Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - 895 Fulham Road image
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - 895 Fulham Road image
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - 895 Fulham Road image
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - 895 Fulham Road image
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - 895 Fulham Road image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - FULHAM - 895 Fulham Road

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

This season, tastecard members are invited to join PizzaExpress with friends and family to celebrate good times over great food!

They have plenty of reasons to dazzle and delight with their new festive pizza, the ‘Porchetta’, which is topped with succulent pulled pork and garlic roast potatoes. Diners can also enjoy Snowball Dough Balls, PizzaExpress’ famous Dough Balls served with sprinkles of cinnamon, flurries of icing, and an avalanche of vanilla, salted caramel or fruit yumminess.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - 895 Fulham Road
Average member score
3.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Worst pizza express I’ve ever been in, foot was terrible made to feel very uncomfortable horrendous."
Read more
TS said "Ok food, good service, poor atmosphere
Classic was a bit doughy, lamb meatball pizza was delicious."
Read more
j3 said
" Basic - a little under generous on the Romana version"
Read more
"Grumps
Almost like faulty towers and the bathroom was hilarious"
Read more
"New Junior Pizza Express Chef
The guy allowed my son Freddie to create his own pizza what stars they were"
Read more
Natnat said "Nice And Easy
It's been a while since I last visited pizza express. Thin crust pizza was good and salad..."
Read more
Christina said "Review on Pizza Express using my Tastecard
A friend and I went for a meal in Pizza Express Fulham Road tonight using my free Tastecard...."
Read more
  • " Worst pizza express I’ve ever been in, foot was terrible made to feel very uncomfortable horrendous. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TS said: "Ok food, good service, poor atmosphere
    Classic was a bit doughy, lamb meatball pizza was delicious. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • j3 said:
    " Basic - a little under generous on the Romana version "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Grumps
    Almost like faulty towers and the bathroom was hilarious "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "New Junior Pizza Express Chef
    The guy allowed my son Freddie to create his own pizza what stars they were "
    Posted 4 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natnat said: "Nice And Easy
    It's been a while since I last visited pizza express. Thin crust pizza was good and salad was also nice - dressing in a pot rather than all over the salad, which was great! No booking needed for taste card. The restaurant was rather empty and I'm sure the deco was better before. But other than that, nice and easy dinner with taste card. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Review on Pizza Express using my Tastecard
    A friend and I went for a meal in Pizza Express Fulham Road tonight using my free Tastecard. When I arrived she was already inside sitting at a table and waiting for me.

    When I walked in I pointed out that I had a Tastecard and would be using it for our meal.

    I found all of the staff to be welcoming, friendly, helpful and polite.

    We had to wait a few minutes, and then the waiter came over to take our orders.

    We didn't wait long for the food and when it arrived it was piping hot. Too hot for me to eat and I had to let mine cool down a little before I could eat it.

    The starters and the main were delicious. We had ordered extra cheese and tomatoes on the pizza which they made to order, mmmmmmmm.

    The drinks were a bit pricey though, my coffee and her Sprite bumped the bill up by an extra £5.20.

    I thoroughly enjoyed the meal, and I thought the restaurant looked clean and tidy, the staff were friendly and helpful, good value for money using the Tastecard. I managed to save £8.00 off the price of the bill because I used my Tastecard, it would have been more if we had not have ordered the drinks.

    All in all a pleasant experience and evening out, and I would definitely recmmend the restaurant, its staff, and its food. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Worst pizza express I’ve ever been in, foot was terrible made to feel very uncomfortable horrendous. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TS said: "Ok food, good service, poor atmosphere
    Classic was a bit doughy, lamb meatball pizza was delicious. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • j3 said:
    " Basic - a little under generous on the Romana version "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Grumps
    Almost like faulty towers and the bathroom was hilarious "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "New Junior Pizza Express Chef
    The guy allowed my son Freddie to create his own pizza what stars they were "
    Posted 4 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natnat said: "Nice And Easy
    It's been a while since I last visited pizza express. Thin crust pizza was good and salad was also nice - dressing in a pot rather than all over the salad, which was great! No booking needed for taste card. The restaurant was rather empty and I'm sure the deco was better before. But other than that, nice and easy dinner with taste card. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Review on Pizza Express using my Tastecard
    A friend and I went for a meal in Pizza Express Fulham Road tonight using my free Tastecard. When I arrived she was already inside sitting at a table and waiting for me.

    When I walked in I pointed out that I had a Tastecard and would be using it for our meal.

    I found all of the staff to be welcoming, friendly, helpful and polite.

    We had to wait a few minutes, and then the waiter came over to take our orders.

    We didn't wait long for the food and when it arrived it was piping hot. Too hot for me to eat and I had to let mine cool down a little before I could eat it.

    The starters and the main were delicious. We had ordered extra cheese and tomatoes on the pizza which they made to order, mmmmmmmm.

    The drinks were a bit pricey though, my coffee and her Sprite bumped the bill up by an extra £5.20.

    I thoroughly enjoyed the meal, and I thought the restaurant looked clean and tidy, the staff were friendly and helpful, good value for money using the Tastecard. I managed to save £8.00 off the price of the bill because I used my Tastecard, it would have been more if we had not have ordered the drinks.

    All in all a pleasant experience and evening out, and I would definitely recmmend the restaurant, its staff, and its food. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals