Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CURTAIN ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CURTAIN ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CURTAIN ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CURTAIN ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CURTAIN ROAD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - CURTAIN ROAD

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CURTAIN ROAD
Average member score
4.2 9
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
7
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great service"
Read more
Margaret said "Quick meal before a concert
Pleasant entrance & welcome at door.Food was lovely & served quickly but, not once were..."
Read more
Stephen said "Great Service
Pizza Express Curtain Road never disappoints. Great service and the best pizza"
Read more
Scott said "Food
No"
Read more
Bean said
" Nice staff"
Read more
Krystle said "Experience Ok
Food was nice and served quickly but waited more than half an hour after our plates were cleared..."
Read more
Nunziella said "Food was a bit cold
Nice service though"
Read more
Cam said "Relaxing visit
We had a late lunch here and it was a nice relaxed atmosphere. Nice food and we were served..."
Read more
Spud said
" Good service, Good food, just what we expected from pizza express."
Read more
  • " Great service "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "Quick meal before a concert
    Pleasant entrance & welcome at door.Food was lovely & served quickly but, not once were we asked if we enjoyed our meal.Bit of a shame as it seems like a really nice place to eat. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Great Service
    Pizza Express Curtain Road never disappoints. Great service and the best pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Food
    No "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bean said:
    " Nice staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Krystle said: "Experience Ok
    Food was nice and served quickly but waited more than half an hour after our plates were cleared to get the bill as no one came to check on us "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nunziella said: "Food was a bit cold
    Nice service though "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cam said: "Relaxing visit
    We had a late lunch here and it was a nice relaxed atmosphere. Nice food and we were served quickly by a friendly waitress. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spud said:
    " Good service, Good food, just what we expected from pizza express. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Great service "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "Quick meal before a concert
    Pleasant entrance & welcome at door.Food was lovely & served quickly but, not once were we asked if we enjoyed our meal.Bit of a shame as it seems like a really nice place to eat. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Great Service
    Pizza Express Curtain Road never disappoints. Great service and the best pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Food
    No "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bean said:
    " Nice staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Krystle said: "Experience Ok
    Food was nice and served quickly but waited more than half an hour after our plates were cleared to get the bill as no one came to check on us "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nunziella said: "Food was a bit cold
    Nice service though "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cam said: "Relaxing visit
    We had a late lunch here and it was a nice relaxed atmosphere. Nice food and we were served quickly by a friendly waitress. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spud said:
    " Good service, Good food, just what we expected from pizza express. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals