Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BLACKHEATH image
PizzaExpress - BLACKHEATH image
PizzaExpress - BLACKHEATH image
PizzaExpress - BLACKHEATH image
PizzaExpress - BLACKHEATH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BLACKHEATH

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BLACKHEATH
Average member score
4.5 13
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
J said "Hmm
I’ve been coming here for years...
There’s a female employee who wears thick black framed..."
Read more
Russell said "Excellent
Great service from Leo, food quality was excellent. We will definitely return and would recommend!"
Read more
Danielle said "Good Meal
Lovely pizzas, good service and a £17 savings using the tastecard!"
Read more
" Good service"
Read more
Miss said "Nice Place
I go there at least once a month."
Read more
John said
" Pleasant quick service. Food very nice"
Read more
mira said
" Great service.A*****"
Read more
Shirin said "Tasteful!
Just had our dinner here at Pizza express and enjoyed it alot! The pizzas we had was very tasty!..."
Read more
Mr said
" Great"
Read more
Antony said
" Lovely place to eat, only bad point was we were waiting for our food for ages.."
Read more
Vez said
" Very welcoming atmosphere and very good food"
Read more
P said "Very Good !!!
Really like the food, fast & kind service. Highly recommended."
Read more
Steven said
" Pizza express is quite delicious for a chain restaurant. We went on a Sunday around 1 pm and it..."
Read more
  • J said: "Hmm
    I’ve been coming here for years...
    There’s a female employee who wears thick black framed glasses who is consistently bringing to work her bad aura!

    If you don’t like it here- leave!!!
    What’s funny is I came once with a friend she knew and was nice as pie! Any other time she’s a miserable bad attitude individual!

    I cannot take it, what happened to service with a smile!! "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Russell said: "Excellent
    Great service from Leo, food quality was excellent. We will definitely return and would recommend! "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Good Meal
    Lovely pizzas, good service and a £17 savings using the tastecard! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Nice Place
    I go there at least once a month. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Pleasant quick service. Food very nice "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mira said:
    " Great service.A***** "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shirin said: "Tasteful!
    Just had our dinner here at Pizza express and enjoyed it alot! The pizzas we had was very tasty! We had the Calzone pizza and the spiced beef! Yummy! Thank you Janus for your service :) "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Great "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antony said:
    " Lovely place to eat, only bad point was we were waiting for our food for ages.. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vez said:
    " Very welcoming atmosphere and very good food "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said: "Very Good !!!
    Really like the food, fast & kind service. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said:
    " Pizza express is quite delicious for a chain restaurant. We went on a Sunday around 1 pm and it was super crowded with families; however, you can't fault the restaurant for that. The pizzas came out relatively quick and were very tasty. No complaints! "
    Posted 4 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • J said: "Hmm
    I’ve been coming here for years...
    There’s a female employee who wears thick black framed glasses who is consistently bringing to work her bad aura!

    If you don’t like it here- leave!!!
    What’s funny is I came once with a friend she knew and was nice as pie! Any other time she’s a miserable bad attitude individual!

    I cannot take it, what happened to service with a smile!! "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Russell said: "Excellent
    Great service from Leo, food quality was excellent. We will definitely return and would recommend! "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Good Meal
    Lovely pizzas, good service and a £17 savings using the tastecard! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Nice Place
    I go there at least once a month. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Pleasant quick service. Food very nice "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mira said:
    " Great service.A***** "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shirin said: "Tasteful!
    Just had our dinner here at Pizza express and enjoyed it alot! The pizzas we had was very tasty! We had the Calzone pizza and the spiced beef! Yummy! Thank you Janus for your service :) "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Great "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antony said:
    " Lovely place to eat, only bad point was we were waiting for our food for ages.. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vez said:
    " Very welcoming atmosphere and very good food "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said: "Very Good !!!
    Really like the food, fast & kind service. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said:
    " Pizza express is quite delicious for a chain restaurant. We went on a Sunday around 1 pm and it was super crowded with families; however, you can't fault the restaurant for that. The pizzas came out relatively quick and were very tasty. No complaints! "
    Posted 4 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals