Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
The Bell Inn Hampton image
The Bell Inn Hampton image
The Bell Inn Hampton image
The Bell Inn Hampton image

2 for 1 at The Bell Inn Hampton

The Bell Inn is a fantastic gastro pub, which focuses on great quality freshly prepared dishes, which are made using ingredients sourced from local farms and suppliers.

The pub is stylish, relaxed and offers a great place to meet with friends for a drink, bite to eat or even just a coffee.

The team hope to see you soon.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Sunday as the A La Carte menu is not served. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Online bookings will not be accepted so please ensure to advance telephone book to avoid disappointment.

View all reviews
The Bell Inn Hampton
Average member score
3.7 13
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
5
Good
4
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steve said "Disappointing
Slow roast belly of pork ordered, told would be 40min. Made the order and then told it would..."
Read more
Jayne said "Average
Was expecting better, the pork belly was tough and mashed potato lumpy and slightly..."
Read more
Laura said
" Good experience"
Read more
Hannah said "Awesome pub.
Fantastic burgers and home made chips. Friendly staff. Good beers. Love this place and such good..."
Read more
Sharon said "Glad we had 241
Food just ok. Wasnt worth full price. Food was tasty but not much of it."
Read more
Marianne said "Great Lunch
A great lunch, easy parking and a view of the River Thames :-)"
Read more
Sukhi said "Great
Very nice"
Read more
Dexter said "Good pub with good grub
Beautiful food and the staff are very pleasant."
Read more
Martin said
" Love it here food great just keep coming back for more."
Read more
"Read Small Print For Use Of Card As Header Incorrect
V misleading header of what offer is for.
It says 2 for 1, not valid fri and sat and Dec ...."
Read more
June said
" A very pleasant evening. Staff very friendly good food."
Read more
" We had a lovely evening. The food and service was exceptional. Definitely worth another visit."
Read more
C.Tresilian said
" The Bell

A friend and I met for lunch at The Bell today.

We found..."
Read more
  • Steve said: "Disappointing
    Slow roast belly of pork ordered, told would be 40min. Made the order and then told it would actually be over an hour. Ordered the £25 steak which is advertised at 12Oz however today is only 9Oz for the same price. They forgot to serve onion rings with the meal and I asked for some gravey as the mash was very dry. Charged £1.50 for this! For a £25 Steak this is terrible... "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said: "Average
    Was expecting better, the pork belly was tough and mashed potato lumpy and slightly watery/bland.
    Soup was excellent and other snack food I saw coming out looked good. "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Good experience "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Awesome pub.
    Fantastic burgers and home made chips. Friendly staff. Good beers. Love this place and such good value with the taste card. Thanks again for another super lunch . "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Glad we had 241
    Food just ok. Wasnt worth full price. Food was tasty but not much of it. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marianne said: "Great Lunch
    A great lunch, easy parking and a view of the River Thames :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sukhi said: "Great
    Very nice "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dexter said: "Good pub with good grub
    Beautiful food and the staff are very pleasant. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Love it here food great just keep coming back for more. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Read Small Print For Use Of Card As Header Incorrect
    V misleading header of what offer is for.
    It says 2 for 1, not valid fri and sat and Dec . So you think great Sundays is fine then, no you have to read the small print to find it's not valid on Sundays too!!! Can this not be put in the header which shows the days of hr week it can't be used!!!!!!
    Roasts sell out too on a Sunday so be prepared to have a second choice. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said:
    " A very pleasant evening. Staff very friendly good food. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We had a lovely evening. The food and service was exceptional. Definitely worth another visit. "
    Posted 5 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C.Tresilian said:
    " The Bell

    A friend and I met for lunch at The Bell today.

    We found your review utterly misleading.


    Several things on the menu were "off" .

    We waited ages for our meal and when it came my friend's order was wrong.
    I had a very boring Halloumi salad with loads of raw onion.
    While she waited for a chicken Thai flavoured burger.
    It has no flavours of Thailand in it at all ! Just some mild curry powder.!!
    Inedible !

    The restaurant was quiet so no reason for the long wait and we noticed people at the next table waited for ages too and were getting agitated as had to catch a train to Brighton.

    We would not go back . Very poor on all levels "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Steve said: "Disappointing
    Slow roast belly of pork ordered, told would be 40min. Made the order and then told it would actually be over an hour. Ordered the £25 steak which is advertised at 12Oz however today is only 9Oz for the same price. They forgot to serve onion rings with the meal and I asked for some gravey as the mash was very dry. Charged £1.50 for this! For a £25 Steak this is terrible... "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said: "Average
    Was expecting better, the pork belly was tough and mashed potato lumpy and slightly watery/bland.
    Soup was excellent and other snack food I saw coming out looked good. "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Good experience "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Awesome pub.
    Fantastic burgers and home made chips. Friendly staff. Good beers. Love this place and such good value with the taste card. Thanks again for another super lunch . "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Glad we had 241
    Food just ok. Wasnt worth full price. Food was tasty but not much of it. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marianne said: "Great Lunch
    A great lunch, easy parking and a view of the River Thames :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sukhi said: "Great
    Very nice "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dexter said: "Good pub with good grub
    Beautiful food and the staff are very pleasant. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Love it here food great just keep coming back for more. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Read Small Print For Use Of Card As Header Incorrect
    V misleading header of what offer is for.
    It says 2 for 1, not valid fri and sat and Dec . So you think great Sundays is fine then, no you have to read the small print to find it's not valid on Sundays too!!! Can this not be put in the header which shows the days of hr week it can't be used!!!!!!
    Roasts sell out too on a Sunday so be prepared to have a second choice. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said:
    " A very pleasant evening. Staff very friendly good food. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We had a lovely evening. The food and service was exceptional. Definitely worth another visit. "
    Posted 5 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C.Tresilian said:
    " The Bell

    A friend and I met for lunch at The Bell today.

    We found your review utterly misleading.


    Several things on the menu were "off" .

    We waited ages for our meal and when it came my friend's order was wrong.
    I had a very boring Halloumi salad with loads of raw onion.
    While she waited for a chicken Thai flavoured burger.
    It has no flavours of Thailand in it at all ! Just some mild curry powder.!!
    Inedible !

    The restaurant was quiet so no reason for the long wait and we noticed people at the next table waited for ages too and were getting agitated as had to catch a train to Brighton.

    We would not go back . Very poor on all levels "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals