Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - DEAN STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - DEAN STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - DEAN STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - DEAN STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - DEAN STREET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - DEAN STREET

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - DEAN STREET
Average member score
4.2 21
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
7
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Stuart
Great Service from Stuart"
Read more
Shuayb said
" Customer service was excellent and food was delivered quickly."
Read more
Kevin said "Try The New One!
The new Zapparoli pizza was an excellent choice I must say. Sweet but a good zing of spicy too. I..."
Read more
Karen said "good food
good food good service :-)"
Read more
" Good food and value (with Taste card)"
Read more
" Lovely"
Read more
Wayne said "Nice experience
Nice food, great service and an overall enjoyable first visit to a Pizza Express."
Read more
Malcolm said
" 5 Star"
Read more
William said "Great!
Yummy food, good service. Great evening!"
Read more
D said
" It was good"
Read more
Sam said "Slow service
Really slow service..waiter was not helpful in any food suggestions band is rushed of his feet...."
Read more
Londonfoodie said
" Great! Easy to use tastecard! Pizza was amazing. Appetizers were small and not worth it though :("
Read more
Alicia said "Ok
Not bad but nothing special"
Read more
Anju said
" Yummy"
Read more
Kevin said
" Very good friendly service and the food was good too."
Read more
LauraEllen said "Bloody Awful.
Quite frankly I wasn't happy when my friend said she'd booked dinner at Pizza Express..."
Read more
GEORGINA said
" Absolutely brilliant, thank you"
Read more
"Saturday Night Pizza
Upon walking into Pizza Express, the waiter immediately confirmed the two for one deal and sat us..."
Read more
Latoya said "Great Experience!
Good service, good food, good everything!"
Read more
" Good pizza at half the price what more to say."
Read more
Ben said "It ain't Italian, but its nommy.
"Lovely night out. After a few drinks in a nearby pub, booked for a group of 14 and used our..."
Read more
  • "Stuart
    Great Service from Stuart "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shuayb said:
    " Customer service was excellent and food was delivered quickly. "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Try The New One!
    The new Zapparoli pizza was an excellent choice I must say. Sweet but a good zing of spicy too. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Likewise, my fiancée was in the mood for Calzoni, which did not feature on the current menu, but the chef whipped one up for her anyway. Little touches like that can make such a difference. Thank you. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "good food
    good food good service :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and value (with Taste card) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wayne said: "Nice experience
    Nice food, great service and an overall enjoyable first visit to a Pizza Express. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " 5 Star "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "Great!
    Yummy food, good service. Great evening! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " It was good "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Slow service
    Really slow service..waiter was not helpful in any food suggestions band is rushed of his feet. Food was mediocre as was the dessert. Service in baker street is much better. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Londonfoodie said:
    " Great! Easy to use tastecard! Pizza was amazing. Appetizers were small and not worth it though :( "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alicia said: "Ok
    Not bad but nothing special "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anju said:
    " Yummy "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " Very good friendly service and the food was good too. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LauraEllen said: "Bloody Awful.
    Quite frankly I wasn't happy when my friend said she'd booked dinner at Pizza Express because big chains like this aren't renowned for great service, and unfortunately I was right. Our waiter was downright rude the entire duration of our meal - didn't want to answer our questions, give us time to decide, tutted at us when we asked to move tables away from a very loud group of children (it was deafening) and knew absolutely nothing about the menu. The food was so average I can't be bothered to mention it. Luckily my friend is great company because that was the only good thing about this experience. Horrendous. Retrain your staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEORGINA said:
    " Absolutely brilliant, thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Saturday Night Pizza
    Upon walking into Pizza Express, the waiter immediately confirmed the two for one deal and sat us at a good table.

    Relaxed, easy, fun and tasty pizzas. Good time. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Latoya said: "Great Experience!
    Good service, good food, good everything! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good pizza at half the price what more to say. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "It ain't Italian, but its nommy.
    "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely night out. After a few drinks in a nearby pub, booked for a group of 14 and used our available tastecards. Pizzas all came at the same time despite the size of the group. Staff were friendly and happy to explain the menu. Will be back to try the Jazz night! Tammie "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • "Stuart
    Great Service from Stuart "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shuayb said:
    " Customer service was excellent and food was delivered quickly. "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Try The New One!
    The new Zapparoli pizza was an excellent choice I must say. Sweet but a good zing of spicy too. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Likewise, my fiancée was in the mood for Calzoni, which did not feature on the current menu, but the chef whipped one up for her anyway. Little touches like that can make such a difference. Thank you. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "good food
    good food good service :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and value (with Taste card) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wayne said: "Nice experience
    Nice food, great service and an overall enjoyable first visit to a Pizza Express. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malcolm said:
    " 5 Star "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "Great!
    Yummy food, good service. Great evening! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " It was good "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Slow service
    Really slow service..waiter was not helpful in any food suggestions band is rushed of his feet. Food was mediocre as was the dessert. Service in baker street is much better. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Londonfoodie said:
    " Great! Easy to use tastecard! Pizza was amazing. Appetizers were small and not worth it though :( "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alicia said: "Ok
    Not bad but nothing special "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anju said:
    " Yummy "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " Very good friendly service and the food was good too. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LauraEllen said: "Bloody Awful.
    Quite frankly I wasn't happy when my friend said she'd booked dinner at Pizza Express because big chains like this aren't renowned for great service, and unfortunately I was right. Our waiter was downright rude the entire duration of our meal - didn't want to answer our questions, give us time to decide, tutted at us when we asked to move tables away from a very loud group of children (it was deafening) and knew absolutely nothing about the menu. The food was so average I can't be bothered to mention it. Luckily my friend is great company because that was the only good thing about this experience. Horrendous. Retrain your staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEORGINA said:
    " Absolutely brilliant, thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Saturday Night Pizza
    Upon walking into Pizza Express, the waiter immediately confirmed the two for one deal and sat us at a good table.

    Relaxed, easy, fun and tasty pizzas. Good time. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Latoya said: "Great Experience!
    Good service, good food, good everything! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good pizza at half the price what more to say. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "It ain't Italian, but its nommy.
    "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely night out. After a few drinks in a nearby pub, booked for a group of 14 and used our available tastecards. Pizzas all came at the same time despite the size of the group. Staff were friendly and happy to explain the menu. Will be back to try the Jazz night! Tammie "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals