but to the bread and olives instead yet the taste card description said it applied across the menu. I would request a booth next time and check where the discount applies. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lawgrad09 said: "Prezzo Eccleshall Road Sheffield
    Staff were attentive but not in your face. Food came quite quickly after placing the order. Food was good quality and a generous helping.
    Quite happy to recommend this restaurant to others. Would be happy to go again.
    Was a bit concerned when I tried to book online via Tastecard as it said a table for 2 tonight wasn't available. I rang the restaurant and it was no problem. When we got there - plenty of space. Don't be put off when the app indicates restaurant is full. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • V said:
    " Food is as good as always, so is the service. A bit disappointed dessert & beverage is not in the 241 "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said: "Great Food And Service
    Great food fantastic service. Very friendly. Will definitely go again. Enjoyable meal out. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great location
    Really had a lovely meal and the discount was brilliant :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DebbieLou said:
    " Pork belly was delicious, calzone a little burnt on the top...I prefer to let them know but my partner prefers not to so ate it as it was. I'm sure they would have changed it. Service was very good, no problems using Tastecard. I'd come again "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Myra said: "Wonderful Experience
    Food was amazing, although the kiddies menu didn't really accommodate my 8month old daughter but she had a blast.
    I would recommend this Place for a comfortable dining experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Excellent meal. Was good value anyway, taste card made it even better. Very quick service. One complaint would be the price of drinks but overall a very good meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Very good pork! "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Best Calzone in Sheffield
    Great dining experience all round. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great attentive service, menu including specials, and design and cleanliness "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said: "Excellent All Round
    Great food, nice atmosphere and superb service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " Very good service by Dominic☺ "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Love eating here great staff and good foodhttps://www.facebook.com/linda.pollard.10/posts/884875334879801 "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Dinner 4 2
    Started with a cracking starter of melted goats cheese on Ciabatta bread with beetroot & caramelised onions.

    And the tone was set with that first dish however the calzone, pizza and deserts that followed never quite hit those heights.

    That's not say they weren't nice because we cleaned out plates. It was pretty dead on Thursday evening we were there but the staff on hand were very friendly.

    Would visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Small portions
    Very disappointing. Very small portions. I had spaghetti with lobster, but only discovered two pieces, so sent meal back and then ended up taking my home, as my husband had finished his by the time mine had arrived. My husband was disappointed as his only had two pieces of chicken in his pasta. Been coming here for many years and have always praised the food. What's happened here (new chef) not good. Service excellent like it always has been, but unfortunatley won't be returning. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Fantastic
    Only good things to say about this particular Prezzo, food is always excellent and staff are incredibly friendly and efficient! The best Prezzo I've ever been too! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic service, loved the food (specially desserts!) and the bill was really cheap thanks to tastecard :-) ELD "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sue said:
    " Food is delicious. "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rach_sheff said: "Fab Food - Never Any Problems
    Have used a taste card a few times here. Never any bother ordering any of the main menu items. It's become our regular lunch spot! Service, food and ease of use of 2 for 1 very easy! "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mick said: "Quick dinner
    Early even restaurant was empty, but allowed for good fast service "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said:
    " Excellent food excellent staff will be there again soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said:
    " Personal choice of Polla a spinach I not good value for money. Hardly any chicken but masses of raw spinach. Would not have it again "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Friendly staff
    Family atmosphere, very clean and a sufficient vegetarian choice on the menu. We struggled to hear ourselves as it was particularly busy. The seating wasn't that comfortable which made it hard to relax and enjoy the experience after a busy day. The discount wasn't applied to our starter course but to the bread and olives instead yet the taste card description said it applied across the menu. I would request a booth next time and check where the discount applies. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lawgrad09 said: "Prezzo Eccleshall Road Sheffield
    Staff were attentive but not in your face. Food came quite quickly after placing the order. Food was good quality and a generous helping.
    Quite happy to recommend this restaurant to others. Would be happy to go again.
    Was a bit concerned when I tried to book online via Tastecard as it said a table for 2 tonight wasn't available. I rang the restaurant and it was no problem. When we got there - plenty of space. Don't be put off when the app indicates restaurant is full. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • V said:
    " Food is as good as always, so is the service. A bit disappointed dessert & beverage is not in the 241 "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said: "Great Food And Service
    Great food fantastic service. Very friendly. Will definitely go again. Enjoyable meal out. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great location
    Really had a lovely meal and the discount was brilliant :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DebbieLou said:
    " Pork belly was delicious, calzone a little burnt on the top...I prefer to let them know but my partner prefers not to so ate it as it was. I'm sure they would have changed it. Service was very good, no problems using Tastecard. I'd come again "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Myra said: "Wonderful Experience
    Food was amazing, although the kiddies menu didn't really accommodate my 8month old daughter but she had a blast.
    I would recommend this Place for a comfortable dining experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Excellent meal. Was good value anyway, taste card made it even better. Very quick service. One complaint would be the price of drinks but overall a very good meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Very good pork! "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Best Calzone in Sheffield
    Great dining experience all round. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great attentive service, menu including specials, and design and cleanliness "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said: "Excellent All Round
    Great food, nice atmosphere and superb service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " Very good service by Dominic☺ "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Love eating here great staff and good foodhttps://www.facebook.com/linda.pollard.10/posts/884875334879801 "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Dinner 4 2
    Started with a cracking starter of melted goats cheese on Ciabatta bread with beetroot & caramelised onions.

    And the tone was set with that first dish however the calzone, pizza and deserts that followed never quite hit those heights.

    That's not say they weren't nice because we cleaned out plates. It was pretty dead on Thursday evening we were there but the staff on hand were very friendly.

    Would visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Small portions
    Very disappointing. Very small portions. I had spaghetti with lobster, but only discovered two pieces, so sent meal back and then ended up taking my home, as my husband had finished his by the time mine had arrived. My husband was disappointed as his only had two pieces of chicken in his pasta. Been coming here for many years and have always praised the food. What's happened here (new chef) not good. Service excellent like it always has been, but unfortunatley won't be returning. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Fantastic
    Only good things to say about this particular Prezzo, food is always excellent and staff are incredibly friendly and efficient! The best Prezzo I've ever been too! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic service, loved the food (specially desserts!) and the bill was really cheap thanks to tastecard :-) ELD "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review