tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Seven Fish - Midhurst image
Seven Fish - Midhurst image
Seven Fish - Midhurst image
Seven Fish - Midhurst image
Seven Fish - Midhurst image

2 for 1 at Seven Fish - Midhurst

Seven Fish restaurants can be found in Ringwood, Hampshire on the edge of the New Forest as well as Midhurst in West Sussex on the edge of the South downs.

They don’t stand on ceremony; they preach casual all-day drinking and dining.

The menu is seafood based, but not seafood exclusive, featuring simply prepared honest food. The bar area is somewhere to unwind, providing free wi fi internet access and offering a selection of "nibbles" to compliment that well-earned drink.

The atmosphere is upbeat and casual, yet stylish in its simplicity with a relaxing approach to food and drink and excellent can do service.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available at Sunday lunchtime as the a la carte menu is not served. However, members are able to use their tastecards in the evening from 5pm.

View all reviews
Seven Fish - Midhurst
Average member score
4.4 16
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
G said
" Very good great value with taste card service and atmosphere very good will visit again thank you"
Read more
Miss said "Great Choice!
Having noticed we could use the taste card here we had a look from the outside when visiting..."
Read more
Vanessa said
" Nice restaurant"
Read more
Vanessa said
" Nice meal for colleagues birthday. My first time here and the place was nice. The taste card was..."
Read more
Collette said "Mid week treat!
My partner and I had a beautiful meal here on Tuesday - nothing is too much trouble from the..."
Read more
Lizi said "Lovely as always
We have been here a number of times the food is always good and service excellent would happily..."
Read more
ha said "great service
everything was perfect"
Read more
Winston said
" So this again was a pleasure the food was great the service excellent and no issues using the..."
Read more
warren said "When tastecard suits
As per a lot of restaurants/pubs you can only use the tastecard when it suits them, it..."
Read more
G21 said "Lovely Restaurant And Fab Cocktails
Eaten here a couple of times using taste card .. Great menu I'm a vegetarian and there..."
Read more
Winston said
" This has been the best place we have visited this week. The food was great and the service was..."
Read more
Helen said "Fantastic food and service
I am vegetarian and booked this more for my boyfriend. There were 2 vegetarian dishes on the..."
Read more
JEREMY` said "Great scoff!
We've been there six times this year, using our Tastecard, and have never been anything..."
Read more
Michelle said "Great Meal
Took my mother there for a meal and both really enjoyed it. Good service and lovely food.
..."
Read more
Tracy said "Excellent experience
Excellent food and equally as good service. Will certainly recommend to others. Almost full on a..."
Read more
Jenny said
" Great food and friendly staff!!"
Read more
"Really fabulous meal and will recommend to all. Had 3 courses and enjoyed every mouthful...."
Read more
"Excellent. A very good chef; try the desserts. David"
Read more
"Been in twice recently and both times the food and service have been great. Thanks very much!..."
Read more
  • G said:
    " Very good great value with taste card service and atmosphere very good will visit again thank you "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Great Choice!
    Having noticed we could use the taste card here we had a look from the outside when visiting Midhurst and decided to go in.. Sat in the garden on our own in the beautiful sunshine.. Lovely food, yummy bread and oils followed by mussels.. Great place. Would definitely recommend.. Thank you "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said:
    " Nice restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said:
    " Nice meal for colleagues birthday. My first time here and the place was nice. The taste card was not easy to use with big party, not sure the discount I expected was applied "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Collette said: "Mid week treat!
    My partner and I had a beautiful meal here on Tuesday - nothing is too much trouble from the moment you walk in and the atmosphere is great. Lovely drinks, lovely staff. Highly recommend Seven Fish. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizi said: "Lovely as always
    We have been here a number of times the food is always good and service excellent would happily recommend it to everyone .
    There were no issues with the taste card . "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ha said: "great service
    everything was perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winston said:
    " So this again was a pleasure the food was great the service excellent and no issues using the card would highly recommend nothing was an issue will be back next time we are in the area
    Thanks for a lovely meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • warren said: "When tastecard suits
    As per a lot of restaurants/pubs you can only use the tastecard when it suits them, it doesn't say on the card not on Sundays but you can't use it at any time on a Sunday. Makes you wonder what the point of the tastecard is ! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G21 said: "Lovely Restaurant And Fab Cocktails
    Eaten here a couple of times using taste card .. Great menu I'm a vegetarian and there always a couple of options for me and partner loves the fish and steaks ! Staff are attentive , bar is nice and cosy too great cocktails and in summer time outside they have nice garden with outdoor heaters ! Great value on taste card too !! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winston said:
    " This has been the best place we have visited this week. The food was great and the service was excellent. If you like a great fish meal give this place a try you'll not be disappointed. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Fantastic food and service
    I am vegetarian and booked this more for my boyfriend. There were 2 vegetarian dishes on the menu, I had beer battered artichoke and hand cut chips - beautiful!! The manager advised that as food is cooked fresh I could request something different next time if I wanted. Boyfriend had the fillet steak and a massive smile on his face!!
    Service was excellent and we will definitely be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JEREMY` said: "Great scoff!
    We've been there six times this year, using our Tastecard, and have never been anything other than delighted. Very good food and calm, efficient and caring service. Great! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Great Meal
    Took my mother there for a meal and both really enjoyed it. Good service and lovely food.

    Use tastecard regularly and this place is definitely up there amongst the best we have been to. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Excellent experience
    Excellent food and equally as good service. Will certainly recommend to others. Almost full on a Monday lunch time - speaks volumes!!!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said:
    " Great food and friendly staff!! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Really fabulous meal and will recommend to all. Had 3 courses and enjoyed every mouthful. Many thanks. Tina "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent. A very good chef; try the desserts. David "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Been in twice recently and both times the food and service have been great. Thanks very much! Andrew "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • G said:
    " Very good great value with taste card service and atmosphere very good will visit again thank you "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Great Choice!
    Having noticed we could use the taste card here we had a look from the outside when visiting Midhurst and decided to go in.. Sat in the garden on our own in the beautiful sunshine.. Lovely food, yummy bread and oils followed by mussels.. Great place. Would definitely recommend.. Thank you "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said:
    " Nice restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said:
    " Nice meal for colleagues birthday. My first time here and the place was nice. The taste card was not easy to use with big party, not sure the discount I expected was applied "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Collette said: "Mid week treat!
    My partner and I had a beautiful meal here on Tuesday - nothing is too much trouble from the moment you walk in and the atmosphere is great. Lovely drinks, lovely staff. Highly recommend Seven Fish. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizi said: "Lovely as always
    We have been here a number of times the food is always good and service excellent would happily recommend it to everyone .
    There were no issues with the taste card . "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ha said: "great service
    everything was perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winston said:
    " So this again was a pleasure the food was great the service excellent and no issues using the card would highly recommend nothing was an issue will be back next time we are in the area
    Thanks for a lovely meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • warren said: "When tastecard suits
    As per a lot of restaurants/pubs you can only use the tastecard when it suits them, it doesn't say on the card not on Sundays but you can't use it at any time on a Sunday. Makes you wonder what the point of the tastecard is ! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G21 said: "Lovely Restaurant And Fab Cocktails
    Eaten here a couple of times using taste card .. Great menu I'm a vegetarian and there always a couple of options for me and partner loves the fish and steaks ! Staff are attentive , bar is nice and cosy too great cocktails and in summer time outside they have nice garden with outdoor heaters ! Great value on taste card too !! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winston said:
    " This has been the best place we have visited this week. The food was great and the service was excellent. If you like a great fish meal give this place a try you'll not be disappointed. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Fantastic food and service
    I am vegetarian and booked this more for my boyfriend. There were 2 vegetarian dishes on the menu, I had beer battered artichoke and hand cut chips - beautiful!! The manager advised that as food is cooked fresh I could request something different next time if I wanted. Boyfriend had the fillet steak and a massive smile on his face!!
    Service was excellent and we will definitely be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JEREMY` said: "Great scoff!
    We've been there six times this year, using our Tastecard, and have never been anything other than delighted. Very good food and calm, efficient and caring service. Great! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Great Meal
    Took my mother there for a meal and both really enjoyed it. Good service and lovely food.

    Use tastecard regularly and this place is definitely up there amongst the best we have been to. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Excellent experience
    Excellent food and equally as good service. Will certainly recommend to others. Almost full on a Monday lunch time - speaks volumes!!!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said:
    " Great food and friendly staff!! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Really fabulous meal and will recommend to all. Had 3 courses and enjoyed every mouthful. Many thanks. Tina "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent. A very good chef; try the desserts. David "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Been in twice recently and both times the food and service have been great. Thanks very much! Andrew "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review