Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - WANDSWORTH - TRINITY ROAD image
PizzaExpress - WANDSWORTH - TRINITY ROAD image
PizzaExpress - WANDSWORTH - TRINITY ROAD image
PizzaExpress - WANDSWORTH - TRINITY ROAD image
PizzaExpress - WANDSWORTH - TRINITY ROAD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WANDSWORTH - TRINITY ROAD

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

This season, tastecard members are invited to join PizzaExpress with friends and family to celebrate good times over great food!

They have plenty of reasons to dazzle and delight with their new festive pizza, the ‘Porchetta’, which is topped with succulent pulled pork and garlic roast potatoes. Diners can also enjoy Snowball Dough Balls, PizzaExpress’ famous Dough Balls served with sprinkles of cinnamon, flurries of icing, and an avalanche of vanilla, salted caramel or fruit yumminess.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WANDSWORTH - TRINITY ROAD
Average member score
4.7 11
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Liz said
" Good food"
Read more
Liz said
" Food was very nice and everyone very helpful."
Read more
CR said "Great
Great welcome,great service and great food"
Read more
JB said
" Excellent"
Read more
Rob said "Great evening out
Using taste card couldn't have been easier. Was a bargain. Food excellent. Service amazing."
Read more
Nigel said "The best PizzaExpress
Food was exceptional. Calamari to die for and Sloppy Giuseppe sublime.:-)"
Read more
Aaron said "Pizza Express
Excellent service"
Read more
Unfunnysandra said "Lovely!
Lovely food, great smiley service will definitely be back!"
Read more
Kay said
" Excellent service and great food highly recommended"
Read more
"Perfect Place. No Hassle With Taste Card
All wonderful experience. Reasonably priced with the help of the Taste card."
Read more
Anonymous said "Reliable choice
A safe bet for a cheap reliable pizza. Not quite as good as pizza restaurants like Franco Manca..."
Read more
  • Liz said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said:
    " Food was very nice and everyone very helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CR said: "Great
    Great welcome,great service and great food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JB said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Great evening out
    Using taste card couldn't have been easier. Was a bargain. Food excellent. Service amazing. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "The best PizzaExpress
    Food was exceptional. Calamari to die for and Sloppy Giuseppe sublime.:-) "
    Posted 3 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "Pizza Express
    Excellent service "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Unfunnysandra said: "Lovely!
    Lovely food, great smiley service will definitely be back! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said:
    " Excellent service and great food highly recommended "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Perfect Place. No Hassle With Taste Card
    All wonderful experience. Reasonably priced with the help of the Taste card. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Reliable choice
    A safe bet for a cheap reliable pizza. Not quite as good as pizza restaurants like Franco Manca but it's completely different. The pizzas are bigger and full of toppings, even if the quality and flavours aren't quite as good. We would only visit pizza express though with 50% off as I think the prices are too high for the quality you get. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Liz said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said:
    " Food was very nice and everyone very helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CR said: "Great
    Great welcome,great service and great food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JB said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Great evening out
    Using taste card couldn't have been easier. Was a bargain. Food excellent. Service amazing. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "The best PizzaExpress
    Food was exceptional. Calamari to die for and Sloppy Giuseppe sublime.:-) "
    Posted 3 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "Pizza Express
    Excellent service "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Unfunnysandra said: "Lovely!
    Lovely food, great smiley service will definitely be back! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said:
    " Excellent service and great food highly recommended "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Perfect Place. No Hassle With Taste Card
    All wonderful experience. Reasonably priced with the help of the Taste card. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Reliable choice
    A safe bet for a cheap reliable pizza. Not quite as good as pizza restaurants like Franco Manca but it's completely different. The pizzas are bigger and full of toppings, even if the quality and flavours aren't quite as good. We would only visit pizza express though with 50% off as I think the prices are too high for the quality you get. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals