Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Harrow image
Frankie & Benny's - Harrow image
Frankie & Benny's - Harrow image
Frankie & Benny's - Harrow image
Frankie & Benny's - Harrow image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Harrow

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1 Sunday to Friday, across starters, mains and desserts until the 2nd January 2020; at which point it will revert back to 7 days a week. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following sites are excluded on event days: Coventry Arena, Wembley Stadium, Leeds the Light, Greenwich O2, Argyll Street, Cardiff St David’s, The Printworks, Salford Quays, Edinburgh Omni Centre, Sheffield Meadowhall, Glasgow Quay and Sheffield. Airport and train station locations are excluded from the offer.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Harrow
Average member score
3.8 14
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
7
Good
5
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
VB said "Frankylicious!
This is one of the best Frank and Benny’s. Great and very polite service and good food."
Read more
Sara said "Amazing
Thank you so much for amazing service
The food was delicious
Portion of the mixed..."
Read more
Ang said
" Very good tasty meals.

Good value with taste card"
Read more
Happy said
" We were four adults and we all had very good meals .

Good friendly service"
Read more
Jay said "Excellent Service
Quick service
Not much choice for vegetarians
Overall very pleased and did not have..."
Read more
Denise said "Great!
Nice tasty food, they catered to our needs by changing set dishes to suit our special diets, well..."
Read more
Carrick said "Meh
Food was not nice"
Read more
RUTH said "Frankie and Benny's (Harrow)
Friend's meal was similar to child portions; had a pizza and flour underneath offseted..."
Read more
I said "Underrated, personally had a very pleasant meal
Steak salad was great as are some of the starters. There are a lot of usual American staples, but..."
Read more
Patria said "Online Bill Payment
Love the fact I can pay my bill right away, no more waiting for someone to bring it to me, bring..."
Read more
Ron said "Could be better
Food was OK, but ...

Made to wait for a seat because "that area isn't in..."
Read more
Ron said "Could Be Better
One starter tepid. Wrong glass of wine. Forgot my Tastecard discount. Otherwise OK"
Read more
John said
" Frankies is average food , it's the atmosphere that hides the average food , with Tastecard..."
Read more
Rej said
" Food was great"
Read more
  • VB said: "Frankylicious!
    This is one of the best Frank and Benny’s. Great and very polite service and good food. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Amazing
    Thank you so much for amazing service
    The food was delicious
    Portion of the mixed grill HUGE!!!!
    Really easy to use the tastecard "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ang said:
    " Very good tasty meals.

    Good value with taste card "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said:
    " We were four adults and we all had very good meals .

    Good friendly service "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Excellent Service
    Quick service
    Not much choice for vegetarians
    Overall very pleased and did not have to pre book table "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Great!
    Nice tasty food, they catered to our needs by changing set dishes to suit our special diets, well cooked, friendly helpful staff, clean and nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carrick said: "Meh
    Food was not nice "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RUTH said: "Frankie and Benny's (Harrow)
    Friend's meal was similar to child portions; had a pizza and flour underneath offseted taste, tasted a bit ashy and tongue feeling a bit bruised. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • I said: "Underrated, personally had a very pleasant meal
    Steak salad was great as are some of the starters. There are a lot of usual American staples, but it is possible to eat the healthy options which are actually decent. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patria said: "Online Bill Payment
    Love the fact I can pay my bill right away, no more waiting for someone to bring it to me, bring the card reader, etc. I can leave at my convenience. Well done Frankie and Benny’s for setting up online payment.

    Jesus had been wonderful, very attentive to the customers assigned to him. Manager Sam had been busy taking orders but still came to say hi even just for a minute.

    Great service!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said: "Could be better
    Food was OK, but ...

    Made to wait for a seat because "that area isn't in use".

    Ordered a glass of rose wine and got white.

    My starter was cool instead of hot.

    And the bill came without the Tastecard saving. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said: "Could Be Better
    One starter tepid. Wrong glass of wine. Forgot my Tastecard discount. Otherwise OK "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Frankies is average food , it's the atmosphere that hides the average food , with Tastecard
    It's just about worth it . Without tastecard it would be an expensive meal for the quality of the food. "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rej said:
    " Food was great "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • VB said: "Frankylicious!
    This is one of the best Frank and Benny’s. Great and very polite service and good food. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Amazing
    Thank you so much for amazing service
    The food was delicious
    Portion of the mixed grill HUGE!!!!
    Really easy to use the tastecard "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ang said:
    " Very good tasty meals.

    Good value with taste card "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said:
    " We were four adults and we all had very good meals .

    Good friendly service "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Excellent Service
    Quick service
    Not much choice for vegetarians
    Overall very pleased and did not have to pre book table "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Great!
    Nice tasty food, they catered to our needs by changing set dishes to suit our special diets, well cooked, friendly helpful staff, clean and nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carrick said: "Meh
    Food was not nice "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RUTH said: "Frankie and Benny's (Harrow)
    Friend's meal was similar to child portions; had a pizza and flour underneath offseted taste, tasted a bit ashy and tongue feeling a bit bruised. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • I said: "Underrated, personally had a very pleasant meal
    Steak salad was great as are some of the starters. There are a lot of usual American staples, but it is possible to eat the healthy options which are actually decent. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patria said: "Online Bill Payment
    Love the fact I can pay my bill right away, no more waiting for someone to bring it to me, bring the card reader, etc. I can leave at my convenience. Well done Frankie and Benny’s for setting up online payment.

    Jesus had been wonderful, very attentive to the customers assigned to him. Manager Sam had been busy taking orders but still came to say hi even just for a minute.

    Great service!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said: "Could be better
    Food was OK, but ...

    Made to wait for a seat because "that area isn't in use".

    Ordered a glass of rose wine and got white.

    My starter was cool instead of hot.

    And the bill came without the Tastecard saving. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said: "Could Be Better
    One starter tepid. Wrong glass of wine. Forgot my Tastecard discount. Otherwise OK "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Frankies is average food , it's the atmosphere that hides the average food , with Tastecard
    It's just about worth it . Without tastecard it would be an expensive meal for the quality of the food. "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rej said:
    " Food was great "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals