tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
L'Aroma Restaurant image
L'Aroma Restaurant image
L'Aroma Restaurant image
L'Aroma Restaurant image
L'Aroma Restaurant image

2 for 1 at L'Aroma Restaurant

Two cousins opened L'Aroma Restaurant in Woking, and came together to combine twenty years of culinary experience to design an elegant and upscale interior and to develop an authentic Neapolitan menu.

L'Aroma has, since its origin been identified as the finest authentic Italian restaurant in the Surrey county. Surrounded by both Wolsey and the Peacocks shopping centres, the restaurant proves to be an instant success and quickly distinguished itself for its unique Southern Italian cuisine and innovative decor, making one’s dining experience a memorable one.

L'Aroma has become a favourite of Woking's locals as tourists to the area who enjoy fine food and excellent service. Since its inception, the cuisine has evolved to its present high standard of quality, consistency and innovation.

Their menu is based on authentic Neapolitan tradition updated by the unique culinary design of their chef. Historic location, beautiful decor, and great food, make dining at L'Aroma a "gastronomic experience”.

Important Information

Please note: A telephone booking mentioning tastecard must be made at least 2 hours prior to your intended arrival must be accepted by the restaurant to receive the discount. No walk ins. Failure to book in this method will result in the offer being invalid. The tastecard discount is available on the a la carte menu; takeaways are not included in the offer. The card cannot be used on all public holidays this includes – Valentines Day, Mother, and Father’s Day, and all Bank Holidays.

View all reviews
L'Aroma Restaurant
Average member score
4.9 9
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Heather said
" The food is fantastic"
Read more
Ann said
" Not a chain restaurant - hurrah. Food always fresh and tasty."
Read more
carefree25 said
" Great food. Very Friendly service."
Read more
Nikki said "Amazing!
Amazing food great value for money and fantastic customer service!"
Read more
Woking said "Authentic Italian Food
We enjoyed an excellent meal. One of us had pasta and seafood and the other had a succulent..."
Read more
Mrs said
" Delicious Italian lunch on Thursday.
Our waitress was very helpful as I had my one year..."
Read more
Angus said
" What a great experience, lovely meal and friendly staff!!
Many Thanks!!"
Read more
bernadette said "Biggest calzone ever
Lovely family owned restaurant. Very good food. Biggest calzone I ever had with good fillings...."
Read more
Matt said
" We had a meal here last week - The tastecard offer excludes meat and fish dishes, so for the main..."
Read more
"An excellent evening with the family. Antonio from Napoli looked after us well from the minute we..."
Read more
  • Heather said:
    " The food is fantastic "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said:
    " Not a chain restaurant - hurrah. Food always fresh and tasty. "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • carefree25 said:
    " Great food. Very Friendly service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Amazing!
    Amazing food great value for money and fantastic customer service! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Woking said: "Authentic Italian Food
    We enjoyed an excellent meal. One of us had pasta and seafood and the other had a succulent seafood pizza. Both were wonderful. Service here is always cheerfully Italian. Restaurant was busy, even though it was midweek. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Delicious Italian lunch on Thursday.
    Our waitress was very helpful as I had my one year old with us.
    Fabulous! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angus said:
    " What a great experience, lovely meal and friendly staff!!
    Many Thanks!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • bernadette said: "Biggest calzone ever
    Lovely family owned restaurant. Very good food. Biggest calzone I ever had with good fillings. Recommended place. "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " We had a meal here last week - The tastecard offer excludes meat and fish dishes, so for the main course you are basically limited to pizza or pasta.
    However the food and service are exceptional. We had two pizzas and a free (generously) child-sized margherita for an impressive price. In my opinion the most authentic pizza in Woking - made by real Italians.
    The staff are friendly and genuinely interested in whether you enjoyed the meal.
    The restaurant is bigger than it looks from the outside, and is decorated like a real Italian restaurant, so stepping in from the"high street" is like stepping into italy.
    I wouldn't hesitate to return or bring work gatherings etc. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "An excellent evening with the family. Antonio from Napoli looked after us well from the minute we arrived. The best Italian food in the area. It is the second time we have been and we would certainly be going again. Raymond "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Heather said:
    " The food is fantastic "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said:
    " Not a chain restaurant - hurrah. Food always fresh and tasty. "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • carefree25 said:
    " Great food. Very Friendly service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Amazing!
    Amazing food great value for money and fantastic customer service! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Woking said: "Authentic Italian Food
    We enjoyed an excellent meal. One of us had pasta and seafood and the other had a succulent seafood pizza. Both were wonderful. Service here is always cheerfully Italian. Restaurant was busy, even though it was midweek. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Delicious Italian lunch on Thursday.
    Our waitress was very helpful as I had my one year old with us.
    Fabulous! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angus said:
    " What a great experience, lovely meal and friendly staff!!
    Many Thanks!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • bernadette said: "Biggest calzone ever
    Lovely family owned restaurant. Very good food. Biggest calzone I ever had with good fillings. Recommended place. "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " We had a meal here last week - The tastecard offer excludes meat and fish dishes, so for the main course you are basically limited to pizza or pasta.
    However the food and service are exceptional. We had two pizzas and a free (generously) child-sized margherita for an impressive price. In my opinion the most authentic pizza in Woking - made by real Italians.
    The staff are friendly and genuinely interested in whether you enjoyed the meal.
    The restaurant is bigger than it looks from the outside, and is decorated like a real Italian restaurant, so stepping in from the"high street" is like stepping into italy.
    I wouldn't hesitate to return or bring work gatherings etc. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    7 out of 7 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "An excellent evening with the family. Antonio from Napoli looked after us well from the minute we arrived. The best Italian food in the area. It is the second time we have been and we would certainly be going again. Raymond "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review