Search
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
KataKata image
KataKata image
KataKata image
KataKata image
KataKata image

50% off at KataKata

A delightful spot along Brixton Hill, KataKata offers guests a wonderfully cosy café to relax in with some tantalising bites.

Now accepting the tastecard, members can stop by whenever they fancy and enjoy everything the charmingly concise menu has to offer at an excellent price.

As well as serving a host of fresh juices, coffees and hot drinks, KataKata’s menu features a delectable selection of galettes and crepes, traditional savoury and sweet French indulgences that are all veggie and vegan friendly.

A few of the former include the scrumptious Caribbean Twist, filled with sweet potato, aubergine & jerk infused tofu, and the invigorating Asparagus Feast, complete with fresh spinach, asparagus & a free range egg, while the latter showcases such treats as the heavenly Cheesecake Twist, consisting of strawberries, coconut cream & white chocolate, and the divine Dark & Lovely, made with Grand Marnier, almonds & dark chocolate.

Vibrantly decorated and always welcoming, KataKata is an ideal venue to gather with friends and chill out when in Brixton.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Sundays. The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
KataKata
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
LKC said "Great healthy food
The buckwheat pancakes are made in front of you with fresh ingredients. They were hearty, healthy..."
Read more
Jagoda said "Amazing!
Very very nice and fresh !"
Read more
Alessandra said "Very Nice spot
Very nice and cozy place. Service is super
friendly and food (all fresh) tastes very good"
Read more
Zeb said "Excellent
Brilliant food the best pancakes in town"
Read more
  • LKC said: "Great healthy food
    The buckwheat pancakes are made in front of you with fresh ingredients. They were hearty, healthy and well made with a small fresh side salad. We also had freshly made juices which were very good. The prices are extremely reasonable and very good value
    for money. The two staff were polite and friendly. It was quiet when we arrived in the middle of the afternoon so we hope the restaurant gets busy and does well. We will return. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jagoda said: "Amazing!
    Very very nice and fresh ! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alessandra said: "Very Nice spot
    Very nice and cozy place. Service is super
    friendly and food (all fresh) tastes very good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zeb said: "Excellent
    Brilliant food the best pancakes in town "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • LKC said: "Great healthy food
    The buckwheat pancakes are made in front of you with fresh ingredients. They were hearty, healthy and well made with a small fresh side salad. We also had freshly made juices which were very good. The prices are extremely reasonable and very good value
    for money. The two staff were polite and friendly. It was quiet when we arrived in the middle of the afternoon so we hope the restaurant gets busy and does well. We will return. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jagoda said: "Amazing!
    Very very nice and fresh ! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alessandra said: "Very Nice spot
    Very nice and cozy place. Service is super
    friendly and food (all fresh) tastes very good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zeb said: "Excellent
    Brilliant food the best pancakes in town "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals