tastecard terms and conditions of Lo-Dough competition.
· The promoter of the competition is Taste Marketing Limited (“tastecard”, “we”).
· The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding tastecard employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
· If the prize draw stipulates member requirement, winner(s) will be chosen at random and a check will be performed to ensure winner is a current, valid member ahead of the issue of the prize.
· Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
· The prize for the winner(s) will be 12 packets of Lo-Dough bases, 1 Lo-Dough cookbook, 2 boxes (10 bars) Lo-Dough Miracle Cake Bars, 3 Lo-Dough Southern Coatings & 3 Lo-Dough Brownie Mixes.
· The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. tastecard reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
· The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries. The result is final, and no discussion will be entered concerning the outcome.
· The prize draw closes at 11:59pm on Friday 8th October 2021. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
· The prize will be dispatched within 7 days. The winner(s) contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
· We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
· The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
· References to tastecard in these rules are to Taste Marketing Limited, Birkby Grange, 85 Birkby Hall Road, Birkby, Huddersfield, HD2 2XB
· Competition winner(s) will be chosen and contacted by Friday 15th October 2021.
· Winner(s) must contact us to claim prize within 7 days of being informed.