tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Eltham Yeti Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Eltham Yeti Restaurant

The Yak and Yeti offers diners in London the opportunity to taste and enjoy authentic Nepalese, Indian and Tibetan cooking in their warm and welcoming restaurant which is tucked away slightly off the beaten track on Church Road in Crystal Palace.

With its super-friendly staff and fresh Nepalese/Indian menu, Yak and Yeti is a great restaurant and the usual crowd is a nice mix of locals and curry lovers who keep coming back for the additive free healthy fare. Favourites include the Pokhareli lamb and Gurkhali chicken and the Momos – Nepali dumplings made with minced lamb. Yak and Yeti also serve a variety of wine, but in true authentic style you should certainly try sampling their Gurkha beer with your meal.

Important Information

Please note: Please book at least 2 hours in advance. the tastecard discount applies to the a la carte menu only and does not include sharing platters and separate menus. The tastecard discount is not available on Valentine’s Day, mothers day, bank holidays and other celebration days.

View all reviews
Eltham Yeti Restaurant
Average member score
4.7 22
Diner rating
Excellent
18
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
RBD said
" Food excellent, atmosphere improved after a while, we were very early as had not had lunch. Staff..."
Read more
Steve said
" Food superb, service excellent, atmosphere was good for a quiet evening."
Read more
Debbie said
" Really great food and service. But remember to book in advance!"
Read more
Dilys said "Sumptuous Food
Service was a bit slow at first but very friendly. Lovely layout of restaurant. When we went it..."
Read more
Phil said "Excellent Food And Service
Highly recommended!"
Read more
Jay said "Service Was Poor
From the start the service was poor walked in and it took 3 people to realise we had booked a..."
Read more
Susie said "Warm and Friendly
Marvelous food great choice soft music lovely decor"
Read more
Daniel said "Great local restaurant
Lovely food and excellent service"
Read more
"Very Good
Everything was excellent, from food to service"
Read more
Charlotte said "Taste Card Easy To Use And Good Service
I've been here a few times now and the service has always been very good.
The food is..."
Read more
The said
" Was a very nice restaurant the service was very good and helpful food was very nice and was a..."
Read more
"Yak & Yeti
A lovely restaurant with superb staff.
Seafood platter is slightly pricey for what you..."
Read more
adam said "Lovely food
Very nice food, if not a little limited. Amazing value on tastecard too."
Read more
Tracy said
" So yummy and delicious food . I really enjoyed......"
Read more
Emily said
" Living locally, we use the Yak & Yeti at least once a month. It's not because it's..."
Read more
Merry said
" Nicest restaurant I’ve ever seen in Eltham."
Read more
Brook said
" Food were delicious, the seafood, lamb dishes were all very good. The naan bread was yummy. Great..."
Read more
Jemmy said
" Great Indian food of the highest quality. Tasting menu ends up being quite a good deal. Good..."
Read more
HADEN said
" Very nice place and it has lovely service and food ."
Read more
Adela said
" I liked the food, fast service and a busy atmosphere."
Read more
lalita said "Delicious food !!!!
Staff was very friendly & attentive, food was amazing, restaurant decoration was fabulous..."
Read more
Piter said "yes
Delicious food, it’s so refreshing. You can tell the food is made with really good ingredients as..."
Read more
"Excellent addition to the Tastecard Restaurants. We went late on a week day and it was a bit..."
Read more
  • RBD said:
    " Food excellent, atmosphere improved after a while, we were very early as had not had lunch. Staff pleasant "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Food superb, service excellent, atmosphere was good for a quiet evening. "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said:
    " Really great food and service. But remember to book in advance! "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dilys said: "Sumptuous Food
    Service was a bit slow at first but very friendly. Lovely layout of restaurant. When we went it was quiet so did expect faster service but the food faultless. We plan to return soon n "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Excellent Food And Service
    Highly recommended! "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Service Was Poor
    From the start the service was poor walked in and it took 3 people to realise we had booked a table. Then to get seated at a table offered no drinks a starter menu left with us and not much communication,I then had to call across the restaurant to get the waitress attention for a drink after waiting 15 minuets. Once she finally come over I had to repeat my self 3 times before she understood what I had said "can we order mains and starters". Once our food arrived the manager dropped my partners food on the table no apology or il get another one etc just a simple enjoy the meal and walked off. Good was lovely as always is but feel the service has drastically gone down hill. Defiantly put me off coming back again rather annoying and frustrating visit. "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susie said: "Warm and Friendly
    Marvelous food great choice soft music lovely decor "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Great local restaurant
    Lovely food and excellent service "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good
    Everything was excellent, from food to service "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Taste Card Easy To Use And Good Service
    I've been here a few times now and the service has always been very good.
    The food is tasty and as we went at Xmas they'd even put crackers out for us.
    Really easy to use the card. "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said:
    " Was a very nice restaurant the service was very good and helpful food was very nice and was a pleasure to fine there "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Yak & Yeti
    A lovely restaurant with superb staff.
    Seafood platter is slightly pricey for what you actually get on the plate but overall the rest of the meal was AMAZING. Will DEFO go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • adam said: "Lovely food
    Very nice food, if not a little limited. Amazing value on tastecard too. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " So yummy and delicious food . I really enjoyed...... "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said:
    " Living locally, we use the Yak & Yeti at least once a month. It's not because it's local, it's as the food is very very good. The staff were so helpful, we've enjoyed the food and are always welcomed by the friendly staff... "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Merry said:
    " Nicest restaurant I’ve ever seen in Eltham. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brook said:
    " Food were delicious, the seafood, lamb dishes were all very good. The naan bread was yummy. Great restaurant. Good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jemmy said:
    " Great Indian food of the highest quality. Tasting menu ends up being quite a good deal. Good deal. Highly recommend this place though be prepared to spend. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HADEN said:
    " Very nice place and it has lovely service and food . "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adela said:
    " I liked the food, fast service and a busy atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lalita said: "Delicious food !!!!
    Staff was very friendly & attentive, food was amazing, restaurant decoration was fabulous ,everything was so superb!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Piter said: "yes
    Delicious food, it’s so refreshing. You can tell the food is made with really good ingredients as it all just melts in your mouth. It’s the first time I’ve been and i must say they have won me over. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent addition to the Tastecard Restaurants. We went late on a week day and it was a bit quiet. The food however was very tasty, generous portions, and we really enjoyed the meal. Definitely going again! Brenda "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • RBD said:
    " Food excellent, atmosphere improved after a while, we were very early as had not had lunch. Staff pleasant "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Food superb, service excellent, atmosphere was good for a quiet evening. "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said:
    " Really great food and service. But remember to book in advance! "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dilys said: "Sumptuous Food
    Service was a bit slow at first but very friendly. Lovely layout of restaurant. When we went it was quiet so did expect faster service but the food faultless. We plan to return soon n "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Excellent Food And Service
    Highly recommended! "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Service Was Poor
    From the start the service was poor walked in and it took 3 people to realise we had booked a table. Then to get seated at a table offered no drinks a starter menu left with us and not much communication,I then had to call across the restaurant to get the waitress attention for a drink after waiting 15 minuets. Once she finally come over I had to repeat my self 3 times before she understood what I had said "can we order mains and starters". Once our food arrived the manager dropped my partners food on the table no apology or il get another one etc just a simple enjoy the meal and walked off. Good was lovely as always is but feel the service has drastically gone down hill. Defiantly put me off coming back again rather annoying and frustrating visit. "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susie said: "Warm and Friendly
    Marvelous food great choice soft music lovely decor "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Great local restaurant
    Lovely food and excellent service "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good
    Everything was excellent, from food to service "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Taste Card Easy To Use And Good Service
    I've been here a few times now and the service has always been very good.
    The food is tasty and as we went at Xmas they'd even put crackers out for us.
    Really easy to use the card. "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said:
    " Was a very nice restaurant the service was very good and helpful food was very nice and was a pleasure to fine there "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Yak & Yeti
    A lovely restaurant with superb staff.
    Seafood platter is slightly pricey for what you actually get on the plate but overall the rest of the meal was AMAZING. Will DEFO go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • adam said: "Lovely food
    Very nice food, if not a little limited. Amazing value on tastecard too. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " So yummy and delicious food . I really enjoyed...... "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said:
    " Living locally, we use the Yak & Yeti at least once a month. It's not because it's local, it's as the food is very very good. The staff were so helpful, we've enjoyed the food and are always welcomed by the friendly staff... "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Merry said:
    " Nicest restaurant I’ve ever seen in Eltham. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brook said:
    " Food were delicious, the seafood, lamb dishes were all very good. The naan bread was yummy. Great restaurant. Good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jemmy said:
    " Great Indian food of the highest quality. Tasting menu ends up being quite a good deal. Good deal. Highly recommend this place though be prepared to spend. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HADEN said:
    " Very nice place and it has lovely service and food . "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adela said:
    " I liked the food, fast service and a busy atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lalita said: "Delicious food !!!!
    Staff was very friendly & attentive, food was amazing, restaurant decoration was fabulous ,everything was so superb!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Piter said: "yes
    Delicious food, it’s so refreshing. You can tell the food is made with really good ingredients as it all just melts in your mouth. It’s the first time I’ve been and i must say they have won me over. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent addition to the Tastecard Restaurants. We went late on a week day and it was a bit quiet. The food however was very tasty, generous portions, and we really enjoyed the meal. Definitely going again! Brenda "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review