tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The WatersEdge Restaurant image
The WatersEdge Restaurant image

2 for 1 at The WatersEdge Restaurant

No matter what the occasion, The WatersEdge restaurant offers the perfect space.

The WatersEdge staff pride themselves on the quality of their food and drink, and on the standard of their service. They strive to maintain high quality and consistency. You can dine assured that your meal will be up to the highest standard, and that the staff who serve it will be polite, friendly, and willing to help.

Important Information

Please Note: Sunday’s are excluded from the tastecard discount due to a separate menu being served on this day. The tastecard discount applies to the evening a la carte menu only and cannot be used in conjucntion with any other menu including the lunch menu or specials board etc.

View all reviews
The WatersEdge Restaurant
Average member score
4.6 14
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
J said "Nom nom
Great food, lamb was cooked perfect! Staff were very polite but we were left waiting for a bit..."
Read more
Lesley said
" It was quiet on a Tuesday evening. Excellent food. Good choices on the menu. Highly..."
Read more
Ironscoglan said "Wonderful Food
Beautiful food and the service is authentic. Only developmental feedback is the napkins could be..."
Read more
Jonathan said "Ab fab!
Went on a Monday evening and sadly had the restaurant to ourselves. Great menu - something for..."
Read more
Lorna said "Outstanding!
A excellent dinning experience in every aspect"
Read more
"First Bit Not Last Visit!!!
Great little find. Food was great, and friendly service too.

Will definitely go back!"
Read more
KLC said "Great Steak
Must be the best in the area."
Read more
Mr said "Worth A Visit
On our visit the restaurant was very quiet so service was prompt. I had Duck Breast and my wife..."
Read more
Charlie said "Great Food WITH real Ale!
Ok- real ale is only available in bottles but they do have some. I went with my wife and the..."
Read more
Dorota said "Will Not Go Back
The overall atmosphere and service was not too bad, however the food was of a cab food quality. I..."
Read more
Jayn said "Perfect Birthday Meal
I cannot thank the staff at this Restaurant enough for making my special birthday meal go so..."
Read more
Matthew said "Great Evening!
The Watersedge is a very nice pleasant pub, very different to the rather more..."
Read more
Illbeburgered said "EXCELLENT VFM!
Friendly place, comprehensive menu. Order taken and food served promptly. We five hadn't..."
Read more
Steven said "Great!
The WatersEdge Restaurant serves great food at a great price. The quality of food is excellent..."
Read more
  • J said: "Nom nom
    Great food, lamb was cooked perfect! Staff were very polite but we were left waiting for a bit longer than we would have liked. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " It was quiet on a Tuesday evening. Excellent food. Good choices on the menu. Highly recommended. Will be visiting with more friends soon. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ironscoglan said: "Wonderful Food
    Beautiful food and the service is authentic. Only developmental feedback is the napkins could be real apart from that a beautiful restaurant, incredible food we will be new regulars! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Ab fab!
    Went on a Monday evening and sadly had the restaurant to ourselves. Great menu - something for everyone! Food was delicious, high quality, freshly cooked, and service was extremely attentive. Exceptional value for money. We'll definitely be back soon! Without doubt one of the best restaurants in area. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorna said: "Outstanding!
    A excellent dinning experience in every aspect "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First Bit Not Last Visit!!!
    Great little find. Food was great, and friendly service too.

    Will definitely go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KLC said: "Great Steak
    Must be the best in the area. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Worth A Visit
    On our visit the restaurant was very quiet so service was prompt. I had Duck Breast and my wife had Cottage Pie, neither of which could be faulted. Overall an enjoyable meal in a good atmosphere and we are likely to visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Great Food WITH real Ale!
    Ok- real ale is only available in bottles but they do have some. I went with my wife and the staff were really good, the steaks were perfectly cooked and the ambiance was nice and calm without being "silent" or. "empty" in spite of us eating early on in the evening. We will be going back and I really recommend it. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dorota said: "Will Not Go Back
    The overall atmosphere and service was not too bad, however the food was of a cab food quality. I would describe it as tasteless and not worth the price. I'm glad I had my Tastecard, otherwise it would be a pain to pay the full price for a dish I have not eaten! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayn said: "Perfect Birthday Meal
    I cannot thank the staff at this Restaurant enough for making my special birthday meal go so well. The food was fantastic, my son and I shared calamari and whitebait for starters and my main course was duck which simply melted in my mouth - the best duck I have ever tasted. For dessert we had champagne sorbet with melon and strawberries. There were four of us, the food was half price with the tastecard and the staff gave me a large glass of wine, a gorgous chocolate brownie with a candle and a dishful of fresh vegetables for us all on the house!! To add to this, the location is gorgeous, right on the canal. This is going to be a restaurant I shall be frequenting! Thank you. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Great Evening!
    The Watersedge is a very nice pleasant pub, very different to the rather more "Football" orientated pubs that are situated in and around West Drayton.

    Starters we both had Prawn Cocktail, which was fresh and had ample prawns. Unlike a lot of places where you get ample lettuce, and maybe the odd prawn!

    Mains we both opted for the Fillet steak (garlic butter on each) which was cooked as we wanted.

    Excluded from the Tastecard, however well worth the money, is the Sunday roast. 2 course was around £13 pp.

    Only thing missing from this pub is real ale. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Illbeburgered said: "EXCELLENT VFM!
    Friendly place, comprehensive menu. Order taken and food served promptly. We five hadn't eaten here before but we will again. Portion sizes were ample (rather than gutbustin'), nicely cooked, served hot and tasted good. Quality of ingredients appeared good. Wine positively cheap. Between us we had fish meat & vege dishes and the only criticisms we could conjure up between us was that there was no real ale and the music was a tad loud. Service enthusiastic. This place really is worth a visit! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Great!
    The WatersEdge Restaurant serves great food at a great price. The quality of food is excellent and the chef is obviously very talented. Well recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • J said: "Nom nom
    Great food, lamb was cooked perfect! Staff were very polite but we were left waiting for a bit longer than we would have liked. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " It was quiet on a Tuesday evening. Excellent food. Good choices on the menu. Highly recommended. Will be visiting with more friends soon. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ironscoglan said: "Wonderful Food
    Beautiful food and the service is authentic. Only developmental feedback is the napkins could be real apart from that a beautiful restaurant, incredible food we will be new regulars! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Ab fab!
    Went on a Monday evening and sadly had the restaurant to ourselves. Great menu - something for everyone! Food was delicious, high quality, freshly cooked, and service was extremely attentive. Exceptional value for money. We'll definitely be back soon! Without doubt one of the best restaurants in area. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorna said: "Outstanding!
    A excellent dinning experience in every aspect "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First Bit Not Last Visit!!!
    Great little find. Food was great, and friendly service too.

    Will definitely go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KLC said: "Great Steak
    Must be the best in the area. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Worth A Visit
    On our visit the restaurant was very quiet so service was prompt. I had Duck Breast and my wife had Cottage Pie, neither of which could be faulted. Overall an enjoyable meal in a good atmosphere and we are likely to visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Great Food WITH real Ale!
    Ok- real ale is only available in bottles but they do have some. I went with my wife and the staff were really good, the steaks were perfectly cooked and the ambiance was nice and calm without being "silent" or. "empty" in spite of us eating early on in the evening. We will be going back and I really recommend it. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dorota said: "Will Not Go Back
    The overall atmosphere and service was not too bad, however the food was of a cab food quality. I would describe it as tasteless and not worth the price. I'm glad I had my Tastecard, otherwise it would be a pain to pay the full price for a dish I have not eaten! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayn said: "Perfect Birthday Meal
    I cannot thank the staff at this Restaurant enough for making my special birthday meal go so well. The food was fantastic, my son and I shared calamari and whitebait for starters and my main course was duck which simply melted in my mouth - the best duck I have ever tasted. For dessert we had champagne sorbet with melon and strawberries. There were four of us, the food was half price with the tastecard and the staff gave me a large glass of wine, a gorgous chocolate brownie with a candle and a dishful of fresh vegetables for us all on the house!! To add to this, the location is gorgeous, right on the canal. This is going to be a restaurant I shall be frequenting! Thank you. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Great Evening!
    The Watersedge is a very nice pleasant pub, very different to the rather more "Football" orientated pubs that are situated in and around West Drayton.

    Starters we both had Prawn Cocktail, which was fresh and had ample prawns. Unlike a lot of places where you get ample lettuce, and maybe the odd prawn!

    Mains we both opted for the Fillet steak (garlic butter on each) which was cooked as we wanted.

    Excluded from the Tastecard, however well worth the money, is the Sunday roast. 2 course was around £13 pp.

    Only thing missing from this pub is real ale. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Illbeburgered said: "EXCELLENT VFM!
    Friendly place, comprehensive menu. Order taken and food served promptly. We five hadn't eaten here before but we will again. Portion sizes were ample (rather than gutbustin'), nicely cooked, served hot and tasted good. Quality of ingredients appeared good. Wine positively cheap. Between us we had fish meat & vege dishes and the only criticisms we could conjure up between us was that there was no real ale and the music was a tad loud. Service enthusiastic. This place really is worth a visit! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Great!
    The WatersEdge Restaurant serves great food at a great price. The quality of food is excellent and the chef is obviously very talented. Well recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall