Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange image
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange image
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange image
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange image
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer. The offer is not valid at Bluewater, Bow Street, Canary Wharf, Earls Court, Gunwharf Quays, Marlow (Gloucester), One New Change, Paddington Central, St Katherine Docks, The O2, Victoria, Westfield London (White City), Windsor, Leicester High Cross, Bankside, Bath and Westfield Stratford. Not available at Wembley, Twickenham, Cardiff or Cardiff St David’s on days when sports or entertainment events are taking place nearby.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange
Average member score
4.4 20
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jenni said "Lovely Meal
Great food and atmosphere"
Read more
Italian said "Great Meal
Lovely food, good service. Enjoyable evening"
Read more
Martini said "Great Food
Quiet lunch time so low on atmosphere."
Read more
Hilda said "Xxcxx
Xxxxxx"
Read more
Melvyn said "A 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ experience from greeting to leaving
Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for the staff who looked after us. John couldn't..."
Read more
" Excellent service & great food"
Read more
" Lovey !!"
Read more
James said
" Great food and service."
Read more
Seamz said
" The food was nice."
Read more
Mags said "Quick Lunch
Excellent speedy service and lovely staff. Lovely food. Would definitely go again."
Read more
Brian said
" Dropped in for a quick lunch. No issues using tastecard. Service and food good in a relaxing..."
Read more
"Good Food
Food good atmosphere good"
Read more
" Good, easy to use card but main meals had been sitting a while."
Read more
Dave said "Great Food And Service
Loved it"
Read more
J1 said "Lovely!
Really great pizza. Was a little sceptical, but it really tasted fantastic!"
Read more
Andy said "OUTSTANDING
What an amazing eating experience. Italian hot pizza rustica best pizza ever."
Read more
MATHEW said "Zizzi Corn Exchange
Food and service was just right :-)"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
J said "H
Kerry said
" Disgusting service will never use again"
Read more
  • Jenni said: "Lovely Meal
    Great food and atmosphere "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Italian said: "Great Meal
    Lovely food, good service. Enjoyable evening "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martini said: "Great Food
    Quiet lunch time so low on atmosphere. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hilda said: "Xxcxx
    Xxxxxx "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melvyn said: "A 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ experience from greeting to leaving
    Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for the staff who looked after us. John couldn't have been more welcoming , helpful and ameniable.
    The service was excellent and the food was delightful .
    Definitely great value for money and would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great service and great food .
    Mel & Sylvia West . Visited 30th Aug 2018 . X "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service & great food "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovey !! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Seamz said:
    " The food was nice. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mags said: "Quick Lunch
    Excellent speedy service and lovely staff. Lovely food. Would definitely go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " Dropped in for a quick lunch. No issues using tastecard. Service and food good in a relaxing setting. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Food good atmosphere good "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good, easy to use card but main meals had been sitting a while. "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Great Food And Service
    Loved it "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J1 said: "Lovely!
    Really great pizza. Was a little sceptical, but it really tasted fantastic! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "OUTSTANDING
    What an amazing eating experience. Italian hot pizza rustica best pizza ever. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MATHEW said: "Zizzi Corn Exchange
    Food and service was just right :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "H
    H "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kerry said:
    " Disgusting service will never use again "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Jenni said: "Lovely Meal
    Great food and atmosphere "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Italian said: "Great Meal
    Lovely food, good service. Enjoyable evening "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martini said: "Great Food
    Quiet lunch time so low on atmosphere. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hilda said: "Xxcxx
    Xxxxxx "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melvyn said: "A 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ experience from greeting to leaving
    Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for the staff who looked after us. John couldn't have been more welcoming , helpful and ameniable.
    The service was excellent and the food was delightful .
    Definitely great value for money and would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great service and great food .
    Mel & Sylvia West . Visited 30th Aug 2018 . X "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service & great food "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovey !! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Seamz said:
    " The food was nice. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mags said: "Quick Lunch
    Excellent speedy service and lovely staff. Lovely food. Would definitely go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " Dropped in for a quick lunch. No issues using tastecard. Service and food good in a relaxing setting. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Food good atmosphere good "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good, easy to use card but main meals had been sitting a while. "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Great Food And Service
    Loved it "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J1 said: "Lovely!
    Really great pizza. Was a little sceptical, but it really tasted fantastic! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "OUTSTANDING
    What an amazing eating experience. Italian hot pizza rustica best pizza ever. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MATHEW said: "Zizzi Corn Exchange
    Food and service was just right :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "H
    H "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kerry said:
    " Disgusting service will never use again "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals