tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The Green Chilli Café image
The Green Chilli Café image
The Green Chilli Café image
The Green Chilli Café image
The Green Chilli Café image

2 for 1 at The Green Chilli Café

Green Chilli Café is an Indian Tapas Restaurant in the heart of Glasgow’s West End. Located at the junction of Sauchiehall St and Argyle St, Green Chilli Café is entrepreneur Sanjay Majhus latest idea whereby old traditional recipes from India are served in small simple dishes.

All dishes are prepared to order and their in-house ‘TRIO of SAMOSA’ is a popular snack along with Glasgow favourites - Chicken Korma, Chasni and Classi Achari. All delicious wines are hand-picked to achieve the best balance with foods and there is something for everyone at Green Chilli Café.

View all reviews
The Green Chilli Café
Average member score
4.9 10
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
AG said
" Top class once again"
Read more
Afzal said "Great venue
Lives upto expectation. Great food, service and atmosphere."
Read more
AG said
" Back again,food and service great and also taste card,easy to use"
Read more
"Tasty
It is the first time for me to have Indian food in Glasgow, it is really tasty"
Read more
A.G said
" Food and service great,will be back.."
Read more
ScottishIndian said
" Great choice of authentic food and excellent service."
Read more
Craig said "First Time Taste Card
Excellent food, service and cost. Found it on tastecard and will defiantly be back."
Read more
BRIAN said
" Fantastic meal :-)"
Read more
JAMES said "Fantastic
Great service, great food."
Read more
Les said "Fantastic Food!
Been here several times and have just seen that they accept Tastecard. Discovered this gem of a..."
Read more
  • AG said:
    " Top class once again "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Afzal said: "Great venue
    Lives upto expectation. Great food, service and atmosphere. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AG said:
    " Back again,food and service great and also taste card,easy to use "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tasty
    It is the first time for me to have Indian food in Glasgow, it is really tasty "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A.G said:
    " Food and service great,will be back.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ScottishIndian said:
    " Great choice of authentic food and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "First Time Taste Card
    Excellent food, service and cost. Found it on tastecard and will defiantly be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BRIAN said:
    " Fantastic meal :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAMES said: "Fantastic
    Great service, great food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said: "Fantastic Food!
    Been here several times and have just seen that they accept Tastecard. Discovered this gem of a place last year. The Restaurant is well laid out with diffrent seating areas, the staff are friendly and go through the various menu options. The curry is without doubt the best i have tasted along with the presentation of the food. You may have tried the rest now try THE BEST! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • AG said:
    " Top class once again "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Afzal said: "Great venue
    Lives upto expectation. Great food, service and atmosphere. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AG said:
    " Back again,food and service great and also taste card,easy to use "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tasty
    It is the first time for me to have Indian food in Glasgow, it is really tasty "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A.G said:
    " Food and service great,will be back.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ScottishIndian said:
    " Great choice of authentic food and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "First Time Taste Card
    Excellent food, service and cost. Found it on tastecard and will defiantly be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BRIAN said:
    " Fantastic meal :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAMES said: "Fantastic
    Great service, great food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said: "Fantastic Food!
    Been here several times and have just seen that they accept Tastecard. Discovered this gem of a place last year. The Restaurant is well laid out with diffrent seating areas, the staff are friendly and go through the various menu options. The curry is without doubt the best i have tasted along with the presentation of the food. You may have tried the rest now try THE BEST! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall