tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - CLAPHAM - ABBEVILLE ROAD image
PizzaExpress - CLAPHAM - ABBEVILLE ROAD image
PizzaExpress - CLAPHAM - ABBEVILLE ROAD image
PizzaExpress - CLAPHAM - ABBEVILLE ROAD image
PizzaExpress - CLAPHAM - ABBEVILLE ROAD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CLAPHAM - ABBEVILLE ROAD

The perfect sidekick to your Summer? 2 for 1 on food and DRINKS at PizzaExpress.

Bring sunshine to your Summer with 2 for 1 on food and DRINKS at PizzaExpress. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. From 23 July to 06 August, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, your tastecard will also give you 2 for 1 on drinks. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill, although Piccolo drinks and hot drinks are not included in this offer. Please bear in mind that the 2 for 1 on drinks offer only applies on non-alcoholic drinks in Scottish restaurants. 4. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 5. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 6. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 7. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 8. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 9. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted.10. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CLAPHAM - ABBEVILLE ROAD
Average member score
4.2 10
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" A bit tight on the toppings for pizza, but tastes good."
Read more
Ian said "Wonderful
Great food, attentive staff, excellent food. Thank you!"
Read more
James said "Gf gv
Great food great value. Full of kids on a Sunday early evening though"
Read more
Alan said
" Great service friendly atmosphere"
Read more
Lukas said
" Super"
Read more
Haidar said
" Can't go back"
Read more
Ikramul said
" The food was great but needs improved service."
Read more
MATTHEW said "Great Place
Excellent food...great service...great location..no complaints here"
Read more
Laura said "Good Food, Bit Limited
Being an Italian restaurant, you know what you're going to get. However, the menu really is..."
Read more
" Great service. Always friendly when the boss is not there."
Read more
  • " A bit tight on the toppings for pizza, but tastes good. "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Wonderful
    Great food, attentive staff, excellent food. Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Gf gv
    Great food great value. Full of kids on a Sunday early evening though "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " Great service friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lukas said:
    " Super "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Haidar said:
    " Can't go back "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ikramul said:
    " The food was great but needs improved service. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MATTHEW said: "Great Place
    Excellent food...great service...great location..no complaints here "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Good Food, Bit Limited
    Being an Italian restaurant, you know what you're going to get. However, the menu really is very bread-based and the flavours could be stronger. The starters are mainly bread and there is not a big selection of pastas. The food is quite pleasant, but for those who like to be adventurous with their food, this is not the place to go. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service. Always friendly when the boss is not there. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " A bit tight on the toppings for pizza, but tastes good. "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Wonderful
    Great food, attentive staff, excellent food. Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Gf gv
    Great food great value. Full of kids on a Sunday early evening though "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " Great service friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lukas said:
    " Super "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Haidar said:
    " Can't go back "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ikramul said:
    " The food was great but needs improved service. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MATTHEW said: "Great Place
    Excellent food...great service...great location..no complaints here "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Good Food, Bit Limited
    Being an Italian restaurant, you know what you're going to get. However, the menu really is very bread-based and the flavours could be stronger. The starters are mainly bread and there is not a big selection of pastas. The food is quite pleasant, but for those who like to be adventurous with their food, this is not the place to go. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service. Always friendly when the boss is not there. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall