A truly exclusive giveaway for tastecard fans that can be redeemed at London, Manchester, Birmingham or Edinburgh.
To celebrate the release of the hilarious apocalyptic comedy “Seeking a Friend for the ‘End of the Word’ starring Keira Knightley and Steve Carrel, in cinemas NOW, tastecard have teamed up with Studio Canal to offer one lucky member the chance to take up to 30 friends and family to see the movie for FREE. PLUS score themselves an exclusive merchandise kit which includes the films soundtrack, t-shirt and more.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to leave a comment below saying why you and your 30 friends would deserve to win!
Entries will only be accepted up until 12 noon on Monday the 23rd of July 2012. The winner will be announced on this blog and our Facebook page where contact instructions will be provided.
To find out more about “Seeking a Friend for the End of the World” visit www.facebook.com/seekingafrienduk
Important Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closes at 12 noon 23/07/12.
- The winner will be announced on this blog post and Facebook. Once the winner has responded a time and date for the screening will be arranged. The prize must be taken before 31/07/12.
- If the initial winner has not responded with in 24hrs they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- The prize is for entry for 30 persons to a cinema screening of “Seeking a Friend at the End of the World” only and does not include travel, accommodation or refreshments.
- The prize can be redeemed at a Cineworld venue in one of the following cities: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh.
- Screenings are subject to availability and can be withdrawn by the Cineworld without reason at any time, at which point an alternate screening will be arranged.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
*THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED, WINNER ANNOUNCED*
First of all of a HUGE thank you for everyone that entered! The team were completely blown away by all the great and also creative entries!
With so many excellent entries to choose from, a winner was randomly selected.
There can only be one winner so without further ado, the winner is:
(We will be emailing you the details)
Commiserations to everyone else, the good news is that due to the massive interest the team will be trying it’s hardest to get hold of more similar prizes in the future.
Keep your eyes open for future giveaways on Facebook, our newsletter or on the tasteblog.
The tastecard team