Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 10 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
STRADA - Harpenden image
STRADA - Harpenden image
STRADA - Harpenden image
STRADA - Harpenden image
STRADA - Harpenden image

2 for 1 at STRADA - Harpenden

Welcome to the Strada kitchen. Strada is about fresh, real Italian food.

Think stone baked pizzas, made-from-scratch risotto, artisanal ice cream and a wide range of Italian wines and coffee. Strada’s rule of thumb is to only serve a menu filled with such good food and drinks that it excites.

They’re not a serious bunch, but when it comes to their ingredients the Strada team don’t mess about. Only the freshest (never frozen) meat and fish is used in their kitchen, including higher welfare, grain fed beef from Northamptonshire that is used for their steaks and the fantastic taleggio burger.

Enjoy cosy booths, free Wi-Fi and great event spaces for special occasions. There is also a brilliant menu for kids, filled with mini delights that the little foodies will love.

Important Information

Please Note: Offer available every day from 17th September up to and including 1st December only. Availability reverts to Sun - Thur as of 2nd December. Valid at More London Sun - Thurs only. Offer not available from 15th December to and including 25th December. Offer not available on New Year's Eve. Offer will be available every day in January. Not valid at Heathrow, Center Parcs or Royal Festival Hall at any time. The tastecard discount is 2 for 1 across starters, mains and desserts, therefore extras, such as bread, olives, sides, etc. are not included in the discount and will be charged at full price. The tastecard discount is not valid with any other offer, voucher, discount, promotion or set menu, including Kids Menu and Chef Specials. Splitting the bill to use multiple promotions for one party is not allowed, but up to 10 diners can use one tastecard. The tastecard discount is only valid when members call in advance.

View all reviews
STRADA - Harpenden
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Good food, good service, amazing discount thanks to Tastecard. Already making plans to return."
Read more
MRS said
" Fab service & food"
Read more
Karl said
" Fantastic food faultless service

Many thanks."
Read more
Maggie said "Lovely venue
Meal and service excellent though restaurant very quiet !!! Went mid week in easter hols."
Read more
" Great"
Read more
ALEX said "Strada Harpenden.
An enjoyable evening although the quality of the food has been better in the past. Will..."
Read more
D said "Serve the customers and stop using your mobile behind the bar...
Starters were cold which we expected to be warm, waitress needed to look around rather than be..."
Read more
MELANIE said "Pleasant lunch out.
The food was excellent . Staff were very helpful . Nice surroundings. Bright and airy.
Will..."
Read more
Andy said
" A very good meal"
Read more
" Good food."
Read more
LYN said "Srada
We love this place!! Nice new surroundings, lots of room including upstairs and an outdoor dining..."
Read more
  • " Good food, good service, amazing discount thanks to Tastecard. Already making plans to return. "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MRS said:
    " Fab service & food "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said:
    " Fantastic food faultless service

    Many thanks. "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maggie said: "Lovely venue
    Meal and service excellent though restaurant very quiet !!! Went mid week in easter hols. "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALEX said: "Strada Harpenden.
    An enjoyable evening although the quality of the food has been better in the past. Will definitely eat there again in the future, staff friendly and attentive. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Serve the customers and stop using your mobile behind the bar...
    Starters were cold which we expected to be warm, waitress needed to look around rather than be checking her phone behind the bar area. Portions ok and really lovely pudding especially the English-made ice cream which accompanied it, but not sure we'd come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MELANIE said: "Pleasant lunch out.
    The food was excellent . Staff were very helpful . Nice surroundings. Bright and airy.
    Will come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " A very good meal "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food. "
    Posted 3 years, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LYN said: "Srada
    We love this place!! Nice new surroundings, lots of room including upstairs and an outdoor dining area.

    Good food and friendly attentive staff. Great value with a tastecard! "
    Posted 5 years, 22 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Good food, good service, amazing discount thanks to Tastecard. Already making plans to return. "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MRS said:
    " Fab service & food "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said:
    " Fantastic food faultless service

    Many thanks. "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maggie said: "Lovely venue
    Meal and service excellent though restaurant very quiet !!! Went mid week in easter hols. "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALEX said: "Strada Harpenden.
    An enjoyable evening although the quality of the food has been better in the past. Will definitely eat there again in the future, staff friendly and attentive. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Serve the customers and stop using your mobile behind the bar...
    Starters were cold which we expected to be warm, waitress needed to look around rather than be checking her phone behind the bar area. Portions ok and really lovely pudding especially the English-made ice cream which accompanied it, but not sure we'd come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MELANIE said: "Pleasant lunch out.
    The food was excellent . Staff were very helpful . Nice surroundings. Bright and airy.
    Will come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " A very good meal "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food. "
    Posted 3 years, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LYN said: "Srada
    We love this place!! Nice new surroundings, lots of room including upstairs and an outdoor dining area.

    Good food and friendly attentive staff. Great value with a tastecard! "
    Posted 5 years, 22 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals