Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - EARLS COURT ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - EARLS COURT ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - EARLS COURT ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - EARLS COURT ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - EARLS COURT ROAD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - EARLS COURT ROAD

The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded until the 1st September: Ashford – McArthur Glen, Bath – Southgate Centre, Bath – Theatre Royal, Birmingham – Bullring, Bluewater, Bluewater 2 – The Plaza, Braintree, Brighton – Jubilee Street, Brighton Marina, Brighton – The Lanes, Bristol – Harbourside, Edinburgh - Northbridge, Edinburgh – Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - Holyrood, Falmouth, Inverness, Jersey – St Brelade, Kendal, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Newquay, Norwich – The Forum, Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, Rochester, St Andrews, St Ives, Torquay, Windsor, Worthing.

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Monday, Father's Day and specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - EARLS COURT ROAD
Average member score
4.2 12
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lana said "Not The Best Experience
We ordered 2 pizzas and 2 calamari. Calamari were slightly burnt but were eaten due to long..."
Read more
Mark said
" Very friendly and attentive staff. Good food served in good time"
Read more
Tony said "Perfect
Thank you Magdelaina."
Read more
Elizabeth said "Lovely Food
Great experience"
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
Taste said "Acceptable Pizza In London
Overall good experience. Certainly, pizza is not the Italian standard which I am spoiled with,..."
Read more
Jason said "Enjoyable
Enjoyed an early evening meal with our four year old so not very busy. Pizza was good and service..."
Read more
Gian said
" Had a good dinner"
Read more
Ollie said "Great Food Very Quiet Restaurant
Huge restaurant, was very quiet at 6pm on a Thursday. However service and food was fantastic"
Read more
Londoner said "Good Taste - Good Service
You don't feel that you are in a chain restaurant, it deserves 5 stars!"
Read more
ARTUR said ".
Bod said "Nice Pizza
Nice waitress"
Read more
  • Lana said: "Not The Best Experience
    We ordered 2 pizzas and 2 calamari. Calamari were slightly burnt but were eaten due to long waiting time. However, 1 pizza dough was completely unsuitable for eating- burnt completely and was left on the plate. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Very friendly and attentive staff. Good food served in good time "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Perfect
    Thank you Magdelaina. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Lovely Food
    Great experience "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taste said: "Acceptable Pizza In London
    Overall good experience. Certainly, pizza is not the Italian standard which I am spoiled with, but I like the idea of a hole in the middle of the pizza with fresh salad in it. Good appetizers, good desserts, minimal yet decent selection of beers, very nice and attentive staff, pleasant ambiance. I will go back for a light, informal evening. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Enjoyable
    Enjoyed an early evening meal with our four year old so not very busy. Pizza was good and service excellent. Recommended. Thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gian said:
    " Had a good dinner "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said: "Great Food Very Quiet Restaurant
    Huge restaurant, was very quiet at 6pm on a Thursday. However service and food was fantastic "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Londoner said: "Good Taste - Good Service
    You don't feel that you are in a chain restaurant, it deserves 5 stars! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ARTUR said: ".
    . "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bod said: "Nice Pizza
    Nice waitress "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Lana said: "Not The Best Experience
    We ordered 2 pizzas and 2 calamari. Calamari were slightly burnt but were eaten due to long waiting time. However, 1 pizza dough was completely unsuitable for eating- burnt completely and was left on the plate. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Very friendly and attentive staff. Good food served in good time "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Perfect
    Thank you Magdelaina. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Lovely Food
    Great experience "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taste said: "Acceptable Pizza In London
    Overall good experience. Certainly, pizza is not the Italian standard which I am spoiled with, but I like the idea of a hole in the middle of the pizza with fresh salad in it. Good appetizers, good desserts, minimal yet decent selection of beers, very nice and attentive staff, pleasant ambiance. I will go back for a light, informal evening. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Enjoyable
    Enjoyed an early evening meal with our four year old so not very busy. Pizza was good and service excellent. Recommended. Thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gian said:
    " Had a good dinner "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said: "Great Food Very Quiet Restaurant
    Huge restaurant, was very quiet at 6pm on a Thursday. However service and food was fantastic "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Londoner said: "Good Taste - Good Service
    You don't feel that you are in a chain restaurant, it deserves 5 stars! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ARTUR said: ".
    . "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bod said: "Nice Pizza
    Nice waitress "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals