tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Enzo's Restaurant image
Enzo's Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Enzo's Restaurant

This fantastic Italian restaurant and bar in Enfield has now been refurbished with a great new look. Many of their regular customers have also come back and they like it too.

Why not make your own mind up and go for a visit, just to have a look or pop in simply for a plate of lovely fresh pasta and experience the difference.

They serve the perfect menu for a business lunch, a quiet dinner for two, an evening out with friends and family or even just simply popping in to try one of the fabulous dishes that they have to offer.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard offer is not available on special occassion days throughout the year. Members must book in advance and the tastecard must be mentioned. Failure to do so will result in your booking not being accepted.

View all reviews
Enzo's Restaurant
Average member score
3.6 7
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Easy to use the card but the portions were small. Bit disappointed as I've been here before..."
Read more
Roz said "Great Time
Really enjoyed our time. We tried the pizzas and enjoyed them. We recommend the Enzos 25. Read more
Ryan said "Amazing
The food was amazing. Recommend the steak.

And the manager Pedro is setting a new..."
Read more
" We gave just tried to book a table for 4 using 2 separate Taste cards but we was told we would..."
Read more
Panayiota said "Great fresh healthy meal
Filling and healthy meal. We had grilled veal and the braised beef, both were perfect. Great..."
Read more
Anthony said
" Great food service excellent."
Read more
David said
" Meal O.K. but restaurant quiet and lacked atmosphere. Will probably not go back again."
Read more
"Fantastic food, great service, a wonderful evening! Will definitely be back again soon. Perfect!..."
Read more
"Good and very nice! Mary"
Read more
"Heavenly! Food is wonderful & service was perfect! Corinne  "
Read more
  • " Easy to use the card but the portions were small. Bit disappointed as I've been here before over the years without a taste card and enjoyed it more "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roz said: "Great Time
    Really enjoyed our time. We tried the pizzas and enjoyed them. We recommend the Enzos 25.
    Great service. Friendly atmosphere and good value. Was very busy. Especially for a Tuesday night. Definitely come again. Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Amazing
    The food was amazing. Recommend the steak.

    And the manager Pedro is setting a new standard of front of house. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We gave just tried to book a table for 4 using 2 separate Taste cards but we was told we would have to sit on separate tables. Can't think why that would be. We would still be spending money so we are going else
    Where where they will be happy to take our money "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Panayiota said: "Great fresh healthy meal
    Filling and healthy meal. We had grilled veal and the braised beef, both were perfect. Great desserts and coffee too. Nice friendly service. Will come again soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said:
    " Great food service excellent. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Meal O.K. but restaurant quiet and lacked atmosphere. Will probably not go back again. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic food, great service, a wonderful evening! Will definitely be back again soon. Perfect! Debbie   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Good and very nice! Mary "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Heavenly! Food is wonderful & service was perfect! Corinne   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Easy to use the card but the portions were small. Bit disappointed as I've been here before over the years without a taste card and enjoyed it more "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roz said: "Great Time
    Really enjoyed our time. We tried the pizzas and enjoyed them. We recommend the Enzos 25.
    Great service. Friendly atmosphere and good value. Was very busy. Especially for a Tuesday night. Definitely come again. Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Amazing
    The food was amazing. Recommend the steak.

    And the manager Pedro is setting a new standard of front of house. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We gave just tried to book a table for 4 using 2 separate Taste cards but we was told we would have to sit on separate tables. Can't think why that would be. We would still be spending money so we are going else
    Where where they will be happy to take our money "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Panayiota said: "Great fresh healthy meal
    Filling and healthy meal. We had grilled veal and the braised beef, both were perfect. Great desserts and coffee too. Nice friendly service. Will come again soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said:
    " Great food service excellent. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Meal O.K. but restaurant quiet and lacked atmosphere. Will probably not go back again. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic food, great service, a wonderful evening! Will definitely be back again soon. Perfect! Debbie   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Good and very nice! Mary "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Heavenly! Food is wonderful & service was perfect! Corinne   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review