tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Taberna Etrusca image
Taberna Etrusca image
Taberna Etrusca image
Taberna Etrusca image

50% off at Taberna Etrusca

Established in 1967, Taberna Etrusca is an Italian restaurant in the classic trattoria style, with textured white walls, tiled floors and an open-beamed ceiling. Decorative tiles on the walls are evocative of old Tuscany, while the collection of Ferrari posters are indicative of Enzo & Piero Quaradeghini's grand passion and national pride.

It has a timeless quality that keeps a very loyal City clientele coming back year after year. There is a short passage by the side of the restaurant leading to a courtyard to the rear which catches the sun during the summer and is very popular for al fresco dining, but be sure to book for these well coveted tables.

This flexibility, and the friendly efficiency of the service, led by Renata Gorna is the key to Taberna Etrusca's success, along with an unpretentious menu that consistently delivers great flavours and leaves you with that satisfyingly full feeling.

Important Information

Please Note: Taberna Etrusca is only open Tuesday to Friday. The tastecard discount will only be available in the evening as this is when the a la carte menu is served.

View all reviews
Taberna Etrusca
Average member score
4.1 27
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
9
Good
1
Average
3
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mark said
" Lovely Italian restaurant. Enhanced beautifully by fabulous weather enabling us to enjoy the..."
Read more
James said "Great Italian Food
No Pizzas, No Lasagna, No Spag boll. Just great food in a lovelly simple setting. The service was..."
Read more
Maria said
" we booked for a midweek dinner for 6 plus a baby. staff was friendly and helpful. it's not a..."
Read more
Colin said
" A very pleasant dining experience !"
Read more
Lara said
" When I said I was torn between two particular desserts, the waitress didn't have any advice..."
Read more
Vivianne said
" Lovely restaurant. ..fantastic food. Good attentive service. Linen tablecloths and napkins."
Read more
Nas said "Worth a go
It's a really nice place. Service was good and the food was nice. Most of it. Really..."
Read more
Pedro said
" Good food (large servings) and great service - will definitely be coming back!"
Read more
Jo said "Food bad
Service excellent but food very bad we went for specials menu and me and one friend had steak she..."
Read more
Kamesh said
" The staff were very helpful and the food was fresh & good. Would recommend without..."
Read more
Mr said
" Nice food, good ambience, great service. Thoroughly recommend"
Read more
James said
" Great choice and great food in quiet surroundings"
Read more
Pammylou said "Fantastic
Service and staff great food fantastic and the company magnificent"
Read more
Pammy said
" Beautiful food excellent service from all waitress and waiters x4 one waitress rude but warmed at..."
Read more
Kat said "Wouldn't choose to return
The service really lets this place down - on arrival 2 staff at the door ignored us for some time..."
Read more
Andreas said
" Went with 5 other people, and we all ordered two courses with some desert. Food was very good and..."
Read more
Brian said
" Excellent food very well cooked, served to perfection taking alternatives/variations fully into..."
Read more
Jess said "The food wasn't very nice
My main problem was that the food wasn't very nice (neither mine nor my friend's), and..."
Read more
Ariane said "Bad service, bad Tastecard experience
There are two types of Tastecard restaurants - the ones that are happy to serve you because you..."
Read more
Matt said "Authentic Italian
Really nice, forgot we were in the centre of London.

Authentic, tasty, fresh..."
Read more
Jason said
" Good environment and food. Great value for money!"
Read more
Lee said "Service good. Bit expensive
Food was OK. Stay away from bruschetta- just a slice of French bread with tomato's on top...."
Read more
Yvonne said "Karen
Lovely food, great value too."
Read more
Sally said "Great pasta, bad dessert!
Dessert was extremely disappointing with the tiniest amount of ice cream and over cooked..."
Read more
Hannah said "Great food and service
A last-minute decision led us here ( of us). We gave up waiting at the nearby Samuel Pepys (also..."
Read more
Kate said
" I have been several times to this restaurant with friends and each time the food and service has..."
Read more
andrew said
" We went on Wednesday night January 2013 in group of 5. The food and service were both good and..."
Read more
"This restaurant is great!! Located really near St Pauls and the fact you can use the tastecard on..."
Read more
  • Mark said:
    " Lovely Italian restaurant. Enhanced beautifully by fabulous weather enabling us to enjoy the whole experience outdoors in a very nice small courtyard. "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Italian Food
    No Pizzas, No Lasagna, No Spag boll. Just great food in a lovelly simple setting. The service was very attentive and the taste card deal is great for a group. "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said:
    " we booked for a midweek dinner for 6 plus a baby. staff was friendly and helpful. it's not a noisy place but was almost full by 9 pm. so it's convenient to go for an early dinner when you go out with a small child. they don't have high chair, so they allowed us to put push chair near the table. meals were all good and quickly served, but a bit too salty. linguini con vongole were especially good and it's not a trivial dish for a London italian cuisine. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " A very pleasant dining experience ! "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lara said:
    " When I said I was torn between two particular desserts, the waitress didn't have any advice to offer, but it's not her fault I'm indecisive! Food (both pasta mains and desserts) was delicious and came quickly, the atmosphere was peaceful without us feeling like we had to keep our voices down, and prices were very reasonable for the quality and tone of the restaurant - a great find! "
    Posted 11 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vivianne said:
    " Lovely restaurant. ..fantastic food. Good attentive service. Linen tablecloths and napkins. "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nas said: "Worth a go
    It's a really nice place. Service was good and the food was nice. Most of it. Really friendly staff. 3 of us went and most of the food was great but or chicken and monkfish mains where overdone, which was a shame. Main pasta dishes seem pretty expensive tho which was a bit off putting. But i would go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pedro said:
    " Good food (large servings) and great service - will definitely be coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Food bad
    Service excellent but food very bad we went for specials menu and me and one friend had steak she could not eat hers as full of grizzle and fat and we both got 4 chips each!!! Other friend had pasta but far too Al dente ! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kamesh said:
    " The staff were very helpful and the food was fresh & good. Would recommend without hesitation. Taste card was accepted without a problem. This was my first visit and I went for an evening meal with work colleagues. I would probably give it a go again with my wife next time. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Nice food, good ambience, great service. Thoroughly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great choice and great food in quiet surroundings "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pammylou said: "Fantastic
    Service and staff great food fantastic and the company magnificent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pammy said:
    " Beautiful food excellent service from all waitress and waiters x4 one waitress rude but warmed at end of meal "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "Wouldn't choose to return
    The service really lets this place down - on arrival 2 staff at the door ignored us for some time while continuing their conversation, during the meal it was hard to get a waiters attention and when you did they were rather abrupt. When we wanted to leave we had to get up and find a waiter 3 times to ask for the bill over about half an hour. The 3rd time the man was very rude. They add 12.5% service to the bill automatically.

    There was no quibble over using the tastecard and the discount made the final bill very reasonable so you get what you pay for I suppose.

    Next time I would choose a chain Italian over Taberna Etrusca as I feel I would get comparable food with better service. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andreas said:
    " Went with 5 other people, and we all ordered two courses with some desert. Food was very good and the service friendly and speedy.

    Using the tastecard was as easy as showing it to the waiter when asking for the bill. Would come back anytime! "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " Excellent food very well cooked, served to perfection taking alternatives/variations fully into account. Exceeded expectations. Will go every time I'm in the area. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "The food wasn't very nice
    My main problem was that the food wasn't very nice (neither mine nor my friend's), and it was quite expensive - if we hadn't used the Tastecard it would have been a rip off. There was also a very loud group of drunk people at the table right next to us. I guess that isn't the restaurant's fault, though they could have asked them to quiten down a bit. The service was prompt and pleasant and it was easy to use the Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ariane said: "Bad service, bad Tastecard experience
    There are two types of Tastecard restaurants - the ones that are happy to serve you because you found them through the service, and the ones who, despite accepting Tastecard, make it clear that they do not want your custom. Taberna Etrusca is the latter.

    On arrival, we were seated at the back of the restaurant, at a table completely separate from the rest of the diners. We had to go and find a waiter when we wanted service, perhaps because they had hidden us away at the back. Apart from one of the four people who served us, the waiting staff was cold and unfriendly, and on one occasion even rude.

    The food was ok, but not remarkable in any way. That's a restaurant I do not recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Authentic Italian
    Really nice, forgot we were in the centre of London.

    Authentic, tasty, fresh Italian food with attentive and friendly service.

    Great value with a taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said:
    " Good environment and food. Great value for money! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Service good. Bit expensive
    Food was OK. Stay away from bruschetta- just a slice of French bread with tomato's on top. Food expensive without tastecard. Staff brilliant and very attentive. Pinot grigio has massive mark up at 25 quid a bottle!! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said: "Karen
    Lovely food, great value too. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "Great pasta, bad dessert!
    Dessert was extremely disappointing with the tiniest amount of ice cream and over cooked chocolate fondant which was very expensive.
    Having said that, pasta was delicious so credit where credits due! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Great food and service
    A last-minute decision led us here ( of us). We gave up waiting at the nearby Samuel Pepys (also on tastecard, but not at all recommended) and called up Taberna Etrusca asking for a table in twenty minutes time. They were extremely accommodating and friendly, and the place had a a cosy vibe, with a few of the customers clearly being well-fed regulars. I had scallops (lovely!) and the desserts are all very tempting! Great service. As we were leaving, a few people walked in and we overheard the staff saying they were keeping the kitchens open late for them. A lovely place to eat, highly recommended - we'll return! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " I have been several times to this restaurant with friends and each time the food and service has been excellent.

    The courtyard is lovely as well - a great restaurant! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • andrew said:
    " We went on Wednesday night January 2013 in group of 5. The food and service were both good and would recommend it. The house wine from Sicily was excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This restaurant is great!! Located really near St Pauls and the fact you can use the tastecard on a Friday night it brilliant. The staff are really attentive and the food is cooked really well. Would completely recommend it. Carla "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months ago...
    10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Mark said:
    " Lovely Italian restaurant. Enhanced beautifully by fabulous weather enabling us to enjoy the whole experience outdoors in a very nice small courtyard. "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Italian Food
    No Pizzas, No Lasagna, No Spag boll. Just great food in a lovelly simple setting. The service was very attentive and the taste card deal is great for a group. "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said:
    " we booked for a midweek dinner for 6 plus a baby. staff was friendly and helpful. it's not a noisy place but was almost full by 9 pm. so it's convenient to go for an early dinner when you go out with a small child. they don't have high chair, so they allowed us to put push chair near the table. meals were all good and quickly served, but a bit too salty. linguini con vongole were especially good and it's not a trivial dish for a London italian cuisine. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " A very pleasant dining experience ! "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lara said:
    " When I said I was torn between two particular desserts, the waitress didn't have any advice to offer, but it's not her fault I'm indecisive! Food (both pasta mains and desserts) was delicious and came quickly, the atmosphere was peaceful without us feeling like we had to keep our voices down, and prices were very reasonable for the quality and tone of the restaurant - a great find! "
    Posted 11 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vivianne said:
    " Lovely restaurant. ..fantastic food. Good attentive service. Linen tablecloths and napkins. "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nas said: "Worth a go
    It's a really nice place. Service was good and the food was nice. Most of it. Really friendly staff. 3 of us went and most of the food was great but or chicken and monkfish mains where overdone, which was a shame. Main pasta dishes seem pretty expensive tho which was a bit off putting. But i would go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pedro said:
    " Good food (large servings) and great service - will definitely be coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Food bad
    Service excellent but food very bad we went for specials menu and me and one friend had steak she could not eat hers as full of grizzle and fat and we both got 4 chips each!!! Other friend had pasta but far too Al dente ! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kamesh said:
    " The staff were very helpful and the food was fresh & good. Would recommend without hesitation. Taste card was accepted without a problem. This was my first visit and I went for an evening meal with work colleagues. I would probably give it a go again with my wife next time. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Nice food, good ambience, great service. Thoroughly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great choice and great food in quiet surroundings "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pammylou said: "Fantastic
    Service and staff great food fantastic and the company magnificent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pammy said:
    " Beautiful food excellent service from all waitress and waiters x4 one waitress rude but warmed at end of meal "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "Wouldn't choose to return
    The service really lets this place down - on arrival 2 staff at the door ignored us for some time while continuing their conversation, during the meal it was hard to get a waiters attention and when you did they were rather abrupt. When we wanted to leave we had to get up and find a waiter 3 times to ask for the bill over about half an hour. The 3rd time the man was very rude. They add 12.5% service to the bill automatically.

    There was no quibble over using the tastecard and the discount made the final bill very reasonable so you get what you pay for I suppose.

    Next time I would choose a chain Italian over Taberna Etrusca as I feel I would get comparable food with better service. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andreas said:
    " Went with 5 other people, and we all ordered two courses with some desert. Food was very good and the service friendly and speedy.

    Using the tastecard was as easy as showing it to the waiter when asking for the bill. Would come back anytime! "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " Excellent food very well cooked, served to perfection taking alternatives/variations fully into account. Exceeded expectations. Will go every time I'm in the area. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "The food wasn't very nice
    My main problem was that the food wasn't very nice (neither mine nor my friend's), and it was quite expensive - if we hadn't used the Tastecard it would have been a rip off. There was also a very loud group of drunk people at the table right next to us. I guess that isn't the restaurant's fault, though they could have asked them to quiten down a bit. The service was prompt and pleasant and it was easy to use the Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ariane said: "Bad service, bad Tastecard experience
    There are two types of Tastecard restaurants - the ones that are happy to serve you because you found them through the service, and the ones who, despite accepting Tastecard, make it clear that they do not want your custom. Taberna Etrusca is the latter.

    On arrival, we were seated at the back of the restaurant, at a table completely separate from the rest of the diners. We had to go and find a waiter when we wanted service, perhaps because they had hidden us away at the back. Apart from one of the four people who served us, the waiting staff was cold and unfriendly, and on one occasion even rude.

    The food was ok, but not remarkable in any way. That's a restaurant I do not recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Authentic Italian
    Really nice, forgot we were in the centre of London.

    Authentic, tasty, fresh Italian food with attentive and friendly service.

    Great value with a taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said:
    " Good environment and food. Great value for money! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Service good. Bit expensive
    Food was OK. Stay away from bruschetta- just a slice of French bread with tomato's on top. Food expensive without tastecard. Staff brilliant and very attentive. Pinot grigio has massive mark up at 25 quid a bottle!! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said: "Karen
    Lovely food, great value too. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "Great pasta, bad dessert!
    Dessert was extremely disappointing with the tiniest amount of ice cream and over cooked chocolate fondant which was very expensive.
    Having said that, pasta was delicious so credit where credits due! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Great food and service
    A last-minute decision led us here ( of us). We gave up waiting at the nearby Samuel Pepys (also on tastecard, but not at all recommended) and called up Taberna Etrusca asking for a table in twenty minutes time. They were extremely accommodating and friendly, and the place had a a cosy vibe, with a few of the customers clearly being well-fed regulars. I had scallops (lovely!) and the desserts are all very tempting! Great service. As we were leaving, a few people walked in and we overheard the staff saying they were keeping the kitchens open late for them. A lovely place to eat, highly recommended - we'll return! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " I have been several times to this restaurant with friends and each time the food and service has been excellent.

    The courtyard is lovely as well - a great restaurant! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • andrew said:
    " We went on Wednesday night January 2013 in group of 5. The food and service were both good and would recommend it. The house wine from Sicily was excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    6 out of 7 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This restaurant is great!! Located really near St Pauls and the fact you can use the tastecard on a Friday night it brilliant. The staff are really attentive and the food is cooked really well. Would completely recommend it. Carla "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months ago...
    10 out of 10 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review