Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Greenwich image
Zizzi - Greenwich image
Zizzi - Greenwich image
Zizzi - Greenwich image
Zizzi - Greenwich image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Greenwich

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer. The offer is not valid at Bluewater, Bow Street, Earls Court, Gunwharf Quays, Marlow (Gloucester), One New Change, Paddington Central, St Katherine Docks, The O2, Victoria, Westfield London (White City), Windsor, Leicester High Cross, Bankside, Bath and Westfield Stratford. Not available at Wembley, Twickenham, Cardiff or Cardiff St David’s on days when sports or entertainment events are taking place nearby.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Greenwich
Average member score
3.5 32
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
5
Good
5
Average
2
Poor
7
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Poor service"
Read more
kyomi said "Beautiful date night
Excellent food and waiting staff"
Read more
Thiago said "Good food
The pizza and lasagne were delicious. I will return at this place next time."
Read more
"Perfect Place For A Date
Great food, staff and amazing view"
Read more
Rosemarie said
" Excellent pizza."
Read more
T said "Staff Tried To Refuse Card
Staff tried to refuse the use of the taste card multiple times and not only at our table. They..."
Read more
Kate said "Nice River View And Nice Staff
Had a lovely meal in zizzi next to the river in Greenwich we where served by Veronika. We had a..."
Read more
Evaristo said
" Amazing food, amazing staff, nothing to complain about."
Read more
Giovanna said "We had a lovely time
The food is very tasty and the drinks very
good and generous.
We will definitely..."
Read more
m said "dont go
simple do no go there"
Read more
Ieva said "Lovely view and food
Superb experience , great food , great service ,fantastic view will definitely come back"
Read more
Deepk said
" As always brilliant experience!"
Read more
"Great
Great for pizza only"
Read more
Shazna said "The thing is the view
I don't usually like to complain but I felt so strongly about the awful service that we..."
Read more
Shaza said "The ZiZi's name not lived up its name here
I have been to many ZiZi's around the country unfortunately this particular branch of the..."
Read more
B said
" I never normally write bad reviews as any restaurant can have an off day due to staff shortages..."
Read more
C said "Zizzi
Great all round"
Read more
Alex said "Lovely Little Venue
Great views of the river, nice atmosphere,
Friendly staff."
Read more
Emma said "Lovely!
Great view and kind staff! Lovely lunch with my sister and a caraf of wine!"
Read more
Lucas said
" Fondue was amazing! Great food and excellent service!"
Read more
Ettienne said "Nice Food.
Food was nice. Not worth it without the taste card. Lovely staff. Very helpful . Was a bit..."
Read more
Owen said "Very Pleasant
Seemed to be short of team .... Just manager with one server (managed to get by )

..."
Read more
Gino said "Italian Heaven
One reason a get a taste card is to go to zizzi. The food is delicious."
Read more
"Poor Service
The service was terrible. The restaurant was empty but it took ages to be shown to our seats..."
Read more
PRIYA said "Abysmal
The service was shocking, given that it was a Sunday night and we were one of two families in the..."
Read more
James said "Great location
Great location for easy food"
Read more
Ingrid said "Fine
Arrived to a calm restaurant, but told they were packed could see an array of empty yet dirty..."
Read more
allan said
" Sunday evening, not so busy, Overall great"
Read more
"This Restaurant Is Very Badly Run!!!! Full Stop
UNDER STAFFED is the key problem here, people are queuing at the door and seats are empty but..."
Read more
Ben said "Lovely Food/Fab location
Fabulous location. the staff are very friendly and helpful. I read the bad review given and..."
Read more
Sun said "Rude manager and incompetent staff
We were celebrating a very special evening and thought it would be a good idea to go to Zizzi in..."
Read more
Janine said "The location takes my breath away.
It's a nice restaurant if you are looking g for something simple and Italian I guess...."
Read more
  • " Poor service "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kyomi said: "Beautiful date night
    Excellent food and waiting staff "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thiago said: "Good food
    The pizza and lasagne were delicious. I will return at this place next time. "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Perfect Place For A Date
    Great food, staff and amazing view "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosemarie said:
    " Excellent pizza. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Staff Tried To Refuse Card
    Staff tried to refuse the use of the taste card multiple times and not only at our table. They eventually accepted it but no apologies were given.
    Food was served with delay. People that arrived later than us were served first. Staff took too long to do simple things, eg.: to bring the menu, bring the bill, etc. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Nice River View And Nice Staff
    Had a lovely meal in zizzi next to the river in Greenwich we where served by Veronika. We had a little child with us, but Veronika laughed and played with him while taking are order, now our little boy wants to come back all the time!! "
    Posted 4 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Evaristo said:
    " Amazing food, amazing staff, nothing to complain about. "
    Posted 4 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giovanna said: "We had a lovely time
    The food is very tasty and the drinks very
    good and generous.
    We will definitely come back. "
    Posted 4 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • m said: "dont go
    simple do no go there "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ieva said: "Lovely view and food
    Superb experience , great food , great service ,fantastic view will definitely come back "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deepk said:
    " As always brilliant experience! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Great for pizza only "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shazna said: "The thing is the view
    I don't usually like to complain but I felt so strongly about the awful service that we received that we had to warn others customers.. the service was very slow and poor, they took 15 minutes to take the order they got the order wrong even though he read the order back to us. The adult portion of spaghetti was poor my step-son who does not each much cleaned the plate (just because he was so hungry) the started took 15 minutes for a few slithers of bread, the mains were left sitting on the pass for 5 minutes before they even notified that the food was ready for serving which meant it was luke warm my partners main was terrible it was few prices of prawn handing from a wire with slices of vegetables and two baby potatoes cut in half he ate it in 2 seconds and was left hungry.., the only good thing is the view but without the Taste card it would have been a costly view for 4 people .. for a good evening with good tasting food there are many other places in Greenwich you can go to ... this restaurant has given the Zizi chain a bad name which is a shame but I will venture into this branch again "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaza said: "The ZiZi's name not lived up its name here
    I have been to many ZiZi's around the country unfortunately this particular branch of the chain did not meet up the standards that I associate with this restaurant,
    It was not very busy when we entered but we waited 10 minutes after we were seated to receive menus and waited another 15 minutes before our order was taken.
    We sat for a further 15 minutes to wait for our starter and when asked where the platter was that we requested was informed that the order was not put through even though the waited had repeated to us when we ordered. We waited 30 minutes for the main . We ordered an adult spaghetti meal for an 11 year which looked like a child portion, my partner had the fish skewer which turned out to be a few bits of prawn and veg on a bit of wire and two potatoes cut in half my meal and was sister in law 's was actually passable but lacked the taste I have come to associate with ZiZi's. It's a shame as it has lovely views on Greenwich and the Thames I had told my partner how great the restaurant was based on my previous experience, however my partner was left hungry and we all left feeling a little deflated which is not how you should feel after going out for a meal ... unfortunately I will not be revisiting this location again. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said:
    " I never normally write bad reviews as any restaurant can have an off day due to staff shortages etc. However I've been here a number of times and this restaurant consistently has the same problems.

    Firstly the food is decent and the outside deck in Summer is an incredible setting (hence why I've been back a few times despite their issues)

    However they always seem understaffed and are very unorganised. Food and ordering takes forever and the servers that are there, whilst friendly, are nowhere near attentive enough, often forgetting simple things like cutlery or offering parmesan with pasta.

    They also frequently do not have half the menu available at a given time, which is an issue given the menu itself it quite limited with not much range. Again, this information is normally delivered in a blasé rather apologetic manner. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Zizzi
    Great all round "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Lovely Little Venue
    Great views of the river, nice atmosphere,
    Friendly staff. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Lovely!
    Great view and kind staff! Lovely lunch with my sister and a caraf of wine! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucas said:
    " Fondue was amazing! Great food and excellent service! "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ettienne said: "Nice Food.
    Food was nice. Not worth it without the taste card. Lovely staff. Very helpful . Was a bit disappointed to hear that the staff only see about 60% of their tip. And only get it after a month. Will think twice about going again although I had a nice time. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Owen said: "Very Pleasant
    Seemed to be short of team .... Just manager with one server (managed to get by )

    Lots of crockery that didn't match and same items of food and drink served not in the same way ...... Running out of money to buy crockery and glasswear isn't ever acceptable when our bill was £120 for 3 people

    Come on owners don't cut corners ! "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gino said: "Italian Heaven
    One reason a get a taste card is to go to zizzi. The food is delicious. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Poor Service
    The service was terrible. The restaurant was empty but it took ages to be shown to our seats which was very difficult and tiring for me with a disability. Food was poor, the waiters ignored us completely even though we called them over many times. We frequent restaurants on a weekly basis and this one has lost our custom completely. "
    Posted 5 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PRIYA said: "Abysmal
    The service was shocking, given that it was a Sunday night and we were one of two families in the restaurant, the two waiters there were very reluctant to attend to us and were more interested in talking to their friends and romantic partners who came in to visit them. Two pizzas were both burnt and stale. A glass of prosecco was brought over with bits of I don't even know what floating in it, the glass was filthy. The only nice thing about the evening was the dessert. We had to wait for 5 minutes to be shown to a table in an almost empty restaurant which was far too long for my disabled mother to be standing for. We will never return. "
    Posted 5 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great location
    Great location for easy food "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ingrid said: "Fine
    Arrived to a calm restaurant, but told they were packed could see an array of empty yet dirty tables!
    Lady who served us was nice but on her own it seemed, starters of calamari and cheese fondu with bread took about 30 min, it was nice enough, then another at least 30 min till main! Was a long time for a pizza and salad!
    I mean the food was ok, not fantastic, place was dirty, lots of tables not cleared and still a line at the door when we left almost 2 hours later!
    Best part was the lovely hand cream in the toilet! "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • allan said:
    " Sunday evening, not so busy, Overall great "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This Restaurant Is Very Badly Run!!!! Full Stop
    UNDER STAFFED is the key problem here, people are queuing at the door and seats are empty but they are not being served as with myself!!!! Understaffed....over run......staff can not cope with the work load!!!! It's only Wednesday night .....it should not be like this!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!!! "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Lovely Food/Fab location
    Fabulous location. the staff are very friendly and helpful. I read the bad review given and think it must have just been a very busy night. We have eaten here every week since last october and never have a bad experience. The food is delicious and you can watch it being cooked if you eat on the ground floor restaurant. They also have two other floors which are very nice for viewing across the river to Canary Wharf. I love the fact that the menu has lots of low calorie choices and they do not miss out on any taste. "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sun said: "Rude manager and incompetent staff
    We were celebrating a very special evening and thought it would be a good idea to go to Zizzi in Greenwich. What a bad idea ....ruined our entire evening! First we called to make a reservation and were told the restaurant had two parties so we should just turn up and wait to be seated. So we did just that. Told we would have to wait for about 15 minutes to be seated in a booth which we did. Then as our table was being prepared(another 10 minutes) they let another couple who was already seated at a table to take our booth! When we asked the waitress she said another booth was just paying their bill so we should wait for the next one. So we did for another 15 minutes. As we waited patiently for the table to be cleared they let another couple who was already seated at a table to move into this booth!! Unbelievable!! When the manager came around by the door (where we had been stood all this while) she said 'oh those tables were already reserved'. Duh we called and asked to make a reservation and you weren't taking bookings remember?? We said we had waited long enough and would consider just leaving and the manager replied in a high pitched, loud annoying tone 'goodbye then.hope you have a lovely evening'. Don't bother going there as the staff are incompetent with organising themselves and the manager is rude and should definitely not be working in a customer service role. I will never be going back there again. "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janine said: "The location takes my breath away.
    It's a nice restaurant if you are looking g for something simple and Italian I guess. However the location of this restaurant is what made my experience amazing on the top floor especially at night you get to look over the shimmering water and the lights from canary wharf. Simply sensational. "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Poor service "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kyomi said: "Beautiful date night
    Excellent food and waiting staff "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thiago said: "Good food
    The pizza and lasagne were delicious. I will return at this place next time. "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Perfect Place For A Date
    Great food, staff and amazing view "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosemarie said:
    " Excellent pizza. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Staff Tried To Refuse Card
    Staff tried to refuse the use of the taste card multiple times and not only at our table. They eventually accepted it but no apologies were given.
    Food was served with delay. People that arrived later than us were served first. Staff took too long to do simple things, eg.: to bring the menu, bring the bill, etc. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Nice River View And Nice Staff
    Had a lovely meal in zizzi next to the river in Greenwich we where served by Veronika. We had a little child with us, but Veronika laughed and played with him while taking are order, now our little boy wants to come back all the time!! "
    Posted 4 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Evaristo said:
    " Amazing food, amazing staff, nothing to complain about. "
    Posted 4 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giovanna said: "We had a lovely time
    The food is very tasty and the drinks very
    good and generous.
    We will definitely come back. "
    Posted 4 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • m said: "dont go
    simple do no go there "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ieva said: "Lovely view and food
    Superb experience , great food , great service ,fantastic view will definitely come back "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deepk said:
    " As always brilliant experience! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Great for pizza only "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shazna said: "The thing is the view
    I don't usually like to complain but I felt so strongly about the awful service that we received that we had to warn others customers.. the service was very slow and poor, they took 15 minutes to take the order they got the order wrong even though he read the order back to us. The adult portion of spaghetti was poor my step-son who does not each much cleaned the plate (just because he was so hungry) the started took 15 minutes for a few slithers of bread, the mains were left sitting on the pass for 5 minutes before they even notified that the food was ready for serving which meant it was luke warm my partners main was terrible it was few prices of prawn handing from a wire with slices of vegetables and two baby potatoes cut in half he ate it in 2 seconds and was left hungry.., the only good thing is the view but without the Taste card it would have been a costly view for 4 people .. for a good evening with good tasting food there are many other places in Greenwich you can go to ... this restaurant has given the Zizi chain a bad name which is a shame but I will venture into this branch again "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaza said: "The ZiZi's name not lived up its name here
    I have been to many ZiZi's around the country unfortunately this particular branch of the chain did not meet up the standards that I associate with this restaurant,
    It was not very busy when we entered but we waited 10 minutes after we were seated to receive menus and waited another 15 minutes before our order was taken.
    We sat for a further 15 minutes to wait for our starter and when asked where the platter was that we requested was informed that the order was not put through even though the waited had repeated to us when we ordered. We waited 30 minutes for the main . We ordered an adult spaghetti meal for an 11 year which looked like a child portion, my partner had the fish skewer which turned out to be a few bits of prawn and veg on a bit of wire and two potatoes cut in half my meal and was sister in law 's was actually passable but lacked the taste I have come to associate with ZiZi's. It's a shame as it has lovely views on Greenwich and the Thames I had told my partner how great the restaurant was based on my previous experience, however my partner was left hungry and we all left feeling a little deflated which is not how you should feel after going out for a meal ... unfortunately I will not be revisiting this location again. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said:
    " I never normally write bad reviews as any restaurant can have an off day due to staff shortages etc. However I've been here a number of times and this restaurant consistently has the same problems.

    Firstly the food is decent and the outside deck in Summer is an incredible setting (hence why I've been back a few times despite their issues)

    However they always seem understaffed and are very unorganised. Food and ordering takes forever and the servers that are there, whilst friendly, are nowhere near attentive enough, often forgetting simple things like cutlery or offering parmesan with pasta.

    They also frequently do not have half the menu available at a given time, which is an issue given the menu itself it quite limited with not much range. Again, this information is normally delivered in a blasé rather apologetic manner. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Zizzi
    Great all round "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Lovely Little Venue
    Great views of the river, nice atmosphere,
    Friendly staff. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Lovely!
    Great view and kind staff! Lovely lunch with my sister and a caraf of wine! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucas said:
    " Fondue was amazing! Great food and excellent service! "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ettienne said: "Nice Food.
    Food was nice. Not worth it without the taste card. Lovely staff. Very helpful . Was a bit disappointed to hear that the staff only see about 60% of their tip. And only get it after a month. Will think twice about going again although I had a nice time. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Owen said: "Very Pleasant
    Seemed to be short of team .... Just manager with one server (managed to get by )

    Lots of crockery that didn't match and same items of food and drink served not in the same way ...... Running out of money to buy crockery and glasswear isn't ever acceptable when our bill was £120 for 3 people

    Come on owners don't cut corners ! "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gino said: "Italian Heaven
    One reason a get a taste card is to go to zizzi. The food is delicious. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Poor Service
    The service was terrible. The restaurant was empty but it took ages to be shown to our seats which was very difficult and tiring for me with a disability. Food was poor, the waiters ignored us completely even though we called them over many times. We frequent restaurants on a weekly basis and this one has lost our custom completely. "
    Posted 5 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PRIYA said: "Abysmal
    The service was shocking, given that it was a Sunday night and we were one of two families in the restaurant, the two waiters there were very reluctant to attend to us and were more interested in talking to their friends and romantic partners who came in to visit them. Two pizzas were both burnt and stale. A glass of prosecco was brought over with bits of I don't even know what floating in it, the glass was filthy. The only nice thing about the evening was the dessert. We had to wait for 5 minutes to be shown to a table in an almost empty restaurant which was far too long for my disabled mother to be standing for. We will never return. "
    Posted 5 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great location
    Great location for easy food "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ingrid said: "Fine
    Arrived to a calm restaurant, but told they were packed could see an array of empty yet dirty tables!
    Lady who served us was nice but on her own it seemed, starters of calamari and cheese fondu with bread took about 30 min, it was nice enough, then another at least 30 min till main! Was a long time for a pizza and salad!
    I mean the food was ok, not fantastic, place was dirty, lots of tables not cleared and still a line at the door when we left almost 2 hours later!
    Best part was the lovely hand cream in the toilet! "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • allan said:
    " Sunday evening, not so busy, Overall great "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This Restaurant Is Very Badly Run!!!! Full Stop
    UNDER STAFFED is the key problem here, people are queuing at the door and seats are empty but they are not being served as with myself!!!! Understaffed....over run......staff can not cope with the work load!!!! It's only Wednesday night .....it should not be like this!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!!! "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Lovely Food/Fab location
    Fabulous location. the staff are very friendly and helpful. I read the bad review given and think it must have just been a very busy night. We have eaten here every week since last october and never have a bad experience. The food is delicious and you can watch it being cooked if you eat on the ground floor restaurant. They also have two other floors which are very nice for viewing across the river to Canary Wharf. I love the fact that the menu has lots of low calorie choices and they do not miss out on any taste. "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sun said: "Rude manager and incompetent staff
    We were celebrating a very special evening and thought it would be a good idea to go to Zizzi in Greenwich. What a bad idea ....ruined our entire evening! First we called to make a reservation and were told the restaurant had two parties so we should just turn up and wait to be seated. So we did just that. Told we would have to wait for about 15 minutes to be seated in a booth which we did. Then as our table was being prepared(another 10 minutes) they let another couple who was already seated at a table to take our booth! When we asked the waitress she said another booth was just paying their bill so we should wait for the next one. So we did for another 15 minutes. As we waited patiently for the table to be cleared they let another couple who was already seated at a table to move into this booth!! Unbelievable!! When the manager came around by the door (where we had been stood all this while) she said 'oh those tables were already reserved'. Duh we called and asked to make a reservation and you weren't taking bookings remember?? We said we had waited long enough and would consider just leaving and the manager replied in a high pitched, loud annoying tone 'goodbye then.hope you have a lovely evening'. Don't bother going there as the staff are incompetent with organising themselves and the manager is rude and should definitely not be working in a customer service role. I will never be going back there again. "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janine said: "The location takes my breath away.
    It's a nice restaurant if you are looking g for something simple and Italian I guess. However the location of this restaurant is what made my experience amazing on the top floor especially at night you get to look over the shimmering water and the lights from canary wharf. Simply sensational. "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals