Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BRUTON PLACE image
PizzaExpress - BRUTON PLACE image
PizzaExpress - BRUTON PLACE image
PizzaExpress - BRUTON PLACE image
PizzaExpress - BRUTON PLACE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BRUTON PLACE

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BRUTON PLACE
Average member score
4.3 16
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
7
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Emma said
" Enjoyed a great pizza"
Read more
Bill said "Great Service and Food
Admittedly it was initially quiet when we arrived on Sunday evening. However things soon got..."
Read more
Mark said
" I use this place lots service is always very good I would alway recommend here ."
Read more
Michael said "Very Pleased
Good food with very quick and friendly service."
Read more
" Good service, ideal for a meal if you're in the area and looking for something reasonably..."
Read more
LULU said
" Excellent."
Read more
Joanne said
" Great food and great laughs topped off with excellent service... special thanks to George!"
Read more
Ed said "Awesome
Our waiter was super nice and extra helpful! In general all staff was very warm ! We had great..."
Read more
" Very nice, friendly staff, decent food"
Read more
" Very fast service and friendly staff."
Read more
Stewart said "Food
First time using tastecard what a great service
Will use again thank you for"
Read more
Rajiv said "Amazing
Good"
Read more
Ike said "Casual option
Often eat here. Simple & tasty food and good service."
Read more
Eva said "Welcoming!
I took my two young kids for lunch here on a Thursday afternoon and it was a lovely experience..."
Read more
Phil said "Good food and service
Nice food and good service."
Read more
Shelley said
" The staff were so rude and refused to seat us at our preferred table irrespective of the fact..."
Read more
  • Emma said:
    " Enjoyed a great pizza "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Great Service and Food
    Admittedly it was initially quiet when we arrived on Sunday evening. However things soon got busier. The staff were pleasant, the service was attentive and the food was good. My wife is Italian so obviously believes she is a good judge of these things! "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " I use this place lots service is always very good I would alway recommend here . "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Very Pleased
    Good food with very quick and friendly service. "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service, ideal for a meal if you're in the area and looking for something reasonably priced. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LULU said:
    " Excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " Great food and great laughs topped off with excellent service... special thanks to George! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ed said: "Awesome
    Our waiter was super nice and extra helpful! In general all staff was very warm ! We had great experience! Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice, friendly staff, decent food "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very fast service and friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stewart said: "Food
    First time using tastecard what a great service
    Will use again thank you for "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rajiv said: "Amazing
    Good "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ike said: "Casual option
    Often eat here. Simple & tasty food and good service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eva said: "Welcoming!
    I took my two young kids for lunch here on a Thursday afternoon and it was a lovely experience from the moment we walked in the door! Service was attentive and very friendly - and the kids LOVED their 3 course 'piccolo menu' with frothed milk at the end.. they felt special, and all for £6.50 each! My main was the usual Nicoise salad with greyish eggs, and I couldn't actually use the tastecard on two kids meals but I couldn't care less - I'm going again!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Good food and service
    Nice food and good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shelley said:
    " The staff were so rude and refused to seat us at our preferred table irrespective of the fact that the restaurant was empty. they also refused to take the Taste London card even though it was a Sunday and informed us that they did not recognize it. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Emma said:
    " Enjoyed a great pizza "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Great Service and Food
    Admittedly it was initially quiet when we arrived on Sunday evening. However things soon got busier. The staff were pleasant, the service was attentive and the food was good. My wife is Italian so obviously believes she is a good judge of these things! "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " I use this place lots service is always very good I would alway recommend here . "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Very Pleased
    Good food with very quick and friendly service. "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service, ideal for a meal if you're in the area and looking for something reasonably priced. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LULU said:
    " Excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " Great food and great laughs topped off with excellent service... special thanks to George! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ed said: "Awesome
    Our waiter was super nice and extra helpful! In general all staff was very warm ! We had great experience! Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice, friendly staff, decent food "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very fast service and friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stewart said: "Food
    First time using tastecard what a great service
    Will use again thank you for "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rajiv said: "Amazing
    Good "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ike said: "Casual option
    Often eat here. Simple & tasty food and good service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eva said: "Welcoming!
    I took my two young kids for lunch here on a Thursday afternoon and it was a lovely experience from the moment we walked in the door! Service was attentive and very friendly - and the kids LOVED their 3 course 'piccolo menu' with frothed milk at the end.. they felt special, and all for £6.50 each! My main was the usual Nicoise salad with greyish eggs, and I couldn't actually use the tastecard on two kids meals but I couldn't care less - I'm going again!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Good food and service
    Nice food and good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shelley said:
    " The staff were so rude and refused to seat us at our preferred table irrespective of the fact that the restaurant was empty. they also refused to take the Taste London card even though it was a Sunday and informed us that they did not recognize it. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals