tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
The Primrose Eatery image
The Primrose Eatery image
The Primrose Eatery image
The Primrose Eatery image
The Primrose Eatery image

2 for 1 at The Primrose Eatery

The Primrose Eatery is a neighbourhood restaurant situated on Primrose Hill Road, London NW3, with an open kitchen and a vibrant ambiance, where you’ll find a casual dining experience with a contemporary twist. Our family-friendly a la carte menu offers all-time classics such steaks, burgers, stone-baked pizzas and French-style crêpes, as well as delicious salads and brunches.

The free wi-fi, lush coffee and easy parking also make The Primrose Eatery a good place for workers, whilst the wine and cocktail lists make it ideal for intimate evening dinners.

Important Information

Please note: tastecard bookings are available for meals ordered Mon-Friday 12pm to 7pm and on weekends from 3pm-7pm. Members are required to book their table in advance by telephone, checking availability and mentioning the intention to use a tastecard. The discount is not available on notable days such as Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day etc and it does not apply to Takeaway or Home Delivery. The offer applies to starters, main courses and desserts as described on the a la carte menu. It does not include toppings, side orders, kids' meals or drinks. In the Spirit of tastecard, diners must purchase drinks with their meals, not only order tap water. A 10% service is applicable to all diners and the charge will be added prior to discount. The Primrose Eatery are willing to accept bookings with multiple cards.

View all reviews
The Primrose Eatery
Average member score
4.9 9
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lucy said "Highly Recommend
Such a lovely friendly place, could have stayed there all day, the staff were so laid back and..."
Read more
Jake said
" Enjoyable!"
Read more
SARAH said "Lovely food!
Helpful and willing staff. Food was great and I'd happily return!!! No problem using the..."
Read more
Christopher said
" Good pizza and friendly staff"
Read more
" Amazing food and service definitely coming back!"
Read more
Martin said
" Very nice staff, delicious food, reasonable prices. Top!"
Read more
Marie said "Greater Value.
Excellent food and very welcoming host."
Read more
Anna said "The Best Burger I've ever eaten!
I went to the Primrose Eatery this evening with my boyfriend. He had steak and i had the Primrose..."
Read more
Lady said
" Great meal at the Primrose Eatery tonight - the salmon was delicious - highly recommended...."
Read more
"Excellent restaurant. Service friendly, helpful and happy. Chefs also very friendly. Food cooked..."
Read more
"Very nice food indeed. Delicious cod and risotto. Excellent soup. Nice modern decor and friendly..."
Read more
  • Lucy said: "Highly Recommend
    Such a lovely friendly place, could have stayed there all day, the staff were so laid back and friendly. We didn't feel rushed or uncomfortable while we sat outside watching the world go by. The pizza was delicious and the iced coffee and milkshake were also really well done. We will return very soon. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jake said:
    " Enjoyable! "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SARAH said: "Lovely food!
    Helpful and willing staff. Food was great and I'd happily return!!! No problem using the taste card - just a few restrictions on the menu. "
    Posted 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said:
    " Good pizza and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing food and service definitely coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Very nice staff, delicious food, reasonable prices. Top! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marie said: "Greater Value.
    Excellent food and very welcoming host. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "The Best Burger I've ever eaten!
    I went to the Primrose Eatery this evening with my boyfriend. He had steak and i had the Primrose burger. I can honestly say it's the best burger I've ever eaten - it was moist and full of flavour, and large too. They said they're made freshly. I'd wholly recommend this place. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lady said:
    " Great meal at the Primrose Eatery tonight - the salmon was delicious - highly recommended. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Will certainly be visiting there again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent restaurant. Service friendly, helpful and happy. Chefs also very friendly. Food cooked fresh and a small children's menu. Not to be missed. Brunch looks excellent. Harvey "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Very nice food indeed. Delicious cod and risotto. Excellent soup. Nice modern decor and friendly staff. Would really recommend this place. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lucy said: "Highly Recommend
    Such a lovely friendly place, could have stayed there all day, the staff were so laid back and friendly. We didn't feel rushed or uncomfortable while we sat outside watching the world go by. The pizza was delicious and the iced coffee and milkshake were also really well done. We will return very soon. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jake said:
    " Enjoyable! "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SARAH said: "Lovely food!
    Helpful and willing staff. Food was great and I'd happily return!!! No problem using the taste card - just a few restrictions on the menu. "
    Posted 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said:
    " Good pizza and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing food and service definitely coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Very nice staff, delicious food, reasonable prices. Top! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marie said: "Greater Value.
    Excellent food and very welcoming host. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "The Best Burger I've ever eaten!
    I went to the Primrose Eatery this evening with my boyfriend. He had steak and i had the Primrose burger. I can honestly say it's the best burger I've ever eaten - it was moist and full of flavour, and large too. They said they're made freshly. I'd wholly recommend this place. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lady said:
    " Great meal at the Primrose Eatery tonight - the salmon was delicious - highly recommended. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Will certainly be visiting there again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent restaurant. Service friendly, helpful and happy. Chefs also very friendly. Food cooked fresh and a small children's menu. Not to be missed. Brunch looks excellent. Harvey "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Very nice food indeed. Delicious cod and risotto. Excellent soup. Nice modern decor and friendly staff. Would really recommend this place. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review