Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Balti Towers image
Balti Towers image

2 for 1 at Balti Towers

Famed and sizzling, super Balti Towers is an award-winning family run restaurant; established now for 19 years.

The restaurant chefs use cholesterol-free vegetable oil in their cooking and cater for Weight Watchers too. Yet none of this affects the mouth-watering taste of the food.

The venue boasts a juice bar with a wide range of fruits; oranges, limes, pears and apple juices to accompany the meals.

The restaurant is fully air conditioned and newly refurbished with modern art-covered walls.

Balti Towers has recently received a gold award from The Dudley Council for good food, high standards of food safety, good environmental practices and excellent service; presented by The Mayor of Dudley.

Balti Towers has featured on television, as well as in The Sun, The Times, The Sunday Mercury, Express and Star. It is also, visited frequently by different celebrities.

A visit to Balti Towers is an experience not to be missed.

View all reviews
Balti Towers
Average member score
5.0 24
Diner rating
Excellent
23
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bond said
" Great food and service"
Read more
Charlie said "Baltilishus
Food and service are always exerlent. We now eat there at least every two weeks"
Read more
Sharon said "Well Worth A Visit
This was our first time at this restaurant. The food was beautiful. You could really taste the..."
Read more
Lauren said "Fantastic!!! Everyone Needs To Go Here
Driving down from Alton Towers to Bournemouth, I used the taste card to find a good curry..."
Read more
Bryony said "Amazing Food And Service !
The staff are lovely, very friendly and it is the best service we have had eating out. The staff..."
Read more
  • Bond said:
    " Great food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Baltilishus
    Food and service are always exerlent. We now eat there at least every two weeks "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Well Worth A Visit
    This was our first time at this restaurant. The food was beautiful. You could really taste the fresh herbs and spices. Very attentive staff. Gave us lots of advice around what the food tasted like and was more than happy to alter the taste to our liking. Nothing was too much trouble. Ample size portions. Definitely will return again soon. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Fantastic!!! Everyone Needs To Go Here
    Driving down from Alton Towers to Bournemouth, I used the taste card to find a good curry restaurant in Birmingham. This one looked fantastic and even though it was a 30 minute detour we thought we'd give it a go.

    The restaurant is so welcoming and friendly. As for the food, WOW! Big portions and tasty tasty food!

    The staff were brilliant and you could tell that it was a family run restaurant which cared about what you thought of it.

    Easy use of card too which is always a great thing!

    Even though it was a detour to get to I would have driven double the distance to get there!

    Next time I am up in Birmingham I will definitely be returning !!! "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryony said: "Amazing Food And Service !
    The staff are lovely, very friendly and it is the best service we have had eating out. The staff really cared and wanted to ensure we had a really good time. We wasn't from the area however checked the taste card and noticed they was listed on there however due to it being a Friday we was unable to receive any discount however it was worth every penny!!!!!

    We also got given a free curry sauce to take away with us ! :-)
    Thankyou very much Balti Towers.. We have family that come to Birmingham for mini holidays and we will defiantly recommend you to anyone who's going in the future ! :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Bond said:
    " Great food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Baltilishus
    Food and service are always exerlent. We now eat there at least every two weeks "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Well Worth A Visit
    This was our first time at this restaurant. The food was beautiful. You could really taste the fresh herbs and spices. Very attentive staff. Gave us lots of advice around what the food tasted like and was more than happy to alter the taste to our liking. Nothing was too much trouble. Ample size portions. Definitely will return again soon. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Fantastic!!! Everyone Needs To Go Here
    Driving down from Alton Towers to Bournemouth, I used the taste card to find a good curry restaurant in Birmingham. This one looked fantastic and even though it was a 30 minute detour we thought we'd give it a go.

    The restaurant is so welcoming and friendly. As for the food, WOW! Big portions and tasty tasty food!

    The staff were brilliant and you could tell that it was a family run restaurant which cared about what you thought of it.

    Easy use of card too which is always a great thing!

    Even though it was a detour to get to I would have driven double the distance to get there!

    Next time I am up in Birmingham I will definitely be returning !!! "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryony said: "Amazing Food And Service !
    The staff are lovely, very friendly and it is the best service we have had eating out. The staff really cared and wanted to ensure we had a really good time. We wasn't from the area however checked the taste card and noticed they was listed on there however due to it being a Friday we was unable to receive any discount however it was worth every penny!!!!!

    We also got given a free curry sauce to take away with us ! :-)
    Thankyou very much Balti Towers.. We have family that come to Birmingham for mini holidays and we will defiantly recommend you to anyone who's going in the future ! :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals