Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREEK STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREEK STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREEK STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREEK STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREEK STREET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREEK STREET

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - GREEK STREET
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nicola said "No problems
Simply told our waitress we had a tastecard when we arrived (no advance notification required)..."
Read more
Southg8lad said
" Lovely food and great service! Pizza express never lets you down"
Read more
Luke said
" Great staff, very friendly, food was delicious and 2 courses within the hour! Thanks :)"
Read more
Stacey said
" Great food, definitely would come again!!"
Read more
Paul said
" Quick service and usual pizza express standards so pretty good"
Read more
Mr said
" Great"
Read more
Chris said
" Service was poor as was busy and our waiter seemed to be be flustered as he didn't..."
Read more
Martin said
" Good service and wide range of food"
Read more
naomi said "Great!
Every was fab!"
Read more
Yasmeen said
" Excellent customer service in this establishment. Great food, lovely atmosphere and no problems..."
Read more
David said "Service & Food Excellent
I am a regular customer of Pizza Express and always joke with my friend that we had the best..."
Read more
  • Nicola said: "No problems
    Simply told our waitress we had a tastecard when we arrived (no advance notification required) and showed her this when we paid to get 241 on our meal.

    Lovely meal before going into the theatre yesterday. Would definitely recommend to others "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Southg8lad said:
    " Lovely food and great service! Pizza express never lets you down "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " Great staff, very friendly, food was delicious and 2 courses within the hour! Thanks :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said:
    " Great food, definitely would come again!! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Quick service and usual pizza express standards so pretty good "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Service was poor as was busy and our waiter seemed to be be flustered as he didn't understand our order as he missed stuff from order and the restaurant had very loud music playing which made having a conversation very hard "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Good service and wide range of food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • naomi said: "Great!
    Every was fab! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmeen said:
    " Excellent customer service in this establishment. Great food, lovely atmosphere and no problems using the tastecard here. Would definitely come here again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Service & Food Excellent
    I am a regular customer of Pizza Express and always joke with my friend that we had the best pizza express ever in Worcester. Today you changed that :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Nicola said: "No problems
    Simply told our waitress we had a tastecard when we arrived (no advance notification required) and showed her this when we paid to get 241 on our meal.

    Lovely meal before going into the theatre yesterday. Would definitely recommend to others "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Southg8lad said:
    " Lovely food and great service! Pizza express never lets you down "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " Great staff, very friendly, food was delicious and 2 courses within the hour! Thanks :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said:
    " Great food, definitely would come again!! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Quick service and usual pizza express standards so pretty good "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Service was poor as was busy and our waiter seemed to be be flustered as he didn't understand our order as he missed stuff from order and the restaurant had very loud music playing which made having a conversation very hard "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Good service and wide range of food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • naomi said: "Great!
    Every was fab! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmeen said:
    " Excellent customer service in this establishment. Great food, lovely atmosphere and no problems using the tastecard here. Would definitely come here again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Service & Food Excellent
    I am a regular customer of Pizza Express and always joke with my friend that we had the best pizza express ever in Worcester. Today you changed that :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals