Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BROMLEY

This Winter all routes lead to PizzaExpress! Join them to enjoy their vegan calzone ‘The Verdure’, with roasted aubergines and courgettes, sweet peppers and smoky tomato harissa, a real parcel of deliciousness. Or try one of the tasty pizzas for under 600 calories on a Leggera base! A classic-sized ring of their wholemeal, white and spelt dough, with a hole in the middle filled with a fresh, dressed salad.

Whether it’s a group reunion, an over-due catch-up or a family get together – everyone can make time for this!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Chertsey, Putney, Loughton, Twickenham, Newcastle – Jesmond, Horsham, South Woodford, Hale, Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY
Average member score
4.4 14
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
7
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Salad
Salad was old an Saudi stale"
Read more
Philippa said "Just what we needed
Lovely food, polite service and even managed to get a booth. Stuffed and found space for..."
Read more
" Nice meal. Polite staff"
Read more
Emma said
" Just wanted to say what great service we had at PIzza"
Read more
Nik said
" Reasonable food. Was pretty satisfied! Sadly Tastecard is limited to 2 people only"
Read more
Chuff said "Yummy
Lovely festive pizzas. Service was a little slow but it was busy."
Read more
Paola said "Good
Good"
Read more
"Excellent
Really good food and staff really friendly and helpful"
Read more
John said
" Great savings ..how could you not have one"
Read more
Jamie said "Great place to eat
Lovely atmosphere, Blake really looked after us :)"
Read more
Good said
" Good value for the price and waiter was really friendly."
Read more
Marc said "Thursday Lunch
Nice salad, Leggera with chicken. Not too keen on the lentils as they remind me of frogspawn."
Read more
Gary said "Not Bad
Pretty much as expected."
Read more
Gary said "It's alright
First time using a nice experience."
Read more
  • "Salad
    Salad was old an Saudi stale "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philippa said: "Just what we needed
    Lovely food, polite service and even managed to get a booth. Stuffed and found space for dessert. Thanks for having us x "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice meal. Polite staff "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Just wanted to say what great service we had at PIzza "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nik said:
    " Reasonable food. Was pretty satisfied! Sadly Tastecard is limited to 2 people only "
    Posted 4 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chuff said: "Yummy
    Lovely festive pizzas. Service was a little slow but it was busy. "
    Posted 4 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paola said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Really good food and staff really friendly and helpful "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Great savings ..how could you not have one "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Great place to eat
    Lovely atmosphere, Blake really looked after us :) "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Good said:
    " Good value for the price and waiter was really friendly. "
    Posted 5 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said: "Thursday Lunch
    Nice salad, Leggera with chicken. Not too keen on the lentils as they remind me of frogspawn. "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Not Bad
    Pretty much as expected. "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "It's alright
    First time using a nice experience. "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "Salad
    Salad was old an Saudi stale "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philippa said: "Just what we needed
    Lovely food, polite service and even managed to get a booth. Stuffed and found space for dessert. Thanks for having us x "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice meal. Polite staff "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Just wanted to say what great service we had at PIzza "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nik said:
    " Reasonable food. Was pretty satisfied! Sadly Tastecard is limited to 2 people only "
    Posted 4 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chuff said: "Yummy
    Lovely festive pizzas. Service was a little slow but it was busy. "
    Posted 4 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paola said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Really good food and staff really friendly and helpful "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Great savings ..how could you not have one "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Great place to eat
    Lovely atmosphere, Blake really looked after us :) "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Good said:
    " Good value for the price and waiter was really friendly. "
    Posted 5 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said: "Thursday Lunch
    Nice salad, Leggera with chicken. Not too keen on the lentils as they remind me of frogspawn. "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Not Bad
    Pretty much as expected. "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "It's alright
    First time using a nice experience. "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals