Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - Palace Road image
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - Palace Road image
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - Palace Road image
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - Palace Road image
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - Palace Road image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - FULHAM - Palace Road

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - FULHAM - Palace Road
Average member score
4.8 16
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tipsy said "Pre Concert Dinner
Did the job!"
Read more
Mesut said "Great
Lovely waitress, great pizza with good proportion!"
Read more
Raquel said "Great Service
Great Food and most importantly outstanding customer service ⭐️"
Read more
Much said "Pizza Express
Always good , easy to use taste card"
Read more
thomas said "Perfection
Everything was perfect the food exquisite the service amazing and it was a very pleasurable..."
Read more
Elizabeth said "Pre show meal.
Lovely food. Good service."
Read more
S said
" Great meal!"
Read more
S said
" Great meal."
Read more
David said "First time dining at pizza express :)
I took the girlfriend out to make up for some silly behaviour I did, the dinner really made..."
Read more
slang_ham said
" Great pizza!"
Read more
Matt said "Rude Staff But Nice Food
We were 10 minutes late for our reservation, she made us feel like criminals"
Read more
Ollie said "Food Nice And Neat
Nice and clean food"
Read more
LOUIS said "Taste card paid for itself
Friendly atmosphere, the food is great. Gluten free base for their pizzas is made from rice flour..."
Read more
Mindy said "Pizza
Great service, good"
Read more
Woody said "Excellent!
The usual, consistent service expected of Pizza Express. Used the card without any hesitation...."
Read more
NP said "Great food served with a smile
Well, the new Pizza Express menu is a delight to browse through.

My wife and I..."
Read more
  • Tipsy said: "Pre Concert Dinner
    Did the job! "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mesut said: "Great
    Lovely waitress, great pizza with good proportion! "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raquel said: "Great Service
    Great Food and most importantly outstanding customer service ⭐️ "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Much said: "Pizza Express
    Always good , easy to use taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • thomas said: "Perfection
    Everything was perfect the food exquisite the service amazing and it was a very pleasurable experience. Would highly recommend and pricing is good too ;) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Pre show meal.
    Lovely food. Good service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " Great meal! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " Great meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "First time dining at pizza express :)
    I took the girlfriend out to make up for some silly behaviour I did, the dinner really made things up to her and the discounts helped the wallet as well ! Service was good food was tasty and the taste card was easy to use!! Very thankful for your service :D nicely done :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • slang_ham said:
    " Great pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Rude Staff But Nice Food
    We were 10 minutes late for our reservation, she made us feel like criminals "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said: "Food Nice And Neat
    Nice and clean food "
    Posted 3 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LOUIS said: "Taste card paid for itself
    Friendly atmosphere, the food is great. Gluten free base for their pizzas is made from rice flour only. That's what I call knowing the boundaries of gluten free food. Way to go pizza express. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mindy said: "Pizza
    Great service, good "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Woody said: "Excellent!
    The usual, consistent service expected of Pizza Express. Used the card without any hesitation. Very nice! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NP said: "Great food served with a smile
    Well, the new Pizza Express menu is a delight to browse through.

    My wife and I were seated in a nice quite corner of their restaurant, and enjoyed a lovely meal this evening.

    Drinks were served within a few minutes of arriving, following very quickly with the starters. Pizza Express dough balls is a popular choice with it's garlic butter dip.

    The lasagna is meaty with a tomato sauce, and the pizza's have a crisp base.

    A new choice of wine's and a small selection of beer, carried us through the evening.

    Not enough space for dessert, but were tempted by the friendly staff, which we enjoyed.

    Not a big restaurant, but a discreet location away from the hustle and bustle of Hammersmith.

    Great place to visit before or after a trip to the Hammersmith Apollo or Riverside Studios.

    Staff are friendly, and management is on point.

    Will visit again soon. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Tipsy said: "Pre Concert Dinner
    Did the job! "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mesut said: "Great
    Lovely waitress, great pizza with good proportion! "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raquel said: "Great Service
    Great Food and most importantly outstanding customer service ⭐️ "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Much said: "Pizza Express
    Always good , easy to use taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • thomas said: "Perfection
    Everything was perfect the food exquisite the service amazing and it was a very pleasurable experience. Would highly recommend and pricing is good too ;) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Pre show meal.
    Lovely food. Good service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " Great meal! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " Great meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "First time dining at pizza express :)
    I took the girlfriend out to make up for some silly behaviour I did, the dinner really made things up to her and the discounts helped the wallet as well ! Service was good food was tasty and the taste card was easy to use!! Very thankful for your service :D nicely done :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • slang_ham said:
    " Great pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Rude Staff But Nice Food
    We were 10 minutes late for our reservation, she made us feel like criminals "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said: "Food Nice And Neat
    Nice and clean food "
    Posted 3 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LOUIS said: "Taste card paid for itself
    Friendly atmosphere, the food is great. Gluten free base for their pizzas is made from rice flour only. That's what I call knowing the boundaries of gluten free food. Way to go pizza express. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mindy said: "Pizza
    Great service, good "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Woody said: "Excellent!
    The usual, consistent service expected of Pizza Express. Used the card without any hesitation. Very nice! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NP said: "Great food served with a smile
    Well, the new Pizza Express menu is a delight to browse through.

    My wife and I were seated in a nice quite corner of their restaurant, and enjoyed a lovely meal this evening.

    Drinks were served within a few minutes of arriving, following very quickly with the starters. Pizza Express dough balls is a popular choice with it's garlic butter dip.

    The lasagna is meaty with a tomato sauce, and the pizza's have a crisp base.

    A new choice of wine's and a small selection of beer, carried us through the evening.

    Not enough space for dessert, but were tempted by the friendly staff, which we enjoyed.

    Not a big restaurant, but a discreet location away from the hustle and bustle of Hammersmith.

    Great place to visit before or after a trip to the Hammersmith Apollo or Riverside Studios.

    Staff are friendly, and management is on point.

    Will visit again soon. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals