Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

This season, tastecard members are invited to join PizzaExpress with friends and family to celebrate good times over great food!

They have plenty of reasons to dazzle and delight with their new festive pizza, the ‘Porchetta’, which is topped with succulent pulled pork and garlic roast potatoes. Diners can also enjoy Snowball Dough Balls, PizzaExpress’ famous Dough Balls served with sprinkles of cinnamon, flurries of icing, and an avalanche of vanilla, salted caramel or fruit yumminess.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place
Average member score
4.2 20
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
9
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Booked for food prior to theatre. Nice olives and toms appetiser and starters and mains also nice..."
Read more
Jessica said "Great lunch date
Tastecard was easy to use and pizzas tasty as always."
Read more
Jonjax said
" Good food, a bit noisy"
Read more
"Love This Place !
Friendly staff. Never had any issues using my card and the food is brilliant every time."
Read more
Silver said "Just The Job Taste Card.
Just popped in for a late lunch and everything was straight forward. A nice meal pleasant staff..."
Read more
" Restaurant was clean, unfortunately service was very slow"
Read more
Louise said
" Sound"
Read more
" Really good food and good service."
Read more
Ian said "Great lunch
Nice quiet lunch with the Mrs. Good food, good company. Reasonable service."
Read more
J said
" Excellent!"
Read more
Amelia said "Good
Really good"
Read more
Claire said "Lovely service
Really enjoyed the Christmas menu. Waiter was lovely"
Read more
Yi said "Good Food
Really nice food and hope the service could be better. Lack of waiters could be the problem."
Read more
Steve said "Lovely place
Visited 31st October and the food was lovely. Great service. Well done :-)"
Read more
Steve said "Great Deal
Nice location and great service :-)"
Read more
Susanne said "Very Good Meal
Delicious Pizzas! Pricey, but fine with the TasteCard offer :-)"
Read more
Lisa said
" Fantastic service lovely staff"
Read more
Charlotte said
" Good food. Slow service. Restaurant was dead and took about 15 minutes each time we wanted..."
Read more
J said "Typically fine
Served quickly and food as you'd expect"
Read more
Lianne said "Awful
New restaurant so obviously having teething problems as have had nice meals at others. The..."
Read more
  • " Booked for food prior to theatre. Nice olives and toms appetiser and starters and mains also nice but not overly wild about it. Nice place and excellent service. Recommend it "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Great lunch date
    Tastecard was easy to use and pizzas tasty as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonjax said:
    " Good food, a bit noisy "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love This Place !
    Friendly staff. Never had any issues using my card and the food is brilliant every time. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silver said: "Just The Job Taste Card.
    Just popped in for a late lunch and everything was straight forward. A nice meal pleasant staff at a very reasonable cost. In the city centre. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Restaurant was clean, unfortunately service was very slow "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " Sound "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good food and good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great lunch
    Nice quiet lunch with the Mrs. Good food, good company. Reasonable service. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Excellent! "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amelia said: "Good
    Really good "
    Posted 4 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Lovely service
    Really enjoyed the Christmas menu. Waiter was lovely "
    Posted 4 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yi said: "Good Food
    Really nice food and hope the service could be better. Lack of waiters could be the problem. "
    Posted 4 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Lovely place
    Visited 31st October and the food was lovely. Great service. Well done :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Deal
    Nice location and great service :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susanne said: "Very Good Meal
    Delicious Pizzas! Pricey, but fine with the TasteCard offer :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Fantastic service lovely staff "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said:
    " Good food. Slow service. Restaurant was dead and took about 15 minutes each time we wanted something. Would hate to think what it's like when it's busy!! "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Typically fine
    Served quickly and food as you'd expect "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lianne said: "Awful
    New restaurant so obviously having teething problems as have had nice meals at others. The service here was poor and food average at best. Won't be using my taste card here again. "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Booked for food prior to theatre. Nice olives and toms appetiser and starters and mains also nice but not overly wild about it. Nice place and excellent service. Recommend it "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Great lunch date
    Tastecard was easy to use and pizzas tasty as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonjax said:
    " Good food, a bit noisy "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love This Place !
    Friendly staff. Never had any issues using my card and the food is brilliant every time. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silver said: "Just The Job Taste Card.
    Just popped in for a late lunch and everything was straight forward. A nice meal pleasant staff at a very reasonable cost. In the city centre. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Restaurant was clean, unfortunately service was very slow "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " Sound "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good food and good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great lunch
    Nice quiet lunch with the Mrs. Good food, good company. Reasonable service. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Excellent! "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amelia said: "Good
    Really good "
    Posted 4 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Lovely service
    Really enjoyed the Christmas menu. Waiter was lovely "
    Posted 4 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yi said: "Good Food
    Really nice food and hope the service could be better. Lack of waiters could be the problem. "
    Posted 4 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Lovely place
    Visited 31st October and the food was lovely. Great service. Well done :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Deal
    Nice location and great service :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susanne said: "Very Good Meal
    Delicious Pizzas! Pricey, but fine with the TasteCard offer :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Fantastic service lovely staff "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said:
    " Good food. Slow service. Restaurant was dead and took about 15 minutes each time we wanted something. Would hate to think what it's like when it's busy!! "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Typically fine
    Served quickly and food as you'd expect "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lianne said: "Awful
    New restaurant so obviously having teething problems as have had nice meals at others. The service here was poor and food average at best. Won't be using my taste card here again. "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals